Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,640 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Did You Delete My Number? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Delete My Number? (1443 Views)

Why Did D Mods Delete My Thread Abt That Fake Vizkiz / Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? / Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Delete My Number? by Orikinla(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
The mobile rang.
I saw a number and not a name. So, I had to query the unknown caller.
Orikinla: Who is this?
She: Who is this?
(I recognized her voice).
Orikinla: Oh o. How now?
She: Did you delete my number?
Orikinla: Yes, I did.
(she was silent for some seconds)
How is school?
She: Fine.
(But she sounded miserable).
[b]Orikinla: [/b]Alright. I will call you later. Take care.
End of discussion. End of distraction.

The other day, I received the following funny text message.
[size=14pt]My name is Karla.
Can u pls tell me ur name?
0018766480371[/size]
Of course, I did not bother to reply. grin
As we say in Pidgin English, tell the people wey send u say I no dey. grin

Beware of calls and messages from unknown sources.

Query or ignore all calls and messages not from your contacts.
I keep contacts, but I delete some of them later, because it is useless wasting time and money on those who cannot add value to your life.
Anyone who cannot add any value to your life is useless and worthless to you.
You have to make this your life policy, because when you disregard useless and worthless relationships, you would fare better in life.

Many of the problems we have in relationship are caused by our attachments to things and those that do not add any value to our life.

It is really good for you to review and evaluate your friendships or relationships.
And just cut off the useless things in your life.

Millions of dollars are spent every week on mobile phone calls, text messages and chats and many of them are really useless and worthless.

Of course, deleting her number may hurt her, but the meaning is clear. She is no longer important to me.

Right now, there are many boyfriends and girlfriends you don't need in your life.
They are not adding any value to your life, so cut them off and they may be pissed, but you have to be realistic in this life.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are EATRIES And RESTAURANTS Popular For First DATE? / For Mature Girls Of Marriageable Age / How To Get A Baby Girl Or Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.