Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea (903 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by Nonso37(f): 4:06am On Dec 10, 2013
The guy am dating nw,was so inlove with me but i had no idea,bt nw am so inlove with him,we love each other so much
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by sweettease(f): 4:30am On Dec 10, 2013
Several times but there is one dat really surprised me. I got a call from a pry sch friend in July while i was preparing for my exams, we reconnected and i found out he crushed on me in pry sch, wished we dated in secondary sch (his sch was close to mine) and is still very much into me now (i turned out beautiful grin). His close friends and family knew about it bt i had absolutely no idea. Too bad i can't return his feelings, both of you are lucky.
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by pussyeater(m): 4:54am On Dec 10, 2013
So wetin concern us?
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 10, 2013
Nonso37: The guy am dating nw,was so inlove with me but i had no idea,bt nw am so inlove with him,we love each other so much

Yes; different females had been so in love wt me; most of d times they show it; buh it is such a pity I never got to reciprocate gestures, cus many of them didn't measure my taste! angry

1 Like

Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by tsidra(f): 6:23am On Dec 10, 2013
Draggin my feet slowly whilst whistling eminado
Raymondenyi:

Yes; different females had been so in love wt me; most of d times they show it; buh it is such a pity I never got to reciprocate gestures, cus many of them didn't measure my taste! angry

Cool story
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by Chiidi(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2013
Yes.
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2013
Nonso is a boy's name not a girl's name. Anyway, i hate being inlove alone, so i always tell it before another person does.
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by Bisjosh(f): 7:06am On Dec 10, 2013
Most times, those crushing on you never measure up!
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by Hackerjay(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Story story...
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by UjSizzle(f): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2013
It's happened a number of times. I can be quite clueless in matters bordering on human emotions probably because I don't pay attention to it sad
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by Mynd44: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Never happened to me since girls dont fall in Love with broke and ugly guys like me grin
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Bisjosh: Most times, those crushing on you never measure up!
so i never measured up abi?
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Mynd_44: Never happened to me since girls dont fall in Love with broke and ugly guys like me grin
cheesy
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by Olugbenger(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2013
Mynd_44: Never happened to me since girls dont fall in Love with broke and ugly guys like me grin

I think i'm starting to enjoy this your popular lie.

grin grin grin
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by crackhaus: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2013
This secret crush/love of a thing has caused me more problems than good, because the girl or woman involved always ended up disliking/hating me for not noticing and paying attention to them undecided undecided
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by Nonso37(f): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=sweet-tease] yes ur rite both of us are lucky
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by Nonso37(f): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=Raymondenyi]it happens like dat sumtyms
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by Nonso37(f): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2013
It's beautiful to b wit hm
Re: Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 10, 2013
Bisjosh: Most times, those crushing on you never measure up!
what about me,i'm crushing on you

(1) (Reply)

Is Blood/love Oath Real? / MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 / She Doesn't Want To Marry Him After He Told Her About His Past Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.