Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (58951 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Unluvable(f): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
I've been reading through comments and marveling at the way people reason! Let's say there are '2m' nigerians living in SA and '1m' are involve in criminal act which is just 0.6% of Nigeria population!(170m) How can a hotel make a crazy decision base on such insignificant number?

Why can't the government of SA deport Nigerian's causing nuisance Or are they thinking if they do that, their people will no longer have Nigerians as an 'ALIBI'

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

this is ironic coming from a transgendered buffoon like yourself....
where was this hatred of nigerians when you were spreading your aśs cheeks for that nigerian brother that broke your heart. go and sort your issues with your ex-partner and stop using your experience with him to judge other nigerians, you obnoxious swine!

coogar:

stiffen your middle finger and sit on it....

we know where your vituperation is coming from - you got played by a nigerian who is a bricklayer back home in lagos. that's the intelligence level an average nigerian operates with. the IQ of a south african university graduate = IQ of a nigerian artisan grin cheesy

You mean spreading my sweetcheecks for my man? wink I still do and he has adopted SA as his home. grin grin grin We are good thanks we have no problems and i do not hate and never hated or even wrote that I hate Nigerians just telling you people the truth which you do not want to hear.

And as for you please continue with your " Middle finger stiffening and sitting on it until homosexuality is legalised in Nigeria otherwise if they catch you doing your homo evil acts they are going to strip your uggly bottom parade you in the streets and send you straight to jail to be abused by your filthy stinking prisoners. I guess its win for your no more fingering yourself. wink grin grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:
You mean spreading my sweetcheecks for my man? wink I still do and he has adopted SA as his home. grin grin grin We are good thanks we have no problems and i do not hate and never hated or even wrote that I hate Nigerians just telling you people the truth which you do not want to hear.

if you don't want nigerians around you, don't allow them into your country. it's as simple as that. who invites people to their parties and then lock them out on the day of the party? does that make any sense to you?

And as for you please continue with your " Middle finger stiffening and sitting on it until homosexuality is legalised in Nigeria otherwise if they catch you doing your homo evil acts they are going to strip your uggly bottom parade you in the streets and send you straight to jail to be abused by your filthy stinking prisoners. I guess its win for your no more fingering yourself. wink grin grin grin

stüpid woman - i asked you to stiffen your finger and shove it up your rectum!
seeing that you are heartbroken and nothing has been making entry into your örifice using your finger is your best option. foolish woman really thinks pleasuring herself equates to homoeroticism. don't worry, no one would prosecute you for pleasuring yourself. you are so idiotic, you would taste dog's faeces just to be sure it's shyte!

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

if you don't want nigerians around you, don't allow them into your country. it's as simple as that. who invites people to their parties and then lock them out on the day of the party? does that make any sense to you?

stüpid woman - i asked you to stiffen your finger and shove it up your rectum!
seeing that you are heartbroken and nothing has been making entry into your örifice using your finger is your best option. foolish woman really thinks pleasuring herself equates to homoeroticism. don't worry, no one would prosecute you for pleasuring yourself. you are so idiotic, you would taste dog's faeces just to be sure it's shyte!

Sorry old man I unnderstand you did not plan to share your tricks of the trade but its okay, the secret is out only onNL no one knows who you really are wink

And as for my Yoruba Prince mmmmmh. Enough said. wink cool
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:
Sorry old man I unnderstand you did not plan to share your tricks of the trade but its okay, the secret is out only onNL no one knows who you really are wink

And as for my Yoruba Prince mmmmmh. Enough said. wink cool

go fück yourself, you hypersensitive bastard!
who cares about what you decide to share or not share? old hag like yourself deserves to be crucified with vultures feeding on your carcass.....

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
You ppl are still not tired Aba. Still fighting over ish Damn!!!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

go fück yourself, you hypersensitive bastard!

who cares about what you decide to share or not share? old hag like yourself deserves to be crucified with vultures feeding on your carcass.....

