Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating (49449 Views)

“lover Boy” Corps Member Stabbed By Girlfriend. / Corps Member Loses An Eye To Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
adexsimply: [b]Copper [/b]is a chemical element with the symbol Cu (from Latin: cuprum) and atomic number 29. It is a ductile metal with very high thermal and electrical conductivity...you don knw am now o.. no ask me again o
lOL. grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by mgbede: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
[u mean wat d gal did was gud? No matter wat hapnd she shud't ve done dat. So u, dnt promote evil or u end up being a victim cos u can do d same.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Dells(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Na vegetable U dey buy 4 deir hand,U don 4get say U don chop deir real vegetables,I mean d hmmmmm!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by adexsimply(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
fairyprincess: LOVE IS INDEED BLIND
lol...did u mean wat am thinking?
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Evestar200(f): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
U all are just supporting d gal 4 doing d wrong thing! I knw dat what d guy did was wrong bt dat doesnt give d gal d right to stab d guy even though d guy is her husband

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by adexsimply(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
Vanneni: lOL. grin
grin sup sweetie?
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by lairblack(f): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
T-john:
ABAKALIKI-A corps member, Emmanuel Oyelara serving in Ohaozara Local
government area of the state was weekend, stabbed in his left eye by one of his girl friends for allegedly having an affair with another lady within the area of his place of primary assignment.

Oyelara who is now lying in a critical condition at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, FETHA, because of the injuries he sustained might never see again as it was reported that before the unfortunate incident his right eye were already defective.

It was gathered that a fight broke-out when one Happiness and Maria, whom the lover boy” Corps member was said to have been dating, eventually met in his house on the faithful day.

Investigation revealed that the fight was the fourth time the ladies were fighting in Corper Oyelara’s house over who would take over the “lover boy” corps member.

It was learnt that Happiness who hailed from Umuchima in Uburu town of the LGA, having been hurt by the promiscuous attitude of Oyelara allegedly used a broken bottle and stabbed him on his left eye without considering the consequences of her action.

Meanwhile, when our correspondent visited Corper Oyelara at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, he denied that the two ladies were his friends, insisting that they (the ladies) usually bring vegetables for him to buy until when both of them met in his house and engaged in fight.

According to him, when the fight started, he left to go and report the matter to their parents when Happiness caught up with him and stabbed him on his left eye. However, investigation revealed that the two ladies are single mothers; one with 3 children and the other with 2 kids purportedly from different men.

Contacted, the Ebonyi State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Sylvester Igbo confirmed that the two Uburu ladies had been arrested over the incident as investigation were on to unravel the remote causes that made Happiness to stab the victim on his left eye having been aware that the corps member had difficulty in seeing with his right eye.

He added that investigation had proven that the victim was dating the two ladies, Happiness and Maria before the unfortunate incident occurred.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/lover-boy-corps-member-stabbed-by-girl-friend/
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by weazley(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Choi, me wey cum de date 3 for here , y dem neva chuk my eggs? Mtchw dat guy na DOLLYpatton , a whole GEJ pickin,
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by tpapi: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
venatus25: does it means guys wil only date only one gal? anyway i have four of them, mek dem come try that kind non.sense na there them go pack one by one for fresh gals to enter, afterall na my money.
no worry, dis time dem go cut ur preek into 2
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Annie2gud(f): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Singing in FlaVOuRs voice****IKPu-Che. Where is that nkpi of a corper that was makin noise about the free pussy he is bn fed with by those secondary school underage kids. As for the Ladies***take Banana till you go YO
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by lairblack(f): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
lol grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by SOMMADY: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Story here and there.....a lesson to dem all....nawa ooo
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by pappythinko(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I understand that,but why not just leave with dignity without engaging in any fight.
where is the dignity ma'am?? what does a shameful act like dt got to do wt dignity?? i think for every action there must be a commesurate reaction hence the need to strike back... Its pussy abuse we are talking about.. grin thankx to God i escape unscathed.givin ma life to christ straightaway
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Evestar200(f): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dis is what make men 2 divorce their wives,,, women fink by fighting nd stabbing d man will make things rite nt knwing they r destroying their life,, if u knw u cannt handle ur relationship in peaceful way dats means u cannot still handle marriage 2
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Onyeoma3: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
I feel his right eye was tampered with for the same reason,yet he didn't learn his lesson.

