Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (58936 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rossikk:
Do you know the population of those countries you just mentioned? Put it this way. All those countries combined do not make up half the Nigerian population, but they produce and export in total at least 12 times more oil and gas than Nigeria per annum.

population? if you fail to lead a state, you would fail to lead a classroom. population has nothing to do with it. we produce far too many oil barrels per day to worry about population. indonesia has more population and they have more diverse culture than nigeria and yet they are not plagued by the same problems we have got! you need some soul-searching.....

How then do you expect the average Nigerian to live ''like kings'' like those people, based just on oil? Why don't you go and demand a refund on your education? It's obvious you were cheated.

says the nincompoop functioning on a single digit IQ...
nigeria has 160 million population and yet lose $6 billion to oil theft. can you bend your head around that fact? if the country functions like normal countries do, would we have a bunch of criminals like yourself taking $6 billion from the government coffers?

i am not even sure you are human, you are not real - you are a hologram!
your idiocy in watts would solve all the electricity problems in developing countries. if hitler had succeeded in his bid, people like you would have been executed for your lack of knowledge. you have accepted mediocrity as the status quo, you homoerotic nuisance.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by NwaAnambra(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are the one with two year old mentality here. I said to you google crime rate in SA before you people were allowed to come into SA. And yes I blame you people for the high levels of crime in SA becouse before you were allowed to come in here with drugs and all your evil scams to make money crime was not at this level. Fact is we might have high levels of reported hiv/ aids levels but it started somewhere else in Africa not in SA since we allowed your likes in, SA has had to bear with such ills. And anyway why do you have to use hiv for any discussions about SA when Nigerian stats is unknown. Him who lough last laough best! Word.
Thank God u re stil alive...Hpe u re takin proper medications lest u infest dis thread with SA version of HIV....DIRTY SOUTH AFRICANS. If e pain u,tinye isi na otule okuko.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Rossikk(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
Desola:

Oh, so it's okay for you to state the truth because you are Nigerian but when it comes from a non Nigerian you go into defensive mode? Are you and sweet cheeks not saying the same thing effectively? Yes she might be expressing the truth from the point of sheer dislike for Nigerians but that does not make your truth anymore authentic than hers.

She is South African and being part if the primary recipients of nigerian fraudulent conduct in her country, she has every right to voice her opinion. If you are not happy about it, then start putting your house in order! Nigeria is already a laughing stock to the world and no amount of wool pulling would cover people's eyes to the atrocities we collectively perpetrate in other climes. Our shit is stinking for every nation to smell and unless we clean up, it would get even worse. Get all riled and decend to name calling all you want but the fact is what it is.

Nigeria is a 'laughing stock' only in your own head and in your anus.

I deal with non-Nigerians from all over the world on a daily basis, and there is no disrespect or 'laughing stock' rubbish. It is only on NL we see all this crap being spewed. The Nigerian economy is growing at 7% per annum and drawing in investors from all over the world. The middle class is seeing its largest expansion in Nigerian history. The country is on the up by all calculations of the world's major financial institutions. YOU can see yourself as a ''laughing stock''. THAT'S to do with your complex, and perhaps lack of exposure to the real world. Just leave Nigeria well out of it.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

SA dicksĀ” are circumsidesed azzhole the only reason we date Naija guys is money nothing more. You are dead corpseĀ” your mom aborted you.
Firstly its "circumcised" C.I.R.C.U..M.C.I.S.E.D!... How do you know they're circumcised if you've not sucked on them

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by plasgidy: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ladys n gents of the house its time call spade a spde, why evry where u go nija must be singled out. There is aproblem some where in our carater, in malasia the same go to libya algeria tunis moroco ghana benin spain all over is the same,if you know that you are living a life that will distance peopl frm u why not put an end to it, to be wholistic nig gov will take 50 % while you and me will have50% of the blame, imagen our oil industry is full of strangers and all this so called expartraits are welders cleaners and so many more minial skills that dos not need chemistry and biology to do them,

If you are a plumber, elect,capenter mason tiler iron bender mechanic to menson a few in europ america men you are a very comfortable man even in nija, but my people ignor all this good skills and be runing up and dwn looking for what they have in ther palm ,its a shame big time, some ar looking for univarcity certificate just to answer name, when they get the cert call them and ingage them in one one chat about what they said they read

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Biggyd2: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
..This article is about Nigerians and their preference for a squalid existence in a foreign land rather than staying home for a more productive life.

@ The Author, I want to believe that you are amongst the Nigerians that you referred to in your article? It sounds bad when people make such hasty generalizations. If you are abroad and do not like what is going on the country ie as stated in the quote, COME BACK AND LET US SALVAGE THE COUNTRY TOGETHER. The country belongs to all of us, haba! And though I will not exonorate a few ediotas that go abroad to shame this country, I do not believe that some few misbehaving Nigerians are South Africa's greatest problem. My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
The only reason crime rate was lower was because of apartheid and the whites were in charge. Yes there are some NIgerians doing crime over there but South Africans are the worst human beings on the planet. Crime is in your blood. You ppl kill each other blacks, whites, foreigners(nigr, zims,somali etc) truly the worst africans in africa that is why alot of african ppl dispise you. Hmmm lets just wait and see what you blks will do to your own country after all the whites etc have been chased. Worst than Zimbabwe and you will have no african allies to support you because of how much shit you give ppl.yes blame everything on NIgerians and the whites, thats what you lazy MOfo"s do best. I know many innocent ppl who have been killed for nothing in that hell hole you call a country. Why NIgerians go there is beyond me. I"d rather be poor in my own country then be treated worse than an animal in that shithol called Sa. Yet here you are probably dating a Nigerian and on a NIgerian site yet you hate NIgerians you fkin hypocrite. Gosh am sowi and God forgive me but i really dislike these baboons. Ewu. P.S its laugh not lough. Education is really a problem eish uote author=sweetcheecks]

You are the one with two year old mentality here. I said to you google crime rate in SA before you people were allowed to come into SA. And yes I blame you people for the high levels of crime in SA becouse before you were allowed to come in here with drugs and all your evil scams to make money crime was not at this level. Fact is we might have high levels of reported hiv/ aids levels but it started somewhere else in Africa not in SA since we allowed your likes in, SA has had to bear with such ills. And anyway why do you have to use hiv for any discussions about SA when Nigerian stats is unknown. Him who lough last laough best! Word. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
plasgidy: Ladys n gents of the house its time call spade a spde, why evry where u go nija must be singled out. There is aproblem some in our carater, in malasia the same go to libya algeria tunis moroco ghana benin spain all over is the same,if you know that you are living a life that will distance peopl frm u why not put an end to it, to be wholistic nig gov will take 50 % while you and me will have50% of the blame, imagen our oil industry if full of strangers and all this so called expartraits are welders cleaners and so many more minial skills that dos not need chemistry and biology to do them,

If you are a plumber, elect,capenter mason tiler iron bender mechanic to menson a few in europ america men you are a very comfortable man even in nija, but my ignor all this good skills and be runing up and dwn looking for what the have in ther palm ,its a shame big time, some ar looking univarcity certificate just to answer name, when they get the cert call them and ingage them in one one chat about what they said they read
But bros, na jollof de your head What are you saying!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by splashbaby(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
This kind of cross fire smoked the great Gaddafi from his hide out last year...sweetcheecks run so u can live to fight another another day...this people are from a fresh battle where they test runed all their arsenal...I warned you...Why Seun no dey hide post self..
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
Biggyd2:

@ The Author, I want to believe that you are amongst the Nigerians that you referred to in your article? It sounds bad when people make such hasty generalizations. If you are abroad and do not like what is going on the country ie as stated in the quote, COME BACK AND LET US SALVAGE THE COUNTRY TOGETHER. The country belongs to all of us, haba! And though I will not exonorate a few ediotas that go abroad to shame this country, I do not believe that some few misbehaving Nigerians are South Africa's greatest problem. My opinion.

The Igbos are Nigeria greatest problem. They are the sore of this country that instead of getting better keeps getting worse. Their arrogance, full of unnecessary pride, criminal activities, get rich fast mentality and over the top ego. We sholud flush them out of this country fast fast. Give them their Biafra, let them go and stop giving this country bad reputation every day.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

But it's the only country who citizens do the unimaginable evil for money. It's not about traveling to othe part of the world, but wherever Nigerians go they leave a negative reputation. Now that's SAD. Moving around around like bunch of vagabones is not the problem, the problem is getting into all type of crime and then boasting about it. That's the world problem with Nigerians.
Ur nothing but a retarded ape. U reason like a 3 months child.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Desola(f): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rossikk:

Nigeria is a 'laughing stock' only in your own head and in your anus.

I deal with non-Nigerians from all over the world on a daily basis, and there is no disrespect or 'laughing stock' rubbish. It is only on NL we see all this crap being spewed. The Nigerian economy is growing at 7% per annum and drawing in investors from all over the world. The middle class is seeing its largest expansion in Nigerian history. The country is on the up by all calculations of the world's major financial institutions. YOU can see YOURSELF as a ''laughing stock''. THAT'S to do with your complex, and perhaps lack of exposure to the real world.

On a balance sheet perhaps Nigeria might be doing well but the bone of contention here isn't the economic strength of the country Nigeria but the conduct of its people not only in Nigeria but abroad. I know that you are ever too eager to divert attention to your ill performing government and try to paint it as an effective one but we know that all that is bullocks! Try and get your head of Jonathan's black arse for a second and focus on the topic of the thread. If you were not a disingenuous soul, you would attribute a portion of this ill love to the negative persception your inept president is adding to this already damaged reputation if Nigerians abroad but as the psycophant that you are, asking you to consider such would be tantamount to asking a pig to fly.

The issue here is about Nigeria negative image to the outside world as a result of Nigerians conduct. I suppose thAt - that is over and above your thin skull to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

The Igbos are Nigeria greatest problem. They are the sore of this country that instead of getting better keeps getting worse. Their arrogance, full of unnecessary pride, criminal activities, get rich fast mentality and over the top ego. We sholud flush them out of this country fast fast. Give them their Biafra, let them go and stop giving this country bad reputation every day.
Senseless ape. I pity that ugly cheap lovepeddler that gave birth to senselesss mumu like u.

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Biggyd2: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

Am sorry, I believe in Nigeria.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
You are all dumb azzes if you believe all the Nigerians abroad are behaving like decent human beings. Your fault if you choose to back their evil ways.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Goodysydney: Ur nothing but a retarded ape. U reason like a 3 months child.
Say one of the people giving Nigeria a bad name. Better stop those crminal activities and get your life on a possitive track. Criminal fool.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks: You are all dumb azzes if you believe all the Nigerians abroad are behaving like decent human beings. Your fault if you choose to back their evil ways.

we are not backing them...
the hypocrisy is what irks me. if you cannot stand nigerians then your embassy should stop giving them visas to your country. if you want to hate nigerians then go ahead and make it public. don't welcome them and later lock them out of your motels. if you stop allowing them into your country, their numbers would decrease to the barest minimum.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
Nashville:

I can now see you are a retard. You hate Nigerians yet you want to marry one. You claim "Yorubas hate crime like SA people do". Hmmn where are Yoruba's from? South Africa? You cant even type properly, you want to" marry a Nigerian country"?

Do you customers give you drugs after they ra*pe you?

Someone should stop this junkie and wh*ore from posting please. She is derailing this thread!

DAYUUM!!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by ddeola: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
Na today !
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
Goodysydney: Senseless ape. I pity that ugly cheap lovepeddler that gave birth to senselesss mumu like u.

Say the child of a professional harlot. People like you are the reason this country is where it's at. Hate to hear the truth about the evil going on in the country. Keep taking out of your ass you call mouth. FOOL
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Dede1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

It is a natural fact that your father, mother, brother, sister or grandparents fought Biafra to keep delusional Nigeria as dysfunctional as ever. My people say that he\she who calls his\her mother ugly equally calls his\her father a moronic dingbat. I do not think you have problem with Ndigbo in Nigeria but your forbearers.

4 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
Desola:

On a balance sheet perhaps Nigeria might be doing well but the bone of contention here isn't the economic strength of the country Nigeria but the conduct of its people not only in Nigeria but abroad. I know that you are ever too eager to odivert attention to your ill performing government and try to paint it as an effective one but we know that all that is bullocks! Try and get your head of Jonathan's black arse for a second and focus on the topic of the thread. If you were not a disingenuous soul, you would attribute a portion of this ill love to the negative persception your inept president is adding to this already damaged reputation if Nigerians abroad but as the psycophant that you are, asking you to consider such would be tantamount to asking a pig to fly.

The issue here is about Nigeria negative image to the outside world as a result of Nigerians conduct. I suppose thAt - that is over and above your thin skull to comprehend.

Desola babe, Nigeria needs a woman president otherwise they are hopeless I tell you.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by juman(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
Oh oh!

