Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (9942 Views)

Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by HOTWATER(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Well, i am very happy Nigerians now believe that their vote will count . If it was during OBJ and IWU , I am sure people will not be on NL making noise as your votes may never count . Thank you GEJ for making us have hope in our elections.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
HOTWATER: Well, i am very happy Nigerians now believe that their vote will count . If it was during OBJ and IWU , I am sure people will not be on NL making noise as your votes may never count . Thank you GEJ for making us have hope in our elections.
Thank You Very Much, Dont mind them.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Suntzung: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
ME KE VOTE FOR FRESH WAHALA ? I DE PRAY IF THIS HIS TENURE END I AM STILL ALIVE, FOR 100 THOUSANDS HAVE PERISHED IN THE LAST 7 YEARS OF THIS MUGU'S FRESH MUSTARD .

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by loveberry: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
My question is, Is it just Buhari and GEJ we have contesting? As long as we keep ignoring that fact we will remain where we are. forget them and try someone new from other party period.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by mimigreat77(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
capital YES....... I will surely vote him in again.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by olusola200: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
GEJ is a complete failure he need to repeat his class. Foolish senceless idiot ugly clueless. Shapeless . Infact my answer is capital NOOOOOooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Hadone(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
afolabisegun: This Morning I saw this in frontpage of nairaland Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election?

My answer is No,

Now the turn of Jonathan,
Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election?
SO FAR AND STILL COUNTING...
69 'LIKES' FOR JONATHAN
152 'LIKES' FOR BUHARI
IF U'RE THE JEGA OF NAIRALAND, WHO DESERVE TO BE OUR DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT?

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by 1009ja: 2:25am On Apr 09, 2013
Not a chance. Let's try another hand. We keep trying and maybe, by His grace, we might get a truely honest man or woman who will keep the fear of God in front. We need someone who will fearlessly confront corruption; for if we confront corruption squarely, 99% of Nigeria's problems will be behind us.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2013
Had_one:
SO FAR AND STILL COUNTING...
69 'LIKES' FOR JONATHAN
152 'LIKES' FOR BUHARI
IF U'RE THE JEGA OF NAIRALAND, WHO DESERVE TO BE OUR DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT?
lets wait and see
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Ephraimatic(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2013
segzi cres: I dint vote for d clueless FULL and I still will not vote for him. I'll rather vote for buhari
were u asked to insult him? Was the insult really necessary? To b very candid, ur comment shows how clueless u are.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Ofido(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2013
I do better vote for him that the so called Tinubu controlled APC
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Okoyeochapaul(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2013
u smoke ..... The hausa are worst ., nver and nver will a muslim rule 9ja

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Biafradiplomat: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Burger01: Nope. Not anymore. Won't vote for Jonathan and won't vote for Buhari.

Click 'LIKE' if you would not vote for Buhari and Jonathan... sad
You just read my mind. I will not vote for GEJ neither will I vote for Buhari. GEJ lost my support, the day he formed a committee that would grant amnesty to BH terrorists. Though I dont regret voting for him in 2011, because truth be told he is way better than his predecesors but BH exposed his weak guttless nature, his plan was to woo the Hausas by granting BH amnesty but it will boomrang on him, not only will the Northerners abandon him, he will also loose his strong hold, the SE. His game is up, he should not contest in 2015 so as to salvage some pride otherwise he will be roundly defeated and disgraced. So sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co / Obiano Rewards Victorious Anambra Debate Team, Top Scorers In FG Common Entrance / Ortom: Why I Left APC To Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.