Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Can A Lady Love You Without Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Lady Love You Without Money? (850 Views)

Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? / Mistakes Guys Should Avoid Making When Texting Their Lady Love / How Do I Win A Lady's Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Lady Love You Without Money? by Grendel(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2013
Hello guys,
Please I need a solid advice on this issue, I'm dating one lady right now that keeps on telling me everyday she loves me not because of money but just because she feel good and secure whenever she is with me.
She likes looking me in the eyes
She likes holden my arms .....
The funniest thing is that she like me more when am angry.
Please what should I do?
Note: I love her too but I need freedom
Re: How Can A Lady Love You Without Money? by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2013
Bro when a lady looked straight into your eyes and tells you that she loves you, she men't it. What you need do is to love her back. But don't be deceived, their is no romance without finance. Finance makes romance interesting.
Re: How Can A Lady Love You Without Money? by frederal(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2013
The topic has no correlation with d content of ur thread. Are u worried she loves u cos of ur money; u just have to be grateful u have money. Think about how she makes u feel, if u happy with her, cool.
Re: How Can A Lady Love You Without Money? by Grendel(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2013
Am not rich
Let me say I don't even have money but am handsome.
Re: How Can A Lady Love You Without Money? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2013
Grendel: Am not rich
Let me say I don't even have money but am handsome.
Guy take care of that babe... she truly loves you!
Re: How Can A Lady Love You Without Money? by DigitalSignal(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Grendel: Hello guys,
Please I need a solid advice on this issue, I'm dating one lady right now that keeps on telling me everyday she loves me not because of money but just because she feel good and secure whenever she is with me.
Please what should I do?

Wahala dey o! SMH!
Re: How Can A Lady Love You Without Money? by sunnyt1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Grendel: Hello guys,
Please what should I do?

How old is she? How old are u? And whats ur finacial status? If she is a young damsel, den she means it, she really loves u like mad pending d time she will learn d trade from friends, aunties, nollywood, novels, and trend. Then she go tear eye and know that "romance and finance are identical twins".

Bt if she is a matured gal (25+), d fact dat she is even sayin " i love you nt bcs of ur money" means money is the major motivating factor, so guy, have it at d back of ur mind dat money stuff will soon dominate d relationship, just like oda relationships.

Have u eva heard of d 3rd testament? "No fun without fund". Get used to it. In the world of love, money is the air to breathe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? / Ten Things Women Might Lie About... / 10 Confirm Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.