Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating (49433 Views)

“lover Boy” Corps Member Stabbed By Girlfriend. / Corps Member Loses An Eye To Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by youngay: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
Nice grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by EFULEFU1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
serves him right angry
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wat a barbaric act, that's not enough reason for that action.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by CrazyMan(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Sad story...I feel sad for his parents.

After investing so much on him, he foolishly made a wrong turn and now he's more or less a liability.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by akpanbaba: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
It is very painful for a woman to discover that her lovely joystick is being shared with another woman.Again i blame the corper for not buying vegetables from one woman.This is what you get when competition is introduced into business especially at that level.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by konn: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
this corper no sabi lie at all wetin vegetable sellers dey find inside ur room lessons for other copers put padlock on your joystick

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
The reward of unfaithfulness!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Akpan107: Nomatter what she will pay, his eyes can never be replaced! May God give us (men) self-control to avoid girl's things.

May God give you guys self-control to avoid cheating lol. I understand that he might never recover his eye but he will get some kind of justice.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by kabba7(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Chidera Favour: Lover boy indeed bt dose Abakiliki ppl get mind sha! somtims dey wll act as if dey were of d same faith wt d Northerners
So part of thr NYSC programm is to be sleeping around with ibo 2nd &3rd hand women .
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Die? shocked you are taking it a bit far now ...

njokusboy:

Dis is absolute rubbish, if I was a sibling to dat guy, I would look for the girl nd even the score if d law does not do it. As a girlfriend, u re not even a member of the guys family, u can stab ur husband if u lyk but not ur boyfriend whom u can decide to leave and be wit someone else tomorrow. U guys had an agreement not a commitment, since u re not married, if d guy no fit stay wit u, end the freaking relationship. Cheating on ur girlfriend or even wife is not even a crime in the eye of the law, since you were not forced into the relationship. Dat bitch deserves to die. Shit. ( I don't know why am taking dis issue personal, e dey pain me gan)
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by kcowen(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
:oHehehehe i dnt believe in the story at all cos it doesn't add up,even if it happened mr Left eye no sabi at all,ur mate dey carry 5 to 6 and nofin dey happen,ur own just 2 which resulted 2 u losing ur eye..wait lst where d hell did the bottle come from?.and why wud d girls fight over a man despite d fact that they have given birth for different men,are they so desperate?well lessons learnted never 2 date any abakilaki girl cos i might end up losin my joystick.wish d guy Speedy recuperación
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Orikinla(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Shortage of eligible bachelors in Nigeria is making Nigerian girls and women to be more desperate in competition for them.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by rchilee: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wait...mother of 2 and anoda of 3? Is d corper dat poor? Like those pussy are cheap....or wait.... Like he is not that good looking *sighs* well....I pity am....khai....I pray he'l be able to see again

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
bukatyne:

Excuse me?

Did she just pick a broken bottle and stab a random man?

Granted she shouldn't have stabbed the corper but don't sound like she was just bottle happy.

Wat nonsense, If I was a sibling to dat guy, I would seek out the girl and even the score if the law does not do that appropriately. Why should u stab a boy who you are not sure you would marry? You can stab ur husband if u lyk "although that is also a crime" but its understandable. As a girlfriend, d boys family does not even recognise you as anything, you are nothing to them, you both can go ur separate ways tomorrow and no questions would b asked. Wat u have is an agreement not a commitment for Gods sake and if one of you renege, the best solution is to end the freaking relationship, afterall you were not forced into it. Cheating on ur partner is not even a crime in the eye of the law, ok, tomorrow now, the girl would now get married to an able bodied man while the dude remains blind abi?? Infact that bitch deserves to die. Don't know why am taking this personally but the thing pain me gan.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by jude33084(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: hehehehehehhehe...*singing* come and see.. African wonder!

dis barbie na correct agbero! sis, nothing do u! grin grin grin grin

By the time the boy will respond in a kind way I hope the public will be pleased with him undecided
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by salt1: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
What a way to serve his fatherland in his place of primary assignment!
Was that part of his assignment?

He's lucky that it's not an Abakaliki man's wife. He won't have lost only his eyes but would be in the morgue.
The people behave like Northerners. Just a warning to prospective corpers going to Ebonyi.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by razznaija(f): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Whatever that useless man did ,do you think it's worth an eye? ?

No its not, but you don't know what you are capable of doing when you are angry.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by CrazyMan(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
akpanbaba: It is very painful for a woman to discover that her lovely joystick is being shared with another woman.Again i blame the corper for not buying vegetables from one woman.This is what you get when competition is introduced into business especially at that level.
No lady sane or insane would stab a guy with broken bottle for not patronizing her.

The story is way beyond vegetables...the shameless guy used the vegetable story in order to cover up his immoral lifestyle.

We both know the truth.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Policewoman(f): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
My X1: I dnt know why Yoruba's like 2nd hand women.
Cos it comes cheap. But on a more serious note, Abakiliki people are known for their Fulani like behaviour. Na the corper go look for trouble.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Dehley(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Few days ago was the epistle of corper machetted by his students.This is a serious warning to all corpers and prospective corpers.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Cityguy: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
venatus25: does it means guys wil only date only one gal? anyway i have four of them, mek dem come try that kind non.sense na there them go pack one by one for fresh gals to enter, afterall na my money.
yeah! Nothing do u my guy. Na ur money and na ur eye too ;-)
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Ezekwesiri04(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hmmm thought it's part of the CDS. cool
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by babe2011(f): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
That's the reward for cheating. I serve in ohaozara LGA 2005 batch A.and I can say its not a new for corpers dating the local girls. Can't say more than that. God go heal ya brodally.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by babe2011(f): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
Double post.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by xynerise: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
fresh_dude: We know your wife is on nairaland, but that shouldn't cause a spike in your idiocy. If said corper were a friend, brother or son, would you consider this incident fair to him? Blindness? If you do, then like earlier stated, you are an idiott. Cheers.
you are ur crew wey dey curse me, may muchrooms grow on your kpekuses. Cant u guys see my grin smiley that I was kidding? angry Besides, I got 2 likes grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
190: This is why I advice Nigerian men never to marry Nigerian women

But they won't listen ever undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
That seems like a very waffi-babe move. cheesy

Beware!!! grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
190: This is why I advice Nigerian men never to marry Nigerian women

But they won't listen ever undecided
Nigerian women good o...an American woman wud shoot u instead....take ur pick
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Cityguy: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
Na this guy i sorry for pass. Imagine! He did nt lose his sight over single gals, na multiparous women hin go blind over. Cheapey no too good all d time o. Perhaps hin dey among those wey dey invite ppl to come frolic easy babes for east yesterday! Today nko? Tori don get k-leg. Ndoooo, hard luck my corper. Miracles can happen sha.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by wazobiaforu(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
If all you want is F*U*-CK then go pay and Bleep ashawo or let the girl know say na F*U*-CK you want

Guys stop promising any girl wey you only have mind of F*U*CKING, stop given them hope

Now the guy may not able to see TOTO again
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by theripper2: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
Straffing indiscriminately dey allowed for some places not places like Ebonyi. Choi, nigger don turn Ray charles in an instant. Make he learn piano asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT / Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos)