Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) (33304 Views)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by kennyonthrone(m): 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Then I need an ibo man in my life ,those are the qualities of a loving,romantic man .
on point

1 Like

Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by shadrach77: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
Whoever thought this was worthy of capturing on camera is silly . Has anyone imagined that it could be the LADY...yes!...the lady who bought the drinks ?? :

1 Like

Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by afoo02(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Then I need an ibo man in my life ,those are the qualities of a loving,romantic man .

1 Like

Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by Ogomsb2k: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
Guy man
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by GenOrumov: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
shadrach77: Whoever thought this was worthy of capturing on camera is silly . Has anyone imagined that it could be the LADY...yes!...the lady who bought the drinks ?? :
Yes the lady may have bought the drinks but if she did, she is something else (I can't find the appropriate word to describe her at the moment). Why should a girl buy a drink for herself and then buy ordinary pure water for her supposed guy and the guy too accepted the water.
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by Kslib(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
Why are you guys derailing this thread with your usual tribal nonsense nah.. Does this place look like politics section??
I will no longer tolerate any ethnic nonsense on this thread,anybody found guilty will be given a very long ban by me and trust me when i say "the only resonable option left will be to open a new account"... Be warned...

1 Like

Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by GenOrumov: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
And as for the igbo and yoruba members derailing this thread, can you move to another thread and stop this nonsense. You guys have used up considerable space on this thread thereby depriving us of the fun we were anticipating.
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
FD_enigma: English: asswipe
Pidgin: mumu
Bini: Ohzuhor
Hausa: Wawa or Dohloh
Yoruba: Ohlohdoh
Ibo:

ewu
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Igbo_hater:

Who opened your cage
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by fiscalcliff: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
UNA EYE GO SOON OPEN grin grin grin
Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by kalunomics(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
Amaaskia:

I'll be the bigger person here, so I'll smile and ignore you. I see you're still hurting cause I ignored you. Your life is sad enough already, unemployed, broken hearted, Hot, gosh being you must suck. I am so sorry for how you feel, clean up, get a job, be a man and sensible girls like me 'might' notice you. Have a nice sunday dear. *flips hair*
the loser aint worth a second of your time. You made a big mistake replying him. Now he'll be happy he caught some attention that he can't smell in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) by Naruto87(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
my one word to describe this pic?..hmm.. i'll use the word SMILEs.becaus irrespective of the reason for both of them actions they where happy enough to show it to the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.