Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (58955 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 2:25am On Apr 07, 2013
Ovo Close: All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. BIG BIG WORDS. Togo no sabi speak English and dem get 24hrs light. What of Cotonou? Una dey here dey abuse Ghana say dem no fine, dem black, etc. Yet dem dey make new laws to drive Nigerians back from their country. So so grammar. No works. Common toothpick, una no fit make, una dey here dey import from South Africa and China. Even musical video sef, na Southie una dey go shoot am. Una Pastor Chris sef don run go there. wetin! See our life? na inside this same nairaland una dey argue say Southie gehs dem get big yansh. Una dey go internet dey find niked soiuthie gehs pishure everyday. Because una like big big yansh. Una come dey abuse dem say dem get aids, etc. See now, dem don band una for hotel. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See as una don let small small Southie gehs and boys abuse una mama and papa finish for this thread? Oma se o. Oya, everybody go sleep and think ya life and how you go better your country. If i catch any of you dey fight for SA visa queue for Billingsway VFS tomorrow eh! I go take im eye see something.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000.... ABI O
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 2:28am On Apr 07, 2013
vmonyoue:

lol My dear we're talking about quality not quantity. And have you heard of what those country say about those Nigerian investers and banks? Hahahahaha. My friend i know you are proud Nigerian, but put aside that pride and hear the real truth.
now this affirm my assertion that most south africans are dumb.. Seriously! Did u write this rubbish from ur hiv infected anus or where? This deserve the award of the most dumb post ever... I nominate u free of charge... Go and collect ur award

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 2:28am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

well - they know how to cure it!
assaulting a day-old babies is the cure according to the devilish statutory räpists called south africans! if there's a place called heaven in the after life, nelson mandela would be the only one in heaven, the others would burn in the hottest part in hell.

it seems the process that carries oxygen to your brain is distorted and it's affecting your central nervous system. the section 9 is irrelevant! the only reason visas are issued is to screen migrants and determine if they are safe for the south african public - once the applicants succeed in getting a visa, nothing should stop them from lodging in your hotels!

discriminating against them when they can prove they are legal residents is a disgrace to the hotel owners in your countries. if they don't want nigerians then they should speak to your government to stop allowing nigerians or they should close down their business. were nigerians told at your embassy in lagos that their visas do not give them access to some certain hotels in south africa?
ouchh lmao grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 2:31am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
now this affirm my assertion that most south africans are dumb.. Seriously! Did u write this rubbish from ur hiv infected anus or where? This deserve the award of the most dumb post ever... I nominate u free of charge... Go and collect ur award

lool smh and who told you i'm South African? You ust hate the truth. One of the people giving Naija a bad name. Go to bed my friend.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 2:39am On Apr 07, 2013
Ovo Close: All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. BIG BIG WORDS. Togo no sabi speak English and dem get 24hrs light. What of Cotonou? Una dey here dey abuse Ghana say dem no fine, dem black, etc. Yet dem dey make new laws to drive Nigerians back from their country. So so grammar. No works. Common toothpick, una no fit make, una dey here dey import from South Africa and China. Even musical video sef, na Southie una dey go shoot am. Una Pastor Chris sef don run go there. wetin! See our life? na inside this same nairaland una dey argue say Southie gehs dem get big yansh. Una dey go internet dey find niked soiuthie gehs pishure everyday. Because una like big big yansh. Una come dey abuse dem say dem get aids, etc. See now, dem don band una for hotel. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See as una don let small small Southie gehs and boys abuse una mama and papa finish for this thread? Oma se o. Oya, everybody go sleep and think ya life and how you go better your country. If i catch any of you dey fight for SA visa queue for Billingsway VFS tomorrow eh! I go take im eye see something.
so which togo has 24/7 electricity? where did u get that from? Shey ghana that cannot even generate 2000mw of electricity u want to compare with naija? By the way we dnt make toothpick... We build cars, computers etc.... Try and educate urself b4 u come to public forum... By the way... Who have time to check the picture of hiv bitc.hes?.... Until every enemies of naija stop saying trash... I wnt stop reminding how fhucked up their life(ves) is/are

