Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) (33408 Views)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2013
free2ryhme:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1052960_in_love_jpg634488b1aaff98fe40b80907854e7ffd

sexkillz

i was eating sunday rice, and then i saw your post, and then i chocked. lol
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by kunlekunle: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2013
[size=22pt]GEJ and PEJ[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2013
mugu
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by vizboy(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2013
Now that is true love but fact[I cant try it not even in my dream].
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by Nuzo1(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2013
If the young man bought water for himself for lack of money, then he's CARING.

If he did it for health reasons, then he's WISE.

If he bought it to save money, then he's a MISER.

2 Likes

Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by pekelepekele(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2013
seyemon: Well the maga or boy is certainly an ibo boy

so in one word the best description is....iboboy

ma reasons
only an ibo boy wud show is teeth for public scrutiny in place of a smile
only an ibo boy wud want to minimize the rate at which he spends...he buys a can drink for a lady and decides to settle for a satchet water

chai you too get eyes , straw inside pure water and what's even the opener on the table for , truly ibo boy grin

1 Like

Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2013
Connoisseur: It could also be exactly what he wanted at the moment
VERY TRUE. HE COULDA BEEN THIRSTY

2 Likes

Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2013
seyemon:
I see nothing tribalistic about this
I grew up with ibos,this a peculiar trait wif many of em...
OK, good, let's wait to hear from them.

1 Like

Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2013
seyemon: Well the maga or boy is certainly an ibo boy

ma reasons
only an ibo boy wud show is teeth for public scrutiny in place of a smile
only an ibo boy wud want to minimize the rate at which he spends...he buys a can drink for a lady and decides to settle for a satchet water

Seconded
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by bambuzz88: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2013
Kslib:
He gave her something that contains artificial sweetners which are not good for the human body while he's taking water which is healthy...

milkymesh:
very wise and reasonable comment. You saw what others are too blind to see

nice insights!!
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by seyemon(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2013
Kayusfity:

Don't start what you can't finish. Even your coward leader OJUKWU must be ashamed of u in He.ll right now
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by FDenigma: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2013
English: asswipe
Pidgin: mumu
Bini: Ohzuhor
Hausa: Wawa or Dohloh
Yoruba: Ohlohdoh
Ibo:
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
NessaFresh: OMG this is so romantic!!! Wish all naija guys would act this way. I remember when men ate onions and left the suya for their ladies
bt if na ya blood broda dey dt picture, u'd definitely reprimand him for being anoda girl's maga. Smh
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
Aww its so cute, touching! He would make a good lover * smiley *
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by bambuzz88: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Well the maga or boy is certainly an ibo boy

@kenyattaMoore:

Then I need an ibo man in my life ,those are the qualities of a loving,romantic man .

i like your perspective of loving or romantic, it signals caring or romantic if the guy cannot afford it for himself yet sacrifice what he have to make the date, on the other hand if he can afford the best of wine yet chooses that, then he is indeed romantic but does not necessary mean he is loving
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by GenOrumov: 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
One word to describe the boy - FOOL !
There is something called sense and pride (pride is different from proud). I'll rather have nothing than buy pure water for myself while I buy something much better for her. At least, I won't die before I get home to drink water.
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by stantob(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
Good Boy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 10 Starter Rules For All Serious Relationships / Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? / Fate Of Ada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.