Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating (49447 Views)

“lover Boy” Corps Member Stabbed By Girlfriend. / Corps Member Loses An Eye To Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by akpanbaba: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yeah I now understand the vegetables story....some vegetables grow in the farm while some grow naturally on woman body.The later is very juicy and an eye could be exchanged for it.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by bloggernaija: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Him no know say yoruba joystick too sweet.him go dey play call of duty dey shoot everywhere when he suppose dey play international superstar soccer.play ,dribble,score and discharge.no rematch unless if the match sweet well,then una fit play away match.next time ,come collect lectures from experience guys wey serve eastern girls for east .special thanks to my fellow aboki corper.i bin no even need to hustle for babes.ibo girls dey like my aboki well well but him bin know Sabi close deal.so sharp lagos boi use effizi take enjoy himself wella. East sweet o no be small.all them men don travel go other parts of Naija come leave beautiful maiden at home.kai.i wish I can rewind back to those nysc days
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by MATUREZEE: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
Foolish women, with kids of different fathers (2 and 3) meanin they re even flirters (whores).
Why must she stanb him let alone in the eye. Carlous woman.
I wish she rust in prison for attepted murder, fool.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by babseg(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
190: This is why I advice Nigerian men never to marry Nigerian women

But they won't listen ever undecided

OK i hear u but can u pls provide the thread u have advised Nigerian men and can u also give us the link to other non Ngerian women.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by vislabraye(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2013

You think Oyibo women are better in that respect. A jealous woman is dangerous.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by joshuaidibia(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
O God! Wat is dis bad news? 2day is my brtday nd i have cheatd on my gf. I hope she'l not stab my d**k 2nite.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by skinnyolawale(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
dat gud for him
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by jjwaterfalls(f): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
He's an african man so he can eat as many soups as he wants undecided[/quote].

Abeg bros let me hear word undecided
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Chidera Favour: Lover boy indeed bt dose Abakiliki ppl get mind sha! somtims dey wll act as if dey were of d same faith wt d Northerners
After them don burst your eyes sey? grin grin grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by hydeal(f): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
The girl dey hot shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by yomanovic: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2013

So who should they marry? Fellow Nigerian men? Come onnn! The fact that this particular incident happened does not mean all Nigerian girls are bad!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by vislabraye(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
byvan:

Tune to" Zone reality" and see how your white women kill for their husband's trust funds.

Ty jare. What I see in ZR, apart from Cheaters is stranger than fiction.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Lizzypop: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
A very big lession to corpers that will go to their PPA and act as if they have never seen a woman b4, what happened to all the female corp members? Y go after ladies with kids? Y not go for those small smelling fresh ones? Well that tells u d class of the corp member, he is dancing to d tone of his music.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
vislabraye:

Ty jare. What I see in ZR, apart from Cheaters is stranger than fiction.

"Women who kill" is no fictional programme.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by timmymc06: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Creamish:

y u dey murder English like dis undecided
Creamish:

y u dey murder English like dis
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
abdulkayus:

wetin bring d issue of "same faith wit northerners" here? Oponu, oloshi, omo jatijati like u.
Bac to d topic jare, d guy wan kill two birds wit one stone bt it backfired. Imagine, yashin 2nd hand and 3rd hand ladies. Shameless dude.
D biblr said, if any of ur body cause u to sin, remove it. Na wetin d lady help am do be dat.
lWTMB! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
People who are attributing this crime to single motherhood are really not thinking straight.Couldn't this same crime be committed by a scorned wife,a jealous girlfriend or any other category of women??Abeg make una think am welloooo!!!before shitting on single motherhood.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by BANGASOUP1: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
T-john:
ABAKALIKI-A corps member, Emmanuel Oyelara serving in Ohaozara Local
government area of the state was weekend, stabbed in his left eye by one of his girl friends for allegedly having an affair with another lady within the area of his place of primary assignment.

Oyelara who is now lying in a critical condition at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, FETHA, because of the injuries he sustained might never see again as it was reported that before the unfortunate incident his right eye were already defective.

It was gathered that a fight broke-out when one Happiness and Maria, whom the lover boy” Corps member was said to have been dating, eventually met in his house on the faithful day.

Investigation revealed that the fight was the fourth time the ladies were fighting in Corper Oyelara’s house over who would take over the “lover boy” corps member.

It was learnt that Happiness who hailed from Umuchima in Uburu town of the LGA, having been hurt by the promiscuous attitude of Oyelara allegedly used a broken bottle and stabbed him on his left eye without considering the consequences of her action.

Meanwhile, when our correspondent visited Corper Oyelara at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, he denied that the two ladies were his friends, insisting that they (the ladies) usually bring vegetables for him to buy until when both of them met in his house and engaged in fight.

According to him, when the fight started, he left to go and report the matter to their parents when Happiness caught up with him and stabbed him on his left eye. However, investigation revealed that the two ladies are single mothers; one with 3 children and the other with 2 kids purportedly from different men.

Contacted, the Ebonyi State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Sylvester Igbo confirmed that the two Uburu ladies had been arrested over the incident as investigation were on to unravel the remote causes that made Happiness to stab the victim on his left eye having been aware that the corps member had difficulty in seeing with his right eye.

He added that investigation had proven that the victim was dating the two ladies, Happiness and Maria before the unfortunate incident occurred.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/lover-boy-corps-member-stabbed-by-girl-friend/
so
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by adesolajtoyin: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dis is work of devil,may God restore his sight back.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Reference(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
My X1: Simply becos u dnt mes wit Igbo girls nd go scort free. So take note!

One gal with two kids, the other with three kids. That's three blind men or say mice.

'Three blind mice, three blind mice, see how they run, see how they. They run....
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
LOVE IS INDEED BLIND
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Corper ti gun Igi ko ja ewe(corper has climbed tree beyond d last leaf). Thank God for his life, he had seen enough Virgos to last him a life time. All that remains is to feel his way there in the perpetual darkness he had brought on himself. That is of course, if he ever earns the right to carry again. Nonsense boy.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Aakon(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
butterflyy: Consequence of eating two diff. Kind of soup @ d same time.
grin waaaaaat? Pls in egusi and vegetable combination there is no consequence
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
adesola.j.toyin:
Dis is work of devil,may God restore his sight back.

What has d devil gut to do wit this?

Guez d devil went on vacation when he wz practicalizing on his Kama sutra skills hehn
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
xynerise: The girl made a nice move. A lesson to cheats grin

I see you prefer smashing the whole head with a deadly plank just to kill that small fly biting the cheek.
shocked shocked
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by logonlaredo: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
I remember there was a post I saw that abt why do male corpers date their students. This is a lesson for una to learn from. Must you tear any1 or multiples from where u are serving? LWKMD
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by thehomer: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
xynerise: The girl made a nice move. A lesson to cheats grin

I'm sorry but you're demonstrating a lot of stupidity with this response.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by bumshasha: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin issue, hehehe
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nwogbe: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
The play boy never bargain for this, i tell ya!!!!!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by chynasaz(f): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Male corpers unu agahi egbum, u can imagine datin two community girls, NA wa ooh, d stuff don chop eye nah. Take heart. wink
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by pappythinko(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
The only that occurs when every sense of dignity is thrown to the gutter by deviant corpers. "they use to bring vegetables for me to buy ayam not dating them" yeye Nigerian corper that choose to service nursing mothers other than serve his fatherland. grin i wish he recover from his injury though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos)