Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament (5760 Views)

I Av Been Through More Than This! / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Afriface: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
Interesting!
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
kegel: As to your husband been HIV Positive, u need to find out how it happened? Has he been cheating on you? Then count yourself lucky that u are tested negative. Ufaithfulness is a legal ground for satan to enter a home and afflict them. If he becane HIV+ thru no fault of his own, then u need to stick with him. After all, u knew he wasn't working before marrying him. But if he got infected thru unfaithfulness, then u may do well to reconsider your stand. U need to find out how it happened first.
ehen so he will own up and say he was unfaithful that was why he contacted hiv,smh.wonderful shocked
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
fellis:

Maybe the guy got AIDS from infected clippers or blood transfusion or something else, not necessarily through cheating.

Regardless of how he contacted AIDS, she cannot stay married to him unless she wants to put herself at great risk of contacting the disease. Best berth is to end the marriage, I am sure there are other HIV women he can get married to. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be shown support though. He can be supported and encouraged and loved but the marriage is over.

Hard truth I know, but life isn't a bed of roses.

BTW, I am only humoring myself by actually giving advice. I know for a fact that this story is just madeup bullshit cool
gbam because is it possible for husband and wife to live together for years and not have s3x
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 12, 2013
kulyie: gbam because is it possible for husband and wife to live together for years and not have s3x

hehe grin
the picture op put under the story is enough to clear all doubts that it is fake.
Seun has removed the filter for 'sex', you can spell it correctly if you wish.
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by gloriteyemi(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
Who is this pastor that prophesied? Has any of his prophesy to you came to pass? And what was his prophesy abt ur hsd that made u married him? God bless you.
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by wazobiaforu(m): 5:34am On Apr 13, 2013
My questions:

* how often do you make s*x without condom?
* did you go for test before marriage?
* have you ever done the Hiv test before?
* before marriage do you engaged on unprotected sex with him?

I will assume some answers and give you my advice,

- if you make unprotected sex often after marriage since last year, you may also be HIV positive but still in WINDOWS PERIOD, so you have to do the test again in the next 3 months to confirm

- if you went for test before marriage which will be like 5 months ago and your husband was negative, that shows he was in his windows period then

-if you have done HIV test for numbers of time and the results was always -ve, there is chances that you can not contact HIV even if you swim in it

- if you have been having unprotected s*x with the man in question for a very long time before marriage and after marriage, then there is possibility that you can not have the Vírus forever
-------------------------------------

Small lecture : there are some people that are so lucky THAT CAN NEVER HAVE HIV even if they have unprotected sex with a carrier, there is an heredictory immune system called CC-R5, people that are fortunate to have this CC-R5 can not be a victim of HIV

That is what happen most in a family that the husband is +ve and wife is -ve, even you see some big girls sleeping with same men (3some) and two will be victim while the 3rd will -ve
------------------------------------

As per job, marriage did not guarantee job, so dont be frustrated and try be happy, stop crying because happiness bring good fortune and try to accept any little job offer that come your way to sustain living also be wise not to bring child into the family now when things are fallen apart

Thanks
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 13, 2013
fellis:

hehe grin
the picture op put under the story is enough to clear all doubts that it is fake.
Seun has removed the filter for 'sex', you can spell it correctly if you wish.
ehwn,thank God for the life of seun cheesy then he needs to do something about this names too that they change here on nairaland e.g vagina,penis,kitten,rapist,rape,Mouth Action,fingering,vibrator.it should be given the exact name not changed to something else
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2013
All I can say right now is [size=16pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]RUN
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2013
Afriface: Good day, I like your page a lot and I would like to share my story and I hope to get meaningful pieces of advice.

I got married December 2012 to a man that I thought was God-sent to me because of a pastor’s prophesy about him.

We met in January 2011, but we stay in different states so I worked my NYSC so that I would be with him. He stopped going to work in June 2012 because the construction firm he was working was bankrupt. After our marriage, we have been living on money we beg from family or relatives.

His family knows he is jobless, but I keep lying to my family that he is doing fine in his office. We have been going from one interview to the other. Right now, our house rent has been due since July and we could only afford half of the money.

The worst of it all is that, yesterday he went for a medical test for a job placement and he just discovered that he is HIV positive and I did the test too but I am negative.I don’t know what to do right now or where to go. We shed tears everyday even while praying. We have lost our appetite and going to church aint fun anymore.I know this is a spiritual problem.

I forgot to include that he is 36, I am 31 and we have no kids yet because we are not working.

Please I need advice Here http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/i-just-got-married-i-have-been-unhappy.html#more

....he's HIV positive?? And you're not?? What are u waiting for and thank your stars the marriage is still "NEW" , no kids yet! Yh, I knw you're in love buh think straight! Marriage is FOR a life time, are u sure u want to be married to a HIV+ person wen you're not??

