Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz (29420 Views)

The Black Race Is Unintelligent. / Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently / Are Africans Proud Of Black Americans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 11, 2013
c.fours:

what a clown. west and central african women DO NOT have protruding jawlines. you are a fool for that.
we have big cheekbones. but definitely not protruding jawlines. that's just a stereotype that african women are ugly and look like men propagated by african americans (who tend not to have much cheekbones) mostly.

undecided

Self Hate is a Sickness.......

Mercy Johnson and Tonto have Huge Jawlines....your so called "beauty icons" of the movie industry at the Moment..

why do you hate yourself so much and deny what is native?

Do the Neka Twins not have protruding jaws?

Does Nuella Njigbo Not have a Protruding Jaw?
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 11, 2013
You on a Mission Right Now Lady.....

You associate certain keywords with "Ugly"...

What's ugly about a strong jawline?..

West and Central Africans...especially Nigerians...are known for Protruding Jaws.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 2:58am On Apr 11, 2013
our foreheads tend to be shaped differntly too. forehead and cheekbones. This is a sudanese lady btw. where Alek wek is from

www.nairaland.com/attachments/732391_misssouthsudan1_jpgbf80dbe22f3ee8cb52633c00994d0782
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 11, 2013
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 11, 2013
East Africans....in contrast...Have Huge Foreheads but Weak Jawlines..

It's the complete opposite

1 Like

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 3:00am On Apr 11, 2013
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 11, 2013
Tonto is more beautiful than the lady you posted.... right?

Tonto's jaw is hugeeeee.......So what's wrong with a protruding jaw?

As i said....These Native Features are left completely out of the Criteria of "Beauty"...
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 3:03am On Apr 11, 2013
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 11, 2013
The reason certain features are left out is because if they were allowed, then it would tilt the "playing field" back towards certain populated african groups..

You see how the whole world went crazy over Angelina Jolies Lips...

Yet...You see those lips on Nigerians,West and Central Africans All the Time.

The Eastern African's features are accepted because...

For One...

Many of them are Hideously Ugly...and of no "threat"

and number two...their features fall in line Within the Criteria.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 11, 2013
She got Braids going into a Long Weave?.....LoL Wtf
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 11, 2013

^West,Central,+New World "Black" Woman's Jaw

This should be celebrated...it is Immortal.

You shouldn't associate it with solely "masculinity"....That's Brainwashing. Celebrate your pronounced Strength
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 11, 2013
I thought I was the only one not attracted to East Africans.

Well here's a beautiful Congolese women.

IMO I think Congolese girls have the best bodies in Africa.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 11, 2013
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 3:35am On Apr 11, 2013
Boricua:Negro:

You shouldn't associate it with solely "masculinity"....That's Brainwashing. Celebrate your pronounced Strength

she looks ghetto to me.
she's not ugly.but not beautiful either.
her looks resemble a Shaquana from Queens, NY with 3 baby mamas. haha
I know that look. of course most black AA guys will praise this because that's how they keep their women down.
in 20 yrs she will be looking like aunt jemima.
take away the dreads, pearl and wedding veil (the combination look absurd on her) and she could be a video girl.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 11, 2013
c.fours:

she looks ghetto to me.
I know that look. of course most black AA guys will praise this because that's how they keep their women down.
take away the dreads, pearl and wedding veil (the combination look absurd on her) and she could be a video girl.

[size=20pt]Now how tha fucckk does the side of a Biitch Goddamn Face Look Ghetto?!?!..

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 3:40am On Apr 11, 2013
Tonto is more beautiful than the lady you posted.... right?

Tonto's jaw is hugeeeee.......So what's wrong with a protruding jaw?

