Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (58956 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 1:55am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
have never seen any retarded scums like those duo in my life ...they sumtimes make me wonder what the IQ of average south africans...

only god knows if na hiv chop off their sense of thinkin grin

they are xenophobes - nigeria should sever ties with them!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: who controls the industries and policies for the country u are slaving right now undecided

Huh? Do you want me to translate the question to Zulu and Khoi??
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

don't come and sugarcoat spastic laws you don't even understand here
coming from someone who doesn't even understand wat it means when something is unconstitutional? Lmao
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 1:58am On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx:

On paper...

However, who controls all the industries and policies in South Africa??

Shym who owns Nigeria?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx:

Huh? Do you want me to translate the question to Zulu and Khoi??
try answering what I asked you. I told you both... If it wasn't both people like Patrice Motsepe wouldn't exist. Can u answer me, who controls the one you are slaving in right now? cheesy grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 2:00am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

big words?
how won't the words appear big to halfwits like yourself when you don't read vastly enough? come on - stop arguing against logic and keep your eyes on the ball. your hotels have no rights to refuse entry to legal residents of your country! period!! don't come and sugarcoat spastic laws you don't even understand here - this is a community of intellectuals, not some beer parlour joints in south africa where airheads of your ilk dwell and swallow whatever piffle you spit line, hook and sinker.

yes - i have problems with unintelligible lethargic devils like yourself.
articulate your points concisely so you can be understood. it's funny how south africa is so great and the people representing
the country on nairaland are fückwits!

Watch it old man, heart attack o
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 2:01am On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Sweetcheecks, go to bed. It's past your bed time and that's an order. LOL
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 2:01am On Apr 07, 2013
Ovo Close:

Truth be told, Nigerians felt the same way when BBC used Makoko as their "Welcome to Lagos" documentary. I lived in SA for two yrs as a company sponsored expat. Yes, they have their own problems with poverty and squalor, but its no different than us in Naija. I can show you a neigbourhood in Lekki/Oniru that's just like the one in those pics. I am not one who believes in immigration for the sake of going to survive, but I daresay that SA is not exactly a country that benefits from "marketing" as you have put it. They deserve every respect and allure they get from other African countries. Just look at Lagos - DSTV, MTN, Malls, etc. Why were they the ones to come open our eyes to modern stuff? Why are our rich business men not thinking of stuff like that? AT the end of the day, we are light yrs away from these folks. They may have benefited from the white man, but they're sustaining that shit. Could we have hosted any international tournament like they did? We gat to say the truth like it is bro. And its not just about sun city. They got the works. We have the mouth. Go figure.
they have mtn and dstv in nigeria so fhuckin what? Nigeria has glo and hitv in ghana and benin ... Everyone deserve respect... Respect is reciprocal, how is banning nigerians from entering their hotel sign of respect... Even uk and us with highest number of nigerians cannot do dat to nigerian.. Nw see the way ur so called south african brothers are treating nigerians and u expect to respect them? For what exactly ?

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 2:02am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks:
coming from someone who doesn't even understand wat it means when something is unconstitutional? Lmao

of all the words in the dictionary, coogar doesn't know the meaning of unconstitutional? i could have told you the meaning at the age of 6. i am book smart and street smart, mondicheeks, you just appear smart! there's a difference between the sapheads you have engaged in political debates and coogar - i would politically analyse all the pounds in your body into shillings......

sweetcheecks:

stiffen your middle finger and sit on it....
we know where your vituperation is coming from - you got played by a nigerian who is a bricklayer back home in lagos. that's the intelligence level an average nigerian operates with. the IQ of a south african university graduate = IQ of a nigerian artisan grin cheesy
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 2:02am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
they have mtn and dstv in nigeria so fhuckin what? Nigeria has glo and hitv in ghana and benin ... Everyone deserve respect... Respect is reciprocal, how is banning nigerians from entering their hotel sign of respect... Even uk and us with highest number of nigerians cannot do dat to nigerian.. Nw see way ur so called south african brothers are treating nigerians and u expect to respect them? For what exactly ?

Red-light, it's past your bed time, go to bed and that's an order...LOL..
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 2:03am On Apr 07, 2013
druid06:

Sweetcheecks, go to bed. It's past your bed time and that's an order. LOL
grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 2:03am On Apr 07, 2013
Ovo Close:

Truth be told, Nigerians felt the same way when BBC used Makoko as their "Welcome to Lagos" documentary. I lived in SA for two yrs as a company sponsored expat. Yes, they have their own problems with poverty and squalor, but its no different than us in Naija. I can show you a neigbourhood in Lekki/Oniru that's just like the one in those pics. I am not one who believes in immigration for the sake of going to survive, but I daresay that SA is not exactly a country that benefits from "marketing" as you have put it. They deserve every respect and allure they get from other African countries. Just look at Lagos - DSTV, MTN, Malls, etc. Why were they the ones to come open our eyes to modern stuff? Why are our rich business men not thinking of stuff like that? AT the end of the day, we are light yrs away from these folks. They may have benefited from the white man, but they're sustaining that shit. Could we have hosted any international tournament like they did? We gat to say the truth like it is bro. And its not just about sun city. They got the works. We have the mouth. Go figure.

God bless you my brother. Some Nigerians are too blind and deaf to see how much South Africans have helped their brothers and sisters on the African continent. The pride and ego of some Nigerians blind them from seeing all of that. smh. What contry doesn't have problems? The most important thing is how you solve those problems and make things better for the country and it citizens. In Nigerians case they try to live in denial of the so many problems facing the country. Some of them all they do is falsely brag about how Naija is this and that.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Shym who owns Nigeria?

Black Nigerians own Nigeria...

However, in South Africa, the policy makers are whites... and this discriminatory and racist policy banning Nigerians from the said hotel was probably effected by these policy makers... So, why fight your fellow black Africans over a policy that's reminiscent of the apartheid days?? Or do most black South Africans have short memories??

Think, sis...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: try answering what I asked you. I told you both... If it wasn't both people like Patrice Motsepe wouldn't exist. Can u answer me, who controls the one you are slaving in right now? cheesy grin

You soggy and shapeless batty controls it - are you happy now??
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

of all the words in the dictionary, coogar doesn't know the meaning of unconstitutional? i could have told you the meaning at the age of 6. i am book smart and street smart, mondicheeks, you just appear smart! there's a difference between the sapheads you have engaged in political debates and coogar - i would politically analyse all the pounds in your body into shillings......
seems like ' not making any damn sense' is your specialty
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx:

You soggy and shapeless batty controls it - are you happy now??
not that I was expecting something smart from you cheesy
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 2:07am On Apr 07, 2013
Nito Y'all I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YA kiss kiss kiss
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 2:07am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: seems like ' not making any damn sense' is your specialty

how ironic!
i am not making sense when you were the one misinforming others on a public forum. it's unconstitutional to deny visas but it's constitutional to discriminate against nigerians in the same country.

you have traded your IQ for a plate of hot porridge!

5 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: not that I was expecting something intelligent from you cheesy

Rich coming from Mondi_cheeks, the mum of 9 kids by 9 different baby dads... grin

Still scheming for a rich man to marry you and your 9 kids, no?? undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks: Nito Y'all I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YA kiss kiss kiss

Nyte nyte...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

how ironic!
i am not making sense when you were the one misinforming others on a public forum. it's unconstitutional to deny visas but it's constitutional to discriminate against nigerians in the same country.

its beyond your level of understanding, I wouldn't expect it to make sense to you, but since you kept asking more questions, I just had to be kind enough to reply you
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Katsumoto: 2:10am On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx:

However, in South Africa, the policy makers are whites... and this discriminatory and racist policy banning Nigerians from the said hotel was probably effected by these policy makers... So, why fight your fellow black Africans over a policy that's reminiscent of the apartheid days?? Or do most black South Africans have short memories??

Think, sis...

Did white South Africans dictate the policy of black south africans killing other black africans?

Was the policy directed at all people of the negroid persuasion?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 2:10am On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx:

Think, sis...

You do not know the whole story, the motel they are talking
about is not owned by white or black SAn but a foreigner. Then
why insult saffers for something they have nothing to do
with? Besides all business entities like resturants and hotels the right of admission is always reserved. What dors this have anything to do with us and our past?

Why do Nigerians always start by insulting us about our past everytime something happens to some of them? Why not ask themselves why it happened? You do not know the owners side of story. The journo should have gone in and interviewed the guy so you know why he was doing that.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx:

Rich coming from Mondi_cheeks, the mum of 9 kids by 9 different baby dads... grin

Still scheming for a rich man to marry you and your 9 kids, no?? undecided
and u probably flew to wherever you are to flip em MacDonald's burgers... Is marriage all there is for u guys undecided
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 2:14am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: its beyond your level of understanding, I wouldn't expect it to make sense to you, but since you kept asking more questions, I just had to be kind enough to reply you

hahahaha
and it does not occur to you that the money spent on your education has been wasted if you cannot convince a layman like me why south africa denies nigerians access to their hotels? of what essence is your education if you cannot apply all the knowledge you have gained over the years in simple debates such as this?

you should sue the citadel of learning that handled your mental development - they did an awful job!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 2:14am On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx:

Think, sis...

Hahahahahahhaha @ "Black Nigeians own Nigeria" you think so, huh? Keep deceiving yourself. Maybe that's the problem with Naija. It's being run by too many BLACKS who do not know what the heck to do. Our leaders are puppet to the White man. The White man sit right in their offices and run Nigeria from there. lol. When the White man say jump our leaders ask how high. hahahaha, keep believing South Africa is the only African country run by the White man. lool Naija need a revolution my friend.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 2:15am On Apr 07, 2013
vmonyoue:

God bless you my brother. Some Nigerians are too blind and deaf to see how much South Africans have helped their brothers and sisters on the African continent. The pride and ego of some Nigerians blind them from seeing all of that. smh. What contry doesn't have problems? The most important thing is how you solve those problems and make things better for the country and it citizens. In Nigerians case they try to live in denial of the so many problems facing the country. Some of them all they do is falsely brag about how Naija is this and that.
Mor0n
do u want me to start mentioning nigerian investments scatered all over africa?
apart from mtn and dstv (most fraudulent network in nigeria and dstv that scramble all the time) name any other meaninful south african investment in nigeria compared to nigerians investment all over africa... Talk Of globacom in ghana and benin. UBA in five countries in africa, same with GTB, Fcmb DANGOTE CEMENT, etc.... The influence we have in africa ... South africa can only dream of it and here u are sayin rubbish

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 2:17am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

how ironic!

na hiv chop half of his/her IQ grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

hahahaha
and it does not occur to you that the money spent on your education has been wasted if you cannot convince a layman like me why south africa denies nigerians access to their hotels? of what essence is your education if you cannot apply all the knowledge you have gained over the years in simple debates such as this?

you should sue the citadel of learning that handled your mental development - they did an awful job!
did u even check section 9 of the SA constitution to understand it for urself...
Some one like you who doesn't know the difference between some and all... There is nothing in this world that actually makes sense that can be used to persuade people like you, because u lack sense to begin with
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 2:20am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
na hiv chop half of his/her IQ grin

well - they know how to cure it!
assaulting a day-old babies is the cure according to the devilish statutory räpists called south africans! if there's a place called heaven in the after life, nelson mandela would be the only one in heaven, the others would burn in the hottest part in hell.

mondi_cheeks: did u even check section 9 of the SA constitution to understand it for urself...
Some one like you who doesn't know the difference between some and all... There is nothing in this world that actually makes sense that can be used to persuade people like you, because u lack sense to begin with

it seems the process that carries oxygen to your brain is distorted and it's affecting your central nervous system. the section 9 is irrelevant! the only reason visas are issued is to screen migrants and determine if they are safe for the south african public - once the applicants succeed in getting a visa, nothing should stop them from lodging in your hotels!

discriminating against them when they can prove they are legal residents is a disgrace to the hotel owners in your countries. if they don't want nigerians then they should speak to your government to stop allowing nigerians or they should close down their business. were nigerians told at your embassy in lagos that their visas do not give them access to some certain hotels in south africa?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 2:21am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
Mor0n
do u want me to start mentioning nigerian investments scatered all over africa?
apart from mtn and dstv (most fraudulent network in nigeria and dstv that scramble all the time) name any other meaninful south african investment in nigeria compared to nigerians investment all over africa... Talk Of globacom in ghana and benin. UBA in five countries in africa, same with GTB, Fcmb DANGOTE CEMENT, etc.... The influence we have in africa ... South africa can only dream of it and here u are sayin rubbish

lol My dear we're talking about quality not quantity. And have you heard of what those country say about those Nigerian investers and banks? Hahahahaha. My friend i know you are proud Nigerian, but put aside that pride and hear the real truth.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 2:21am On Apr 07, 2013
All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. BIG BIG WORDS. Togo no sabi speak English and dem get 24hrs light. What of Cotonou? Una dey here dey abuse Ghana say dem no fine, dem black, etc. Yet dem dey make new laws to drive Nigerians back from their country. So so grammar. No works. Common toothpick, una no fit make, una dey here dey import from South Africa and China. Even musical video sef, na Southie una dey go shoot am. Una Pastor Chris sef don run go there. wetin! See our life? na inside this same nairaland una dey argue say Southie gehs dem get big yansh. Una dey go internet dey find niked soiuthie gehs pishure everyday. Because una like big big yansh. Una come dey abuse dem say dem get aids, etc. See now, dem don band una for hotel. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See as una don let small small Southie gehs and boys abuse una mama and papa finish for this thread? Oma se o. Oya, everybody go sleep and think ya life and how you go better your country. If i catch any of you dey fight for SA visa queue for Billingsway VFS tomorrow eh! I go take im eye see something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply)

Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos / APC's MamaTee Posts A Road In Pakistan Crediting It To El-Rufai In Kaduna / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.