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 2:41am On Apr 07, 2013
vmonyoue:

lool smh and who told you i'm South African? You ust hate the truth. One of the people giving Naija a bad name. Go to bed my friend.
oya tell us the shit hole u came from fhucktard... Leme tell u ur story
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 2:43am On Apr 07, 2013
NAIJA 4 LIFE

Enemies una never see anytin

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 2:54am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
oya tell us the shit hole u came from fhucktard... Leme tell u ur story

lool u dey craze!! mstchwwww.... I'm from Nigeria from the Yoruba land called Oyo.. oya tell me my story. I dey wait o... you over grown GOAT.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 2:57am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
NAIJA 4 LIFE

Enemies una never see anytin

U no know say naija be their own enemies. U sabi false pride o. smh
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 3:14am On Apr 07, 2013
NOISE NOISE and more NOISE. Your petrol don almost finish for your I-better-pass-my-neigbour generator o. Defender of Nigeria. All noise and no works. Misplaced arrogance. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Red-Light:
so which togo has 24/7 electricity? where did u get that from? Shey ghana that cannot even generate 2000mw of electricity u want to compare with naija? By the way we dnt make toothpick... We build cars, computers etc.... Try and educate urself b4 u come to public forum... By the way... Who have time to check the picture of hiv bitc.hes?.... Until every enemies of naija stop saying trash... I wnt stop reminding how fhucked up their life(ves) is/are
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by possibilita(m): 3:45am On Apr 07, 2013
sonofjos: everyone has got problems. not just nigerians, so single us out?
wrong sir,just because everybody have his own problem doesn't mean we should be a problem to somebody,the activities of our fellow brothers are not moral and its affecting the country in a bad way just like its affecting the name of our country,so insted of singling us out why not we sit and battle our problem just like the Giant of Africa.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by calcal: 5:13am On Apr 07, 2013
if all of them are in Lagos we no go see road pass again.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 07, 2013
This thread has turned Childs play already? shocked undecided

Africa...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 07, 2013
vmonyoue:

lool u dey craze!! mstchwwww.... I'm from Nigeria from the Yoruba land called Oyo.. oya tell me my story. I dey wait o... you over grown GOAT.
oyo ti e ni were wa lipsrsealed
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by lekkie073(m): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2013
an average nigerian operates like a chameleon.....blends with the criminal life of the country he/she resides in. if a naija person finds himself or herself in an environment dat doesnt support rubbish, he wont be the one to create such rubbish. naijas in other countries thrive on the criminality that is inherent in their respective abodes

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by oomen(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2013
pDude: Nigerians you are a scorge to the earth.

That is why the other day i was hiding my green passport at work so nobody will see the shameful country i come from during our worker's verification program.

Tufiakwa. cry
pDude,hiding you national identity is not the best.Why not try being honest,sincere,trustworthy,upright in your dealings with people around you.This way you could create a new positive impression for Nigeria which will obviously cause them to recant the negative impression they once about Nigeria.We all have a role to play in changing Nigeria.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by NwaAnambra(m): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2013
vmonyoue:

OYO means a begger in Igbo language.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by lekkie073(m): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2013
Nwa Anambra: OYO means a begger in Igbo language.
and what is begger? as in beg begger beggest? grin
olodo oshi...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Desola(f): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2013
Nwa Anambra: OYO means a begger in Igbo language.

And Igbo means weed in Yoruba language so what is your stup1d point?

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 7:35am On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