***Why did the guy stoop so low as to go for local single Ohaozara mothers

Advice to young still playing the game of cheating: Whenever a mortal combat ensues in ur house between two or more ladies, leave the scene for ur dear life cos at that point,anytin can happen to you as those ladies are not in their normal senses due to anger.

He who has ears let him hear...

I wish him speedy recovery though...
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by pleasantchi: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
she went to d xtrem. what ever d cause may b she should ve left in peace, after all she is a single mother other men were shining her gongo b4 she met dis guy. and for those saying what they like, don't 4get dat guy is sombody's brother. what if he is ur bros wil u say he deserve it?
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by nenergy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
Now i understand why its (NYSC) & (PPA). National Year of Sex and Comfort.
Place of Promiscous Activity.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Truckpusher(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
girls dey vex these days ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Annie2gud(f): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ikpu-che
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by ojjp: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Consequence of sin. One might nt b lucky all day. The only way 2 play safe is 2 be saved. Repent!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Nothing justifies violence or jungle justice. She should just have left in peace. I'm very sure she must have said one or two words during the Aluu incidence, i wonder what makes her different now...smh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Guys, una sef, stop cheating. If you must cheat, use sense cool cool
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
grin angry :-XVeyetable from different sources has made him a blind bat
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by pappythinko(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
ManTiger: If your right eye make you sin...
Or, what shall profit a man who lost his right eye over toto.
at all at all na him bad na... one eye still remain.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by tyson55(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
An eye for an eye a pûssy.

Damn! It's not worth it.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by vickynne(f): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
na waitin d boy buy wey e him get.make e him feel d pain small.i tink d boy don learn lesson.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by tpapi: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
D corper na real chaff man,see d kind girls wey him dey follow,girls wey don born pickin full house,kitten don scater him brain
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by vickkyspassion: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
190:

He's an african man so he can eat as many soups as he wants undecided
shocked Now the different soup dat he knws aw to eat has cost him is left Eye for life.....I pity him tho buh the Law of nature say u'll ripe watever u sow. This is a lesson for those who are still keeping more dan one gurlfrnd, watchout it might be ur turn if u dnt desists frm it nw, a word dey say is enough for the wise.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by pappythinko(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
tyson55: An eye for an eye a pûssy.

Damn! It's not worth it.
tyson55: An eye for an eye a pûssy.

Damn! It's not worth it.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by remecy(f): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
190: This is why I advice Nigerian men never to marry Nigerian women

But they won't listen ever undecided

WHO IS THIS? WHICH PLANET ARE YOU FROM
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by eldoradoxx: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
The guy went for cheap kpomo and lost his eye in the process, what a life ! Warning to all guys doing national service in villages: beware of village girls a.k.a bush meat. How can a graduate condescend so low as to be dating vegetable sellers in the village? Abi him no get levels? These are chicks that no normal educated and exposed guy's dicck will ever stand erect for.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by CHIDONE: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Single mothers with three and two kids respectively dating a one eye man,Na waooh.Are they faithfull to have given birth to all the kids as single mother ?she should be behind the bar by now
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2013

Investigation revealed that the fight was the fourth time the ladies were fighting in Corper Oyelara’s house over who would take over the “lover boy” corps member.

It was learnt that Happiness who hailed from Umuchima in Uburu town of the LGA, having been hurt by the promiscuous attitude of Oyelara allegedly used a broken bottle and stabbed him on his left eye without considering the consequences of her action.

Meanwhile, when our correspondent visited Corper Oyelara at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, he denied that the two ladies were his friends, insisting that they (the ladies) usually bring vegetables for him to buy until when both of them met in his house and engaged in fight

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/lover-boy-corps-member-stabbed-by-girl-friend/

[size=18pt]
What is a youth corper doing with experienced village mgbeke baby mamas?
A lesson to you all
When you go to your place of assignment stick to Ofe Owerre or okro soup or better yet zip it
Don't go buying vegetables from different women
This one don lose one eye all because of ikwokirikwo
Too bad
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos)