Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Should I Say It To Her Face? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Say It To Her Face? (1099 Views)

Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Say It To Her Face? by Lilprincey(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Am a young guy, very attractive atleast and they is this girl actually she's older than me that has been admiring me for some time now but she hasn't let the cat out of the bag yet by telling me anyting, but she told me she liked my looks and appearance and am a very shy type but i like her despite the age difference so am thinking of approaching her and telling her my mind what do u think guys?
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by Kgdavid(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
man up, face your fear, embrace the possibility of failure, reject the fear of rejection, think about what you want and why you want it and do what you wanna do. dazall
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by sunnyt1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lil princey: Am a young guy, very attractive atleast and they is this girl actually she's older than me that has been admiring me for some time now but she hasn't let the cat out of the bag yet by telling me anyting, but she told me she liked my looks and appearance and am a very shy type but i like her despite the age difference so am thinking of approaching her and telling her my mind what do u think guys?

May i know your age pls?
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
That one concern u, na for ur pocket .
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by clemz85(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
man up, tel her wt a c'rious smile, 4gt her respons n walk away.

my 1 dollar
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by wazobiaforu(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
If you dont have the courage of asking her out, i doubt if you will have courage to off her pant grin

You first have to bring her to your level(dont think about age diff) before your courage can build up to approach her
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by switdick(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Kai !!!!

..."Smh"
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by Lilprincey(m): 12:46am On Apr 10, 2013
sunny t:

May i know your age pls?
am 19
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by Lilprincey(m): 12:50am On Apr 10, 2013
Tnks for ur advice pals. Faint heart never won fair lady...
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by 190: 1:35am On Apr 10, 2013
smh

at 19 he should still be writing jamb instead of chasing punny

1 Like

Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 10, 2013
^^coming from someone that was chasing punny from the womb
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by Rocktation(f): 3:46am On Apr 10, 2013
Careful, man. It might be nothing. We wouldn't want a thunderous slap to scar that pretty face now, would we?
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 10, 2013
Don't confuse her admiration for lust,having admiration on you doesn't translate to having a crush on you,but you can still walk up to her,no harm in trying.

Please don't go acting like a conqueror when go asking her out.
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:59am On Apr 10, 2013
brb
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by sunnyt1(m): 7:00am On Apr 10, 2013
Lil princey:
am 19

ok, Pls read ur books.
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by Lilprincey(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
sunny t:

ok, Pls read ur books.
am in my 2nd year in the university of calabar studying chemical engineering. Tnks for d advice time to read!
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by Lilprincey(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yomieluv: Don't confuse her admiration for lust,having admiration on you doesn't translate to having a crush on you,but you can still walk up to her,no harm in trying.

Please don't go acting like a conqueror when go asking her out.

tnks man
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by Lilprincey(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
Rocktation: Careful, man. It might be nothing. We wouldn't want a thunderous slap to scar that pretty face now, would we?
i may be her Mr.right come to think of it...who knws d future?
Re: Should I Say It To Her Face? by 190: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^coming from someone that was chasing punny from the womb

shollypopz did u just insult me

Point of correct shun i chase white punny not black angry shocked

(1) (Reply)

Www.babyoku.com / How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? / Letting Go And Moving On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.