i like this one. grin grin grin

Sound like scrached CD, saying the samething over and over and over and over. Mmmmm are you okay upstairs. . grin grin grin
Hahaha.. Ur d one with colo mental. I know ur type of girl and i pity that mumu Nigerian man who married ugly, shameless, senseless, stupid, cheap LovePeddler like u. I know u have being given birth to many children from different men. Cheap ugly Hiv/Aids lovepeddler.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Shym who owns Nigeria?
by black Nigerians, his OWN PEOPLE who are doing very little to benefit its citizens
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2013
Pele screaming nonsense about SA...like it or not it has saved millions of your people who couldn't something of themselves in their own country... How many Nigerians receive the capital punishment everywhere else in the world, tortured, denied of jobs because of their nationality...yet you want to scream SA is biased! Is SA the only country Nigerians are constantly deported from? How many of your work ( even 2 jobs) in a foreign land in order to keep up with your tuition fees or rent? You call blacks in SA slaves to Afrikaaners, yet your sorry self is a slave to another white man in a FOREIGN COUNTRY!!! While you are doing that, many South Africans are getting financial aid for the fees, food, books and accommodation...they don't even have to go through half the stress you go through just to get a good education
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 8:10am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Pele screaming nonsense about SA...like it or not it has saved millions of your people who couldn't something of themselves in their own country... How many Nigerians receive the capital punishment everywhere else in the world, tortured, denied of jobs because of their nationality...yet you want to scream SA is biased! Is SA the only country Nigerians are constantly deported from? How many of your work ( even 2 jobs) in a foreign land in order to keep up with your tuition fees or rent? You call blacks in SA slaves to Afrikaaners, yet your sorry self is a slave to another white man in a FOREIGN COUNTRY!!! While you are doing that, many South Africans are getting financial aid for the fees, food, books and accommodation...they don't even have to go through half the stress you go through just to get a good education
Mumu... Nigeria help ur slave ugly lazy fathers during Apartheid. Nigerians feed, cloth, educate and donate huge money to slave black southafricans during Apartheid. Pls Ass hole be greatful for once to Nigerians for liberating u slave ugly lazy southafricans from the hands of ur white masters.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2013
Goodysydney: Mumu... Nigeria help ur slave ugly lazy fathers during Apartheid. Nigerians feed, cloth, educate and donate huge money to slave black southafricans during Apartheid. Pls Ass hole be greatful for once to Nigerians for liberating u slave ugly lazy southafricans from the hands of ur white masters.
and so what in Nigerian funded SA in the past...or do u think Nigeria still deserves to be patted on the back for something they did over a decade ago...many other countries funded SA in the past but do u still hear the Bitchin about it until 2013 Hand of which master?Introduction to a Constitutional state is what marked the end of Apartheid, not your donations. You can't even liberate yourselves from you own government with black people in control if it.... It would wiser if u kept quiet

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetnigga(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2013
nig2change: .

My questions to fellow naija folks is that why do prefer to suffer abroad than to hustle in Nigeria. Many African countries are envious of our black gift from God. Imagine selling your house to buy visa, travel tickets to abroad to start afresh in the name of various national challenges which great countries have passed through in their nation building.

Sometimes it seems, you don’t need too many reasons to hate Nigeria and I feel so hateful towards my country right now. http://m.news24.com/nigeria/MyNews24/Nigeria-will-never-pull-through-like-this-20130327
BEEN LOOKING FOR ANY SOUTH AFRICAN AROUND TO 'PISTOROUS' CAUSE THIS SHIT IS GETTING TOO MUCH.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2013
Goodysydney: Mumu... Nigeria help ur slave ugly lazy fathers during Apartheid. Nigerians feed, cloth, educate and donate huge money to slave black southafricans during Apartheid. Pls Ass hole be greatful for once to Nigerians for liberating u slave ugly lazy southafricans from the hands of ur white masters.

You talking crap you now nothing about how things were in SA then go inform yourself before coming to claim rubbish. In the apartheid years black SA were still better off than you mumus. It was apartheid stupidfool it was not famine. Feed us we were still better of than you lot. Educate SAffers where? Where did your money go? Go get your money from whomever you gave it to, with your kind of greed I am sure your money never made pass your school verandas.

Just passing wink
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You talking crap you now nothing about how things were in SA then go inform yourself before coming to claim rubbish. In the apartheid years black SA were still better off than you mumus. It was apartheid stupidfool it was not famine. Feed us we were still better of than you lot. Educate SAffers where? Where did your money go? Go get your money from whomever you gave it to, with your kind of greed I am sure your money never made pass your school verandas.

