Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years (4531 Views)

Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years by koruji(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sorry o. When someone starts a confession in church to praise God, and you jump in with "I can attest.." you are not only corroborating his story you are invariably praising God.

Not that GEJ is God, although from the look of things he is a tin god to many of you around here.

Adura_ngba:

Confessing to what? You find it hard to understand, thats your problem, if you interpret it the way you like, its your cup of tea. Go and read my first comment again.

I can attest to the fact that the roads are improving, I travelled South West over the weekend and I saw by myself. Dont let anyone fool you, things are working. If they dont like it or dont want to hear it, they know how to keep quiet.

Where did I praise GEJ for doing roads in the SW? I simply said I travelled to the SW. buncun
Re: Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years by asha80(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
did omo tier just say that onitsha owerri express is half completed?is that supposed to be a joke?
Re: Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years by Rossikk(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
But we have been seeing pictures of roads constructed by Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Amaechi, Okorocha on NL, right? Who do you folks think you are fooling?

Abeg show us picture! At least newly constructed or rehabilitated road has trade mark we all can attest to, whether it is few sections of the road or a snap shot of previously bad portions of the road will attest to your submission.

Oh well... if you insist... Here's just a sampling:

Pictures of the newly constructed Benin-Ore-Shagamu road (AKA Benin-Lagos expressway).

ABUJA-ZUBA-ROAD-AT-NIGHT

Abuja-Keffi Road

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

Road to Jalingo

Abuja

Owerri-Onitsha Dual carriage way close to Awomama

Source: Skyscrapercity.com
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=663176&page=10
Re: Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years by jmaine: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
asha 80: did omo tier just say that onitsha owerri express is half completed?is that supposed to be a joke?

Are you sure he said this ? cos i haven't seen any post of his suggesting that undecided . . .
Re: Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years by hercules07: 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Rossik, please remove Lagos-Ibadan from that list, that road is still as bad as anything, none of the FG roads from Lagos all the way to Ilorin through Osun state is good, my brother just travelled to Abuja from Lagos going via Ife, Akure, Okene, Lokoja to Abuja and it was complaints galore on the state of the road.
Re: Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years by asha80(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
jmaine:

Are you sure he said this ? cos i haven't seen any post of his suggesting that undecided . . .
Omo_Tier1:
Simple question: Where are the pictures? We see pictures posted by the stupid insincere9nigeria of the half completed Enugu=P/H, and Onitsha/Owerri roads in His propaganda war breeze! Are you now telling me those road are only 100ft stretch Una mumu never do ?

jmaine:

Re: Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years by jmaine: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
^

Thanks bruv , i missed it somehow . . . . .

Omo_Tier1:
Simple question: Where are the pictures? We see pictures posted by the stupid insincere9nigeria of the half completed Enugu=P/H, and [size=14pt]Onitsha/Owerri roads[/size] in His propaganda war breeze! Are you now telling me those road are only 100ft stretch Una mumu never do ?

I can confidently say you are a very sick fellow, cos of your bold assertion of things your ignorance blurs from your bile infested sight. . . .

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
A
Re: Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years by akaOpene(m): 5:19am On Apr 09, 2013
I dont need AIT to tell me what the Jonathan led government is doing when we have not had light for days now.This government is simply a failure.
Re: Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years by nuclearboy(m): 6:20am On Apr 09, 2013
I hate road travel (due to past experiences) and was really impressed by Rossikks photos till I saw Lagos-Ibadan express! Sure that propaganda photograph looks good but we all know the reality is definitely not as that photograph attempts to portray

I sincerely "hope" (since I currently don't know those other roads) that they do not reflect the same - that photograph is a mockery of intelligence and total mis-representation of reality!
Re: Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2013
akaOpene: I dont need AIT to tell me what the Jonathan led government is doing when we have not had light for days now.This government is simply a failure.
Unless you'r mentally incapacitated, you would have seen that this thread is about roads. If you want to discuss power, you can open another thread
Re: Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2013
hercules07: @Rossik, please remove Lagos-Ibadan from that list, that road is still as bad as anything, none of the FG roads from Lagos all the way to Ilorin through Osun state is good, my brother just travelled to Abuja from Lagos going via Ife, Akure, Okene, Lokoja to Abuja and it was complaints galore on the state of the road.
LIAR! Shameless LIAR!

Being an ACN rat, and following after the foot steps of Lai Muhammed, the LIAR, I'm not surprised that you'r drowning in lies.

The Abuja-Lokoja road is being dualised at the moment and work has gone very far. The Lagos-Ibadan road was recently rehabilitated by Julius Berger and one other construction company. The rehabilitation began immediately after the concession of the road to Bi-courtney was terminated late last yr. In fact, the contractors finished their work on the road February this year. When last did a tanker fall on that road?

All LIARS, including you and your mum, if they dont repent, have a comfortable seat reserved for them in the hottest part of HELL.
Re: Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2013
Rossikk:

Oh well... if you insist... Here's just a sampling:

Pictures of the newly constructed Benin-Ore-Shagamu road (AKA Benin-Lagos expressway).

ABUJA-ZUBA-ROAD-AT-NIGHT

Abuja-Keffi Road

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

Road to Jalingo

Abuja

Owerri-Onitsha Dual carriage way close to Awomama

Source: Skyscrapercity.com
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=663176&page=10
Thank you so much for the pictures. However, you should have just IGNORED the fool asking for pictures. This thread was opened following a programme on AIT. If the fool missed the programme and really wanted to confirm if such programme really took place he/she can find out from friends who may have seen the programme, rather than come here to display stupidity.

Its not as if its wrong to post pictures or request for pictures but this particular thread is about a programme that aired audio-visuals of transformation that has taken place and is still taking place on the roads. Why ask for pictures after seeing audio-visuals? And for those who did not see the programme and cannot ask around, they can atleast waka pass the thread. If you dont ignore some of these nuisance, they'll soon be asking for pictures of the president himself constructing the roads

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oranyan Was Never A King In Ile-ife, Says Alaafin Of Oyo / West-African Ceramics To Invest N8b In Ogun / Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.