@ The bolded, that is your area of your speciality that old man, my Yoruba prince is doing me just fine. grin grin grin and the rest is what those naija boys are going to do to you when they find you doing your evil acts. Vultures and all grin grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
vmonyoue:

Those people you name up there may have sacrifice their loved ones to get that possition. Igbos are notorious for human sarcrifice for big possitions. Besides, those Igos that are doing well around the world were schooled by Yoruba teachers. If it wasn't for those Yoruba teachers they too would've been in crimial activites. just like the rest of their brothers and sisters... hehehehe
BIG BABY YU GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT PRESENT CONTINOUS POST FEOTUS BRAIN OF YOURS! STAND UP,SHAKE THAT 'NAPKIN' OFF...THEN GO GET SOME JEANS. SAVVY?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by eldoradoxx: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Rossikk: Worthless article. If you travel abroad to sell drugs, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel to do fraud, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel to do prostitution, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel abroad and keep your environment there dirty, it is Nigerian govt's fault. Tell me something. Does there come a time when these "perfect, innocent Nigerian citizens" actually take responsibility for their own actions?
Exactly ! If someone can raise flight money to SA, accommodation and feeding money, why can't he use same fund meaningful venture at home to better hid life? How much does it cost to set up poultry farm, fish farm etc ? We just have this knack for everything "abroad". Few days ago I posted in another SA related post that most Nigerian abroad are useless and no better than the folks at home who are earning their living decently back home here.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by kayalla(f): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Is alright. Make dem no enter sef
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Kajina: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are a sore liar and may God punish you. I never use Gods name in vain like you Nigerians but what you said about SA chicks being prostetutes in in Nigeria is a lie. And you know it. We have the best tourism economy in Africa no prostitute would leave SA for a poverty stricken Nigeria now or in the future . Whats wrong with your mind?

@ bolded,

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by okooyinbo(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
360command: @ poster , watin u dey do for south africa? Bak to your question, rich or poor, there is bound to be migrants moving from one zone or country to another . So you have to accept that . Also, you should try to consider that to those who travelled to south africa must have tried the hustling back in nigeria but things did not favour them . Afterall,why people travel is for the fact that they might not have favour or success in their home country and decide to find another place for decent and better living . @ the hotel, there is something I have notice about nigerians abroad especially when they are in hotels where there are bars . They tend to be at the top of the tone thereby making people at the surroundings feel uncomfortable which they call the attention of waiters, manager or supervisors about the noise making of groups of people close to them . Which I can understand why the hotel must have placed the notice on not wanting to receive nigerian visitors in their hotel. My opinion and experience.

Buddy,

you got it. I mean you make a lot of sense. Noise and probably crime could have been the reason. Another thing is, Nigerians irrespective of background are generally very rude. They dont have courtsey. It is displayed on this very site on a daily basis. Nigeria need not only rebranding, but a general overhaul as regards to ethic and norms. The society needs a reorientation.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by MEILYN(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
ona don tire? Dis thread eeeeehhhhhh e long nd interesting pass story book.@Coogar i feel u bro, ur Eng dey make me crase, wish i can write like dat sha. keep it up.
@Red-Light i like d way u point out history,ur proof re genuine.
@SweetyCheeck nd Mondi Cheek u gals re awesome,like d way u gals re defending ur country.
@kafour abi wats dat ur name u must be high on drugs, go nd ask ur Ghanian brodas dey will tell u hw dey hawked puff puff in Nigeria to make ends meet,Nd witout Nigeria i dont tink u will be boasting of electricity.
So wen Nigeria and South Africa re talking u beta find sumwhere to hide..............MY 2CENT
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
problem with inferior negroes like u is.. U mofos think life is a bed of roses on the other side, thats why u prefer to sell ur father's house to travel to south africa only to be treated like a piece of shiit and a 3rd class citizen... Enjoy ur self hate and continue livin poor mumu

