Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? (1100 Views)

Why Dont i Really Like Girls? / Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
There is this guy behind me right now nasalizing his speech. It sounds so funny and fake but all I feel is like 'eya, not his fault o'. I try not to be annoyed but it just gets worse.
So just like to share and get yiu to share your experience.
Re: How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
let me call my sis *in chinese voice*
Re: How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by DrABCD: 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
the same way boys manage gurls tht speak like boys
Re: How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by asusuall: 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
Your user name say it all pink lezbian>av u been 2 kirikiri before cos when u get caught.... Let me stop here
Re: How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
What exactly r u asking?
Re: How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2013
I close my ears with earpiece. Some just take it overboards.
Re: How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2013
Just like lesbians and gays, THEY ANNOY ME
Re: How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by Enegod(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
he talks like girls? he must be gay
Re: How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by djeezy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Effeminate guys, smh.
Re: How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by segzicres(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Just get 'em a pink underwear. ¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡)../¯
Re: How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by tellwisdom: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
See this yeye gurl, wey I say make she bring her yansh make I touch sad
Re: How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
I tot u were banned!
Re: How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by UyiIredia(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
It's funny attimes. Sometimes I like it. Sometimes it's annoying. Umm. Pink Lez, please put that pic of Maserati back on ya profile pic tongue
Re: How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Google is ur frend@uyi. Hw long is ur tin wen fully ereckttt
Re: How Do You Manage Guys That Speak Like Girls? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Lols

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl Really Angry? / 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed / Cutest Proposal Letter On Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.