As i said....These Native Features are left completely out of the Criteria of "Beauty"...

none of them have huge jaws. you must be hallucinating.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by pleep(m): 3:55am On Apr 11, 2013
c.fours:

she looks ghetto to me.
C.fours are you crazy? gtfo like seriously... u sound like a lunatic
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 4:02am On Apr 11, 2013
she looks very akata is what I meant to say. sorry my post was harsh. LOL
but that is a very weird picture to be honest. looks more like a painting of what they wish they had and what they will never get (wedding etc). grin
reminds me of the other AA fantasy pictures with a pregnant woman and a man kneeling at her feet or her carrying the world. all those silly afrocentric african american pictures that are just all so very ironic. esp when you look at reality and know that these folks are fantasizing grin
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by pleep(m): 4:06am On Apr 11, 2013
lol dafuq, were is all this comming from?

2 Likes

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 11, 2013
How can one look very akata?
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by onila(f): 4:12am On Apr 11, 2013
KidStranglehold: I thought I was the only one not attracted to East Africans.

Well here's a beautiful Congolese women.

IMO I think Congolese girls have the best bodies in Africa.
cameroon, zimbabwe, south africans, Ghana

and congo got the best bodies
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 11, 2013
Lovely couple down there pleep and Onila grin tongue
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 11, 2013
onila: cameroon, zimbabwe, south africans, Ghana

and congo got the best bodies

I have to agree with this.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 4:24am On Apr 11, 2013
KidStranglehold: How can one look very akata?

you have spent a whole page lecturing to us what africans look like.
so why are you surprised that I have my own ideas and opinion of what an akata looks like?
mtchew
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 11, 2013
c.fours:

you have spent a whole page lecturing to us what africans look like.
so why are you surprised that I have my own ideas and opinion of what an akata looks like?
mtchew

First off I wasn't lecturing no one how Africans look like. I was voicing my opinion of models and how I really do not find them attractive.

Second off...Doesn't akata=AA/Foreigner? If so how can there be a akata look when AA's are of West-Central African stock? And they all look the same(no matter how people deny this).
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 11, 2013
West Africans have stronger jawlines relative to East Africans.

But Africans/Afro-descended people overall have weaker jawlines than Europeans.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 5:34am On Apr 11, 2013
KidStranglehold:
Doesn't akata=AA/Foreigner? If so how can there be a akata look when AA's are of West-Central African stock? And they all look the same(no matter how people deny this).

hahahbuheheh joke of the day.
akatas do not look the same as africans. some do, but MOST do not. I personally have yet to be mistaken for an akata.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 5:37am On Apr 11, 2013
nnenna.1:
West Africans have stronger jawlines relative to East Africans.

But Africans/Afro-descended people overall have weaker jawlines than Europeans.

gbam. whites have stronger jawlines than blacks. don't know what that fool is talking abt.
only things I notice are stronger cheekbones and protruding forehead for africans.
as opposed to flat foreheads that whites have. the rest, nose, lips etc are obvious.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 11, 2013
c.fours:

hahahbuheheh joke of the day.
akatas do not look the same as africans. some do, but MOST do not. I personally have yet to be mistaken for an akata.

AA's are of the same stock as West and Central Africans...Stop being tribal and get over it.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 6:21am On Apr 11, 2013
The Post by c four...above the ugly white lady

Is a Photo post of 3 women..

All Narrow Noses....All Receding Chins and Weak Jawlines

For One...West and Central African Women have Prominent Protruding Jawlines.

This feature is always...absent from the modeling "Criteria"

I am not even going to waste time on the perms and weaves...it's obvious

Models do tend to have prominent jawlines unless your concept of prominent jawline is different to mine.

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 6:28am On Apr 11, 2013

Ok, I'm confused. Are you talking about the width of the jawline?

That jaw in that pic is common with women with fuller or more rounder faces. So, yes the tontos nd mercys would tend to have that kind of jawline. Not neccessarily the rest.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 6:45am On Apr 11, 2013
KidStranglehold:

AA's are of the same stock as West and Central Africans...Stop being tribal and get over it.

AAs are mostly mixed (native american, caucasian etc) and space of over 200yrs. it is quite easy to tell most of them apart from africans. srry. even white folks can tell the difference.
so posting a pic of AA and using that as an example of an African doesn't fly. srry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is A Woman? (understanding The Nature Of Women) / Africans/ Deodorant / Can Somebody Please Teach Me Pidgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.