Just passing wink
Ungreatful ugly Hiv/Aids lovepeddler like u. U said that ur a cheap hungry LovePeddler who love Nigerian men because of peanut money. That show how poor and hungry black Southafricans are. I.D.I.O.T
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

stiffen your middle finger and sit on it....

we know where your vituperation is coming from - you got played by a nigerian who is a bricklayer back home in lagos. that's the intelligence level an average nigerian operates with. the IQ of a south african university graduate = IQ of a nigerian artisan grin cheesy

shocked shocked shocked @ bold Wow old man, thanks but I'll pass you can continue with your gay things, you seem to have mastered this. Hypocrites say they hate homos but continue to do homo stuff.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2013
Goodysydney: Ungreatful ugly Hiv/Aids lovepeddler like u. U said that ur a cheap hungry LovePeddler who love Nigerian men because of peanut money. That show how poor and hungry black Southafricans are. I.D.I.O.T

grin grin grin
Are you an idioot? Like really? Why do you keep saying the same thing over and over and over? Please go check all your posts. I am sure you do have other vocabulary except hiv/aids, lovepeddler, LovePeddler, slut blah blah. Or did they drop you on your head when you were a baby. Shame I am starting to feel sorry for you dumbo.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Chinom(m): 9:22am On Apr 07, 2013
Rossikk:

My brother, if you see my local roadside mechanic, his trousers are always bulging with cash. This guy always looks like he just stepped out of a coal mine. He even looks like a refugee. But if you see him at his lunch your eyes will pop. His plate filled with all sorts of meat, fish, and delicious vegetables with amala or jollof rice. He washes it down with cold big stout. Every blessed day. Just his lunch. In fact when I need a quick job done and he's not at his base I know where to find him. At that joint.

But according to ''international agencies'', this fellow lives on less than $1 a day. It's ludicrous.

No mind those ret-arded " International agencies" the big stout alone is more than $2. The bricklayer working on my house drinks one everyday. Even Star and Gulder at N250 a bottle is way more than $1. Go to any local joint and see how Okada riders and other artisans are gulping bottles down. Naija no cheap at all.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by otumfour(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2013
ocelot2006:

And a rabid one for that matter. Someone pls drag this monkey back to the psychiatric ward before he gets squashed like a roach on this thread.

Get squashed? grin grin....beetch, by who? Ur ugly boko monkey stanky self?......Ask ur fat nostrils having, monkey looking government to provide u wit juuuust 2hrs of quality electricity a day and theeeen u can come back on here and brag......ur an area stray dog to me boy, u filthy nigerian ape, Nigerians have no shame mahn, stinky Nigerians, funny thing is, in Ghana, when a Nigerian enters a shop, the owners go running around in search of their AirFreshner.....y'all stank.....don't know if it's tha eba shixt looking food y'all be eating or just the constant heat y'all bn so used to sleeping in as a result of the lack of electricity in that dog shixt country.....ocelot2006 u call urself huh' ......come back on here lets do this.....ain't u ashamed of urselves as men? See how juz 2 SA girls have bn schooling ur ugly looking, tribalistic arzzes through out the thread......I know denial is the only thing the majority of Nigerians harbor in their thick looking brainless heads, but truth be told, y'all can never compare urselves to South Africa or Ghana, that hell hole of a country called Nigeria is gone, gone to the dogs....I mean y'all can't even stand each other, Nigeria as we all know is only Nigeria when Ghana or South Africa is mentioned, when Ghana and SA ain't mentioned, it's back to Igbo vs Yoruba......South Africans shud keep taking these animals to school cuz I know we do that to them here in Ghana ( the arrogant Nigerians I mean).....if Nigerians think we hate them, why don't they stay in their stinky country huh......ugly animals.....I'll keep pissing on clueless Nigerians till they wise up.....

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2013
Chinom:

No mind those ret-arded " International agencies" the big stout alone is more than $2. The bricklayer working on my house drinks one everyday. Even Star and Gulder at N250 a bottle is way more than $1. Go to any local joint and see how Okada riders and other artisans are gulping bottles down. Naija no cheap at all.
The west have their reasons fo these false stats

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply)

Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos / APC's MamaTee Posts A Road In Pakistan Crediting It To El-Rufai In Kaduna / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.