Da fvck you talking about? undecided

Drop the pipe f00l cheesy
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by manny4life(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
I've always said it, and this is out disgust I've seen with this people, any Nigerian in SA and going through this nonsense is an ewu. There should be no reason why not to hustle in Nigeria. While Nigeria has a long way to go, we're gradually getting there. NIGERIANS LEAVE SOUTH AFRICA, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin tht wud be the wisest decision u'd ever take in tht calamity ridden, trail of poverty tatto u call a life.....ur the worst out the lot (Nigerian monkeys) ur the mat I clean me feet on, a speck to my eyes grin, lifeless Nigerian pig, ur greatest accomplishment in life was the first time u interacted wit a Ghanaian on the Internet, ur fada, the snr boko pig in ur family is the ugliest thing a dog has seen, u d1ck riding boko pig, I shixt on u and ur entire family murthurfurka, try me pig......jus try me.....the only thing u see on here is Ghana, u always have to start some sh1xt wit Ghana ehn, I vow to terrorize ur entire time on nairaland.......A Ghanaian lady tried to post an innocent comment on here and u decide to reply her wit ur usual brainless posts.......the pig tht u are, so shall it be.....Kwasia'ba

+23480-redlight-dog

give the number to ur mum ...she knows what to do .... banku eaten maggot grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
now i know this scumbag is from gayna ...oya deny ur useless country all u want .... stupiid goat ...ewu gambia

OLODO RABATA. He cant even spell. Crase people many for Nairaland o. NO be your fault. na your mama wey born you for red light district I blame.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Kajina: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
splashbaby: hehehehe the SA girl don disppear, I was warning her about this obvious defeat from the 9ja ethnic warrior...but she turned a deaf ear. She ran away kabakaba...Make one Ghanian miss road come start country war too...Na Mahama go beg boys on Nairaland to stop...Our people dey really para. But una dey derail and spoil everything with this Yorub/Igbo yabs

Just listen to this guy ooo, This topic isn’t even about Ghana, yet he is inviting Ghanaians for a fight. Well, you are just a mere ant flexing its muscles! But when Ghanaians respond by hitting hard (AS USUAL), you guys cry foul, and you are always saved by the bell when mods come hiding comments and banning Ghanaians. angry

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Look at diz eeeediotic fool of antelope and rhino parentage wen will u realise dat its a mistake to be a nigerian, a mistake God will rectify in da next creation but i must honestly commend u as well cuz since you join da Ghanaian bashing bandwagon ur English has improve keep it up u filthy buffoon grin cheesy
my dirty ugly black gay from gayna, how is ur life? i thot i told u to stop following me around .... thats bestiality ..i dont do gay animals like u grin grin dirty foolish scum of the earth
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ovo Close:

OLODO RABATA. He cant even spell. Crase people many for Nairaland o. NO be your fault. na your mama wey born you for red light district I blame.
werey omo gayna ... u are even ashamed to tell us ur country ...choiiii it sucks to be gaynian {aka naija wannabes} grin grin ediot
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
shut up o jare

This is nigerian site, built for nigerians and those u want to learn about this great country not those who will come here and rub our dignity to the mud ( thats why it's called nairaland) not africanland or worldland ....if nigerians start dominating ghanaweb talking shit about their country like the bloody gaynians here or south african forum (if they have any) do u think they wouldnt have ban u people long ago like they banned Nigerians from there hotel

think again ( this is nairaland) until the name change to africanland.. they can now come around and say whatever poo they wanna say but as long as it still nairaland, dominated by Nigerians to talk issues that concerns them ..anyone that is not willing to learn should fhuck off

ODE! Na you get Nairaland abi? Jobless product of a red light district. I wonder which one of those customers dem born you for. E must be the most stupid one of the lot. I hope say condom no choke you when your mama dey push you out. Go doctor make dem check your brain o. Spermatozoa fit don cover your medula oblongata.

the success of the site is not based on other Africans here that are rubbishing us but Nigerians
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
manny4life: I've always said it, and this is out disgust I've seen with this people, any Nigerian in SA and going through this nonsense is an ewu. There should be no reason why not to hustle in Nigeria. While Nigeria has a long way to go, we're gradually getting there. NIGERIANS LEAVE SOUTH AFRICA, a word is enough for the wise.
there is no african country that even what the hustle or insults we receive from the black hiv scumbags
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
shut up o jare

This is nigerian site, built for nigerians and those u want to learn about this great country not those who will come here and rub our dignity to the mud ( thats why it's called nairaland) not africanland or worldland ....if nigerians start dominating ghanaweb talking shit about their country like the bloody gaynians here or south african forum (if they have any) do u think they wouldnt have ban u people long ago like they banned Nigerians from there hotel

think again ( this is nairaland) until the name change to africanland.. they can now come around and say whatever poo they wanna say but as long as it still nairaland, dominated by Nigerians to talk issues that concerns them ..anyone that is not willing to learn should fhuck off

the success of the site is not based on other Africans here that are rubbishing us but Nigerians

ODE! Na you get Nairaland abi? Jobless product of a red light district. I wonder which one of those customers dem born you for. E must be the daftest and dullest one of the lot. I hope say condom no choke you when your mama dey push you out. Go doctor make dem check your brain o. Spermatozoa fit don cover your medula oblongata.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
pDude:

Da fvck you talking about? undecided

Drop the pipe f00l cheesy
how old are u son?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by lekkie073(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
grammarious composition is going on here seriously....with some parbioled abuses here and there....not forgeting the series to compositional blunders of some wannabes. interesting.... grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ovo Close:

ODE! Na you get Nairaland abi? Jobless product of a red light district. I wonder which one of those customers dem born you for. E must be the daftest and dullest one of the lot. I hope say condom no choke you when your mama dey push you out. Go doctor make dem check your brain o. Spermatozoa fit don cover your medula oblongata.

sorry which language is this? i dont speak looser please tongue tongue as.ss-jabber ..go and learn english
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
Desola:

And Igbo means weed in Yoruba language so what is your stup1d point?

PAU!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sucker punch right there for NWA ANAMBRA..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Capnd143(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
nwabobo:

The Arab spring revolution was started by a young man like you setting himself on fire.

You too can lead the way for a Nigerian revolution by setting yourself on fire instead of hiding under your keyboard calling for revolution.
what? You got ta be kiddin me! Am just 15 na! I never marry that fine chick were i put 4 budget and i neva realize my dream of being a trillionaire? Abeg, tell me other methods nt that one! I definetly have a lot to do. Thanks 4 the freindly advice.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Kajina: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
sorry which language is this? i dont speak looser please tongue tongue as.ss-jabber ..go and learn english

@ bolded,

What is that? You mean loser grin Write proper English please grin cheesy
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: and so what in Nigerian funded SA in the past...or do u think Nigeria still deserves to be patted on the back for something they did over a decade ago...many other countries funded SA in the past but do u still hear the Bitchin about it until 2013 Hand of which master?Introduction to a Constitutional state is what marked the end of Apartheid, not your donations. You can't even liberate yourselves from you own government with black people in control if it.... It would wiser if u kept quiet

AH! Ogbele O! These girls no dey carry last at all!!!!
That na straight knockout! Wey doctor ? Somebody don faint for here o.

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded,

What is that? You mean loser grin Write proper English please grin cheesy
nope u are too ret.arded to decipher that

English for the English
French for French
Chinese for chinese
yoruba for yorubas

Looser for loosers

go back to school
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Kajina: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
nope u are too ret.arded to decipher that

English for the English
French for French
Chinese for chinese
yoruba for yorubas

Looser for loosers

go back to school

LOOSERS are those who cannot spell loser. You are obviously one of them. grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.