Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating (49436 Views)

“lover Boy” Corps Member Stabbed By Girlfriend. / Corps Member Loses An Eye To Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by brownlord: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
byvan: People who are attributing this crime to single motherhood are really not thinking straight.Couldn't this same crime be committed by a scorned wife,a jealous girlfriend or any other category of women??Abeg make una think am welloooo!!!before shitting on single motherhood.

I feel ur pain mama, the tin really strike u hard, take am easy

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by nenergy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
The boy must have promised her marriage or something "special",for her (the single mother) to do this. Ha, Deformed for life all because of $€X with wayward village girls.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
[size=18pt]I bet he will tell his parents back home that Abakaliki people wanted to use him for rituals
He won't tell the truth how his womanizing nearly cost him his life
He is lucky one eye still dey
[/size]
Let him manage that one

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by tayotunde: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
watin the guy do bad for real but the girl shouldn't have taken his eye for exchange.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
tayotunde: watin the guy do bad for real but the girl shouldn't have taken his eye for exchange.

Everyday for the thief
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by tgbaba(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
cheesy
the_ripper2: Straffing indiscriminately dey allowed for some places not places like Ebonyi. Choi, nigger don turn Ray charles in an instant. Make he learn piano asap.
cheesy
the_ripper2: Straffing indiscriminately dey allowed for some places not places like Ebonyi. Choi, nigger don turn Ray charles in an instant. Make he learn piano asap.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by mayor007(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Tha Bleep is wrong with niggaz that just can't zip up during their service year? Losing your good eye over sex to some after-three village ladies, ain't this a bitch? People need to understand that actions or inactions have consequences (good or bad). The lady should be prosecuted too; I wonder the kind of training that one will be passing to her children. There is a reason they are husband-less.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by dnawah(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
190:

He's an african man so he can eat as many soups as he wants undecided
him don eat ofe owerri na!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Ndyoo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
I wonder the kind mindset youths of today get sef. For them to think service year is a year of debauchery and or.gies,a reason most of them turn out to look for Jobs later grudging and complaining...
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by mayor007(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
akpanbaba: Yeah I now understand the vegetables story....some vegetables grow in the farm while some grow naturally on woman body.The later is very juicy and an eye could be exchanged for it.
LMAO!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
dammytosh:

So if it had been the guy who stabbed the girl, We will say it is violence right ?

Welcome to Nigeria, where the judgement on an issue is tribal, religious or gender specific.

Ato
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by phurlargy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
She stab some1 in the eye and later will expect a man to put her in the house as a wife I would have loved to see what she looks like... A guy that does that don't deserve to be fight upon...she should have left them. I just pity the guy!!!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
nwando:

Everyday for the thief

Still not justifiable

So many angry she devils stalking the streets

Nigerian men watch your back o

Your women are so black and angry
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by vascey(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
My interpretation- "they were not his girl friends, simply whores fighting for market share".
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
Samsantos9: If it was a woman that cheated on her bf and was beaten you guys would be crying foul. Why on Earth would anyone stab a man/woman simply because he/she cheated on you and the man in question isn't even your husband. Are there no reasonable ways to address the issue? From the OP post it can be safely assumed that the women were promiscuous both of them have about three children from different men why didn't they kill the father(s) of their kids for dumping them? All I'm saying is that a man has no right to be violent against a woman so too a woman doesn't have the right to also be violent against a man. There is no justification in any violent act be it a male or female except of course in a case of self defence.

The feminazis are hypocrites

First they say marriage is not by force then they back track and say no one can mess with them, that they will deAl with any man

Na wa o

May god help us
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Ebestsmscom: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
~vicky~:

lol trust he would say a different story entirely, like an accident when working for Dangote grin

Exactly.
D;
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Ebestsmscom: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
phurlargy: She stab some1 in the eye and later will expect a man to put her in the house as a wife I would have loved to see what she looks like... A guy that does that don't deserve to be fight upon...she should have left them. I just pity the guy!!!

That is why you need to do a background research before getting married to any sisi.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by deliveryboy: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
Na so una mind hard reach, someone's about to loose his sight and all one sees here is some mean hearted comments, if na your towns man now u go see solidarity comments for the guy. A nation full of Aluu people.

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
njokusboy:

Dis is absolute rubbish, if I was a sibling to dat guy, I would look for the girl nd even the score if d law does not do it. As a girlfriend, u re not even a member of the guys family, u can stab ur husband if u lyk but not ur boyfriend whom u can decide to leave and be wit someone else tomorrow. U guys had an agreement not a commitment, since u re not married, if d guy no fit stay wit u, end the freaking relationship. Cheating on ur girlfriend or even wife is not even a crime in the eye of the law, since you were not forced into the relationship. Dat bitch deserves to die. Shit. ( I don't know why am taking dis issue personal, e dey pain me gan)

It's still not right to stab your husband anyways
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
I am surprised he didn't die
Anytime he sees a girl from now on,he will pick race

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
byvan: People who are attributing this crime to single motherhood are really not thinking straight.Couldn't this same crime be committed by a scorned wife,a jealous girlfriend or any other category of women??Abeg make una think am welloooo!!!before shitting on single motherhood.

The common trend is mad black women
Whether single, divorced, married, menopausic or wateva... The black angry woman is constant

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
deliveryboy: Na so una mind hard reach, someone's about to loose his sight and all one sees here is some mean hearted comments, if na your towns man now u go see solidarity comments for the guy. A nation full of Aluu people.

We are a nation of angry people
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
tyson55: An eye for an eye a pûssy.

Damn! It's not worth it.
cheesy cheesy grin grin

LMAO....
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by edawg(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
What can I possibly say....well tough titties 4 him would do grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by phlame(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Good for him... I wonder why men won't stick to D1... Cheating doesn't make you better... SO ANGRY... Damn... angry
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by phlame(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
nwando: I am surprised he didn't die
Anytime he sees a girl from now on,he will pick race

He won't see a girl no more...
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by phlame(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
deliveryboy: Na so una mind hard reach, someone's about to loose his sight and all one sees here is some mean hearted comments, if na your towns man now u go see solidarity comments for the guy. A nation full of Aluu people.

Go deliver parcel Jare... U no get better thing drop... undecided
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by patostation(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
biolabee:

The common trend is mad black women
Whether single, divorced, married, menopausic or wateva... The black angry woman is constant

Heaven knows no fury like a woman scorned and cheated! But why do women feel this bad? Is it because they feel used and dumped? Is it because they cannot come to terms with the idea of sharing? Is it to prove that noone can mess with them and get away with it? Is it that they love more deaply or are they more jealous than men
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by NLGwoodey: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Where is that guy who dey ask why male corpers dey sleep with female students?

I hope you are reading this.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by aemmy: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
190: This is why I advice Nigerian men never to marry Nigerian women

But they won't listen ever undecided

nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.