....I refuse to concur he's cheating tho', the virus must hav been contacted differently! Make ur investigations...

+ a man of God told u he's ur husband ?? Lemme tell u something, whatever u don't want to do, DON'T DO IT! undecided dnt be all religious and say, "because the pastor said......" *smh*
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: ehwn,thank God for the life of seun cheesy then he needs to do something about this names too that they change here on nairaland e.g vagina,penis,kitten,rapist,rape,Mouth Action,fingering,vibrator.it should be given the exact name not changed to something else

I tire for the guy. I thought he was putting all those nonsense replacements because google threatened that they won't pay him if he does not do it. Now he is no longer collecting money from google so I wonder why we are still seeing self service and joystick on this site.
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
fellis:

I tire for the guy. I thought he was putting all those nonsense replacements because google threatened that they won't pay him if he does not do it. Now he is no longer collecting money from google so I wonder why we are still seeing self service and joystick on this site.
are you in any way related to seun osewa?
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
centje: are you in any way related to seun osewa?

Nope.
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 14, 2013
fellis:

honestly the thing dey vex me cheesy
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Seun(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
fellis: I tire for the guy. I thought he was putting all those nonsense replacements because google threatened that they won't pay him if he does not do it. Now he is no longer collecting money from google so I wonder why we are still seeing self service and joystick on this site.
We're still doing it because it's cute, unique, and makes the site less offensive to people who are sensitive to that sort of thing.
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
Seun: We're still doing it because it's cute, unique, and makes the site less offensive to people who are sensitive to that sort of thing.

I don't see how any new comer to this site will know that 'self-service' is the same thing as wankiing, or how they'd decipher that 'manipulation' means fingerin, I don't know how they'd possibly realize the fact that 'behind based' means an@l.
Those words are going to increase the confusion on this site. They are not adding uniqueness to anything.
Besides anybody that finds words like br3asts or p3nis offensive need to get real fast because there is nothing offensive about those words. They are used in schools to teach children so what is the big deal?
Cheers smiley
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Tuatara(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
dmalam: i dnt want to scare u...u may be in ur HIV window period since u hv bn exposed to him, u hv to repeat d test afta like 3—6mnths..
ur hubby fit repeat d test o.... false positiv dey happen too
. I was about to say the same thing,she may be in her window period and the test may be false.Pray and hope for the latter as both of you go for another test.
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by akom0908(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
kamdyjenny: My dear there r trying times in everyone's life.wat I advice is dat u put all ur hope in God nd continue to pray God will surly answer ur prayers. Do not tink of leaving him. Let d both of u continue in prayers..cheers
are you from nigeria?this kind of girl don't exist again in nigeria
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by akom0908(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
nawtiichic:

He tested HIV positive and your not? and ur here asking what to do?? seriously? girl ur life is far to valuable to be wasted on a deadbeat who isnt just a loser but also a cheater. what exactly do you stand to gain being with him and what do you have to lose by leaving? dont let anyone fool you by bringing "God" into this matter. this is YOUR happiness we are talking about here. do not let the fact that ur 31 push you into being unhappy for the rest of your life all in the name of having a husband. lipsrsealed
anoda naija gal
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 15, 2013
I ll float and sink with my man,jobless or not,the moment the whole gist starts wounding around HIV/Cheating,that's the instant he ll be kissing goodbye to my behind.If no possibility of cheating is involved in this case,I did tell you to just do something and sustain yourself and your man but as it stands now.......I gat nothing to say.
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Kx: 1:46am On Apr 15, 2013
Over 80% of the advice here is PRAY.
Some even advised her not to disclose her problems to relatives as dey ll only mock her without helping her.

Praying does not mean we shud be lazy. Little wonder Amechi said Nigerians are too timid for a revolution; expecting prayers to solve problems their immidiate action wud simply solve.Faith without work is dead.
Dere is something about working out ur salvation not praying out ur salvation.
Tell all dere is to tell and get quality counsel.
Re: I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 15, 2013
repogirl: Is this for real? As in really for real? D pastor that saw prophecy didn't ask you guys to do hiv test b4 marriage. HIV hibernates for 6 months o, u mite not see it now, check in 6 months time. D Job thing sef is not really a problem, jobs come and go. I'm more concerned about your health, you should be too.

And please let's stop blaming spirituality from our own lapse in judgement. If you are a true, bible believing christian and in a good church, attacks will not near you abi d HIV sef join spiritual problem?
Exactly what I was about to say. She's not out of the woods yet concerning her HIV state. She should check back in half a yr, and only then she can start to count her losses and decide. At the end of the day it's her decision to make.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? / I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. / Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.