Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY (5755 Views)

15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by jake2much(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
pls for matured mind. I created a hot topic yesterday and it seem pple hav different views. I say again is good if a lady marry early 21-24.
1. sex. is a fact dat most girls start sexing early dan boys at 16 or 17. if a lady stay till like 28 or 30 she must have sexx a lot of men like 8. she must hav abort 1. so if she get married quick she wont too follow men b4 she settle down den she can always get sex from her husby
2. for family purpose. if a hirl marry at 23 latest she must have born all her kids at 33. when a woman is pregnant she wont have time for husband, no more sex the breast is now for baby, she will fat. so if she do dat beforr 33. she can now start polishing herself to luk good. cos at 33 34 she will look older, the husband might start eyeing small fresh girls out there.so at dat age she can still work out, and look juicy.
3. children. d older u get is harder to get pregnant. a girl get pregnant most times 18~26. so why wait till 33 before marriage. dont say u are in school, ur bsc will not marry you.some girl say dey want tall fair fine dark or rich guys. how many want a real man. is fact dat husband are scarce. lets discuss if u tink odawise say so.

3 Likes

Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by jake2much(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
evegran ishilove laveda nma24 lalasticlala obontami kingcheezypuff sinaj
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by tayo60(f): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Rubbish post!

4 Likes

Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by jake2much(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
why do u say so. let here ur point
tayo60:
Rubbish post!
why do u say so. let here ur point

3 Likes

Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Ginaz(f): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pls Pls, not all girls are wayward, you can't say before a girl reaches 28 years of age she might have slept with 8 men and have an abortion. Where did you get that statistics from? Eh o.p?

And besides not all girls got marriage on their mind, some pursue education, some have careers while other isn't just ready.

Your points are valid though but not valid enough.

1 Like

Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Mademoiselle24(f): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
Na wa o! The most annoying part is where u wrote that every girl must have had an abortion once at least! Really? What kind of people do u move with?

2 Likes

Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Cholls(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ginaz:
Pls Pls, not all girls are wayward, you can't say before a girl reaches 28 years of age she might have slept with 8 men and have an abortion. Where did you get that statistics from? Eh o.p?

And besides not all girls got marriage on their mind, some pursue education, some have careers while other isn't just ready.

my sister

Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Frankraj: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
The writer of this post is 100 % right

3 Likes

Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by firstking01(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
jake2much:
Nice topic but learn to apace your work for a clearer apprehention by your readers....back to the topic, every girl/guy wants to marry early but as you know due to one or two constrains we slack on our quest to get marry early...how ever, you dwelt much on sex and having issues, marriage is much more than just bearing children and having sex...another thing is finding the right person....you know most girls, (80%) of them are ill mannered and some dnt have the right mindset or orientation about marriage and that's why we have too many broken homes in our society today...these might just be some few reasons why most people dnt marry early.

1 Like

Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by IncomeClass: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
true.... so f##king true angry
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
firstking01:
Nice topic but learn to apace your work for a clearer apprehention by your readers....back to the topic, every girl/guy wants to marry early but as you know due to one or two constrains we slack on our quest to get marry early...how ever, you dwelt much on sex and having issues, marriage is much more than just bearing children and having sex...another thing is finding the right person....you know most girls, (80%) of them are ill mannered and some dnt have the right mindset or orientation about marriage and that's why we have too many broken homes in our society today...these might just be some few reasons why most people dnt marry early.
80%? shocked
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by firstking01(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
nma24:
80%? shocked
90% sef.
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2016
jake2much:
No
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2016
firstking01:
90% sef.
Lies
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by okokhaerat(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2016
Ginaz:

wow!! U r fascinating!
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by firstking01(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2016
nma24:
Lies
Ok.
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by jakandeola(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ginaz:

a woman dat neva marry is not a real womam
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Early marriage is a no for me
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by jakandeola(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
Early marriage is a no for me
why did u said so
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Safiaa(f): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Is marriage now the ultimate goal for a woman? Is it some sort of self achievement? Marriage is good yes, but it shouldn't be the focus for girls at a young age. Focus on yourself please. There's a time for everything. Nobody wants to be a liability.

2 Likes

Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
On the part of having kids, its not as easy as you say it.

1 Like

Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by jakandeola(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Is marriage now the ultimate goal for a woman? Is it some sort of self achievement? Marriage is good yes, but it shouldn't be the focus for girls at a young age. Focus on yourself please. There's a time for everything. Nobody wants to be a liability.
if u Neva marry u are still a girl
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by jakandeola(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oyind18:
On the part of having kids, its not as easy as you say it.
I dont get
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Safiaa(f): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Keep quiet please.
jakandeola:
if u Neva marry u are still a girl
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
jakandeola:
why did u said so

Based on the goal I set to achieve.
Early marriage will be an hindrance to me
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by jakandeola(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Keep quiet please.
it de truth and I know it pains u
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by jakandeola(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

Based on the goal I set to achieve.

Early marriage will be an hindrance to me
I know u b pastor wife. it dosnt pay if u get all degree in d world and Neva married I hate wen girls say dey want to focus on carreer

1 Like

Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Safiaa(f): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ok
jakandeola:
it de truth and I know it pains u
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
jakandeola:
I dont get
I was talking to myself, so you won't get it.

Child birth may delay in some cases and the lady may have kids late .

1 Like

Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by jakandeola(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Ok
I Neva wish to insult u is d truth I blog how many girl can say dey Neva abort brfore
Re: Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
jakandeola:
I know u b pastor wife. it dosnt pay if u get all degree in d world and Neva married I hate wen girls say dey want to focus on carreer

LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

“my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl / My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. / Help My Fiancée Caught Me Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.