One nigeria has failed us.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by tyson55(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dede1:

I thought RSA is a country with solid socio-political foundation. Are you allowed to navigate the Internet without adult supervision? If the only reason you and most RSA slatterns date Nigerian men is money, one wonders where the hell Nigerian men got the money. Since you have publicly admitted RSA girls date Nigerians because of money, may I ask you if Nigerian men grow the money as farmers grow crops? If you eat with a devil jackass, you are undeniably a devil.

Well said Dede!

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by ocelot2006(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rossikk: Worthless article. If you travel abroad to sell drugs, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel to do fraud, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel to do prostitution, it is Nigerian govt's fault. If you travel abroad and keep your environment there dirty, it is Nigerian govt's fault. Tell me something. Does there come a time when these "perfect, innocent Nigerian citizens" actually take responsibility for their own actions?

Bros, abeg help me ask them oh. Heap it all on the govt.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Desola: where do u live? As in country?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by esanland: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
I ve live in South Africa a couple of years back.this writer does no what he is talking about. By the way,what are u doing in South Africa? Generalization of Nigerian character is the bane of your hypocrisy. I hate to say this, majority of those pimps drugs dealers, ruining Nigeria image in SA are they not Igbo?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:
Say one of the people giving Nigeria a bad name. Better stop those crminal activities and get your life on a possitive track. Criminal fool.
Hahaha, hungry man.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dede1:

It is a natural fact that your father, mother, brother, sister or grandparents fought Biafra to keep delusional Nigeria as dysfunctional as ever. My people say that he\she who calls his\her mother ugly equally calls his\her father a moronic dingbat. I do not think you have problem with Ndigbo in Nigeria but your forbearers.

Ndigbo my ass. You people are just confuse. One minute you want your Biafra, the next your people want to be part of Nigeria. You fools should make up your damn mind. Criminal breded animals.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Rossikk(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Desola:

On a balance sheet perhaps Nigeria might be doing well but the bone of contention here isn't the economic strength of the country Nigeria but the conduct of its people not only in Nigeria but abroad. I know that you are ever too eager to divert attention to your ill performing government and try to paint it as an effective one but we know that all that is bullocks! Try and get your head of Jonathan's black arse for a second and focus on the topic of the thread. If you were not a disingenuous soul, you would attribute a portion of this ill love to the negative persception your inept president is adding to this already damaged reputation if Nigerians abroad but as the psycophant that you are, asking you to consider such would be tantamount to asking a pig to fly.

You are the one falling for the ''negative image'' BULLSHIIT propagated by those who HATE Nigeria. Tell me something. Do you know who the biggest online scammers in the world are?

RUSSIANS

followed by AMERICANS

Third: BRITISH.

Fourth: CHINESE.

This was from a study I read just a few days ago. It is 100% true based on my own experiences as well. My email box is filled with thousands of SCAM OFFERS - Not from Nigeria, but from the USA and the UK.

See, all those countries are FILLED with crooks. Why then should anyone single out NIGERIA? The only reason is racial/nationalist hatred of Nigerians. If not, why don't RUSSIANS have the same ''bad reputation'', or Americans?

The saddest thing is that Africans who should know better, join in this Nigeria-bashing garbage out of their own insecurities. Go to London today. The biggest sellers of drugs on the streets are people from Poland.

You will almost never see a Nigerian peddling drugs in London. It's the Poles, the English etc.

But do the Polish have a ''bad reputation''? Heck no.

In America, the main foreign street drugs sellers are Mexicans. Do Mexicans then have a ''bad reputation'', with every Mexican walking around ''in shame''? Heck no. With every other country, people appreciate that a few criminals cannot be used to judge the whole country. But in Nigeria's case it is different. WE REJECT THAT.

6 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
coogar:

we are not backing them...
the hypocrisy is what irks me. if you cannot stand nigerians then your embassy should stop giving them visas to your country. if you want to hate nigerians then go ahead and make it public. don't welcome them and later lock them out of your motels. if you stop allowing them into your country, their numbers would decrease to the barest minimum.

Its not hipocricy rights to allow anyine in establishement is always reserved. Coogar you are speaking from you backside until you visit Hilbrow inJhbg or seapoint in Cape Town South Africa and I will personally get the SA tourism to host you to see what we have to deal with. Come and see wuth your own eyesif you would allowe such mayhen in your own bacjk yard then come agaun make your bold statements here.q
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Goodysydney: Hahaha, hungry man.

lol na ur papa be hungry man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix / Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.