Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

How Do I Win A Lady's Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Win A Lady's Love (1776 Views)

Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? / Mistakes Guys Should Avoid Making When Texting Their Lady Love / 5 Ways To Make A Lady LOVE You More (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Win A Lady's Love by potiglo: 8:57pm On May 14, 2009
I LOVE A LADY AND WE ACTUALLY AGREED TO PRAY ABOUT IT, SHE DID AND THE RESULT WAS POSITIVE BUT SHE SAID SHE DOES NOT HAVE LOVE FOR ME IN HRT RIGHT NOW BUT THAT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF ITS GROWTH, I HAVE TRIED ALL SORT OF METHOD CALLING HER DAILY, SENDING SMS, BUT STILL SHE HARDLY RETURN MY CALLS,, I AM FED UP NOW I REALLY WANT TO LET GO, PLEASE NAIRALANDERS, I NEED YOUR ADVICE,
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by IFELEKE(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2009
Question: How to Win A Lady's Love.
Answer: Earn It.
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by potiglo: 11:59am On May 15, 2009
how do i earn it,, please be more elaborate with me, i need more light
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by sistajay(f): 12:59pm On May 15, 2009
@ Poster

Abeg move along to the next, she no want you.
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by eddy1977(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2009
love is a mystery. y did u pray in d 1st place ?

work on yourself first  like: brushing teeth,wearing nice colognes,changing underwears daily,haircut,taking daily baths,
then master the art of kissing,fingering,carressing,licking,penetrating,staying hard longer.

in respect to this chick, sorry man  she doesnt love u. the sooner u realize that,the better off u will be.

apply the secrets i just revealed to u and come back with testimonials. cool
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by DONFASZY(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2009
GIVE HER ACCESS TO UR BANK ACCT, SHE WILL KILL U WITH LOVE, INFACT, U WILL DEAD IN LOVE,
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 15, 2009
buy her some ice cream and popcorn. b4 u know it she will b all over u loving u like hell.
u can borrow a honda baby boy to trip her around at d same time.
after all these if she no gree call me a mumu. grin
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by kunmibola(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2009
@ Poster,
I think you should sit her down, probably for the last time. Ask her about her feelings towards you. Whatever she says, come back to the house for more pieces of advice.
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by Archilles(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2009
DON FASZY:

GIVE HER ACCESS TO UR BANK ACCT, SHE WILL KILL U WITH LOVE, INFACT, U WILL DEAD IN LOVE,

Don Faszy, you don craze
Poster, make sure you have some very tangible amount in ur acct before you give her the access ooooo, else you are finished finally.

Poster, seriously, move on.
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by xammy(m): 4:40am On May 18, 2009
Move on
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by djakarta(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2009
simply apply to her fantasy. check out what she likes best and make her know you have something in common with her, with that well done she will begin to grow interest in you. if she likes football make her know you do also or if she is hot pant make her know you can last 6hour driving on her. try this one for size. if after this she doesnt come to you find another fish in the river besides fate will help you bump into the right person.
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by Nobody: 8:04am On May 18, 2009
i am jst going to copy and paste the reply i gave you on that other thread.

so calling her and sending her sms is your way of trying to woo this woman? oh boy!
please explain"she pray, it was positive but she had no love for me"?! what was positive exactly?!

here are a few tips:

first:[/b]you should probably get to KNOW her better, know what she likes, understand her, discover her. just because you go to church together doesnt mean that you are compatible. you "supposedly"love her but i can bet you that you know absolutely nothing about her. if you did, then you would use that and make a clear assessment of the situation. be her friend first. let her be comfortable with AND around you.
[b]second:
love is not something that happens because of ONE special thing. there has to be chemistry involved. if you guys aint meant for each other then there is ABSOLUTELY nothing that you can do to change that.
third: would you prefer that this woman be with you out of PITY? if it doesnt work then its better to move on with your life and find the one that will be compatible with you and your love instead of trying to be with her"by any means necessary".
fourth: here are some things you might want to do to enhance your appeal. buy her small meaningful gifts, take her out to dinner. go out and experience life together. take this love out of your mind and try to have fun together. make her smile/laugh. compliment her on how she looks, make her desire you. the list of what you can do depends on the time and money that you are willing to spend to DISCOVER THIS WOMAN. you dont have to be rich but you have to be financially "stable". also, being presentable, being able to hold a conversation and being friendly and open minded will greatly increase your chances.

last: as hard as it may be, even if you do EVERYTHING RIGHT, you still cannot force someone to love you, its that simple. just accept it and move on.
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by vivaladiva(f): 8:08am On May 18, 2009
mumu, i tot prayer ans all, i think u need to fast 4 thirty days and fifty nights, ode
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by oluwafemi113(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2009
@ poster by spending money for her grin grin
next
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by vivaladiva(f): 9:14am On May 18, 2009
u cld try tossin her hairy salad, dat cld work
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by gbengaeba(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2009
try to study the girl if you know what she likes much you can get her through that.
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by amf(f): 1:45pm On May 19, 2009
since you are met for each other the love will come .its not a day job its a gradual process just try and study her to know her well
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by chidichris(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2009
@poster,
very very and very simple. buy her recharge cards, meat and chicken piles, give her money to go to movies with her friends.
if she is living on her own, change her electronics, pay for dstv channels for her. change her wardrobe. make sure u know her ccount number to pay in cash before she asks.
above all, make sure she is using a good handset courtsy of ur goodwill.

if u ever try the above recommendations, u will bring some of her loves to us as u will be infected with her excess love.
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by Tudor3(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2009
Its quite simple,just fuc.k her puss.y to high heavens and you're loved for life
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by yme1(f): 3:52pm On May 19, 2009
Tùdor:

Its quite simple,just fuc.k her puss.y to high heavens and you're loved for life
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by bblacky(f): 4:09pm On May 19, 2009
empty ur account n pour it into hers to win her 55% love, i know the love u need isnt upto dat %tange
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by dsolution: 4:24pm On May 19, 2009
Be yourselves, calm and be truthful to her always,by this you will win her heart.
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by vanderjo(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2009
@blackky,
how many men has emptied there's for you?
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by FDON: 4:53pm On May 19, 2009
Ma advice to you is this: forget her and move on
Re: How Do I Win A Lady's Love by Fira09(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2023
potiglo:
I LOVE A LADY AND WE ACTUALLY AGREED TO PRAY ABOUT IT, SHE DID AND THE RESULT WAS POSITIVE BUT SHE SAID SHE DOES NOT HAVE LOVE FOR ME IN HRT RIGHT NOW BUT THAT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF ITS GROWTH, I HAVE TRIED ALL SORT OF METHOD CALLING HER DAILY, SENDING SMS, BUT STILL SHE HARDLY RETURN MY CALLS,, I AM FED UP NOW I REALLY WANT TO LET GO, PLEASE NAIRALANDERS, I NEED YOUR ADVICE,
Did you still let her go?

Getting Back With Your Ex-lover - Start By Avoiding Depression / The 30's Syndrome / Question For The Singles And Mingled!