Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,549 members, 7,840,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? (4737 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by pleep(m): 3:10am On Apr 11, 2013
Every one is missing the flippin issue.. the only reason why a dude should be scared to get married is because the divorce laws are very unfavorable to males, especially if you have alot of money.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by razznaija(f): 3:11am On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

So, this also applies to them, don't you think?? undecided

how do you mean?
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 11, 2013
razznaija:

how do you mean?

Since, they're trying to be like "US' - don't you think we need to expose them to our unique experience(s)??
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by razznaija(f): 3:29am On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

Since, they're trying to be like "US' - don't you think we need to expose them to our unique experience(s)??

Erm are they willing to learn?
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 11, 2013
razznaija:

Erm are they willing to learn?

If they can imitate the lifestyle, what makes you think they're unwilling to learn about our experience(s)?? I know it's going to be difficult and I get ridiculed all the time for it... However, we just need to keep trying... tongue
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

Word!!

Our economics and social status should be our topmost priority now, rather than tearing one another down by sub-dividing the race into: Africans vs. Black Diaspora and Black Men vs. Black Women... We're all the same people in the same struggle...

smiley exactly, this should be our purpose, once we will stop fighting for futilities and look @ the real issue that hurt our society, we will come up with effective solutions

shymexx: Black elites pissing on their brothers is the reason why we need to focus on our community first and how we can sort out our unique problems...

Also, what do you think about creating wealth in the black community?? - that's one of the reason why our economics is so poor, at the moment...

Many of the black elites, @ least in the US are without education: sportsmen, artists and so on ...working in reinforcing stereotypes of our kinds.....we cannot really expect much from em as their kinda wealth revolves around the superficial

our wealth should not be only monetary but educational...what's the purpose of having the "paper" if we don't have the mind to put it to better use
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

SI TRUE, MICHAEL JORDAN AND THE LIKE DON'T DO SHIAT FOR THEIR COMMUNITY AND EMPOWER THEIR PEOPLE.

yea unfortunately
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 11, 2013
Sybellah:
smiley exactly, this should be our purpose, once we will stop fighting for futilities and look @ the real issue that hurt our society, we will come up with effective solutions

Word!! My senior nwuye is super-intelligent... kiss

Many of the black elites, @ least in the US are without education: sportsmen, artists and so on ...working in reinforcing stereotypes of our kinds.....we cannot really expect much from em as their kinda wealth revolves around the superficial

our wealth should not be only monetary but educational...what's the purpose of having the "paper" if we don't have the mind to put it to better use

Don't you think we've obscure elites who are highly educated - however, the media doesn't give them that much publicity like they give the stereotypical and uneducated ones?? undecided

Also, economics and education has to work in unison... That's why the Asians are thriving because they know how to balance the two... Don't you think
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

Word!! My senior nwuye is super-intelligent... kiss

Don't you think we've obscure elites who are highly educated - however, the media doesn't give them that much publicity like they give the stereotypical and uneducated ones?? undecided

merci nwuye kiss
we do but i don't think they are that many, maybe i am wrong, i aint sure about it
there is a reason why they keep advertising the stereotypical and uneducated ones, they are better instruments for maintaining the mass @ the bottom, building perceptions that we r only good for the entertainment industry and discourage the black youth from getting educated. The media and their mind games undecided with many young folk becoming celebrities' worshipers, our chances of getting more critical thinkers decrease

Also, economics and education has to work in unison... That's why the Asians are thriving because they know how to balance the two... Don't you think
yup true...there is also the fact that Asians know their worth, they are not intimidated by outside folks and keep it real with who they are
on the contrary many black/Africans don't have this self-assurance, we are culturally more vulnerable i think
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 11, 2013
Sysy, j'espere que take soeur est intello comme toi...wow...tres educatif ce que tu dis.mais j'ai une question selon toi quelle societe est Meilleure la societe Africaine ou les Amerlocks/west?
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 11, 2013
@ Shymmex don't you think we African shouldn't care about Western people I mean the black Western.you are aware that we don't have the same mentality? One will have to loose? If we try a fusion( I mean if we want to constitute a single group)

For example Asians are not United.. Korean ,Japanese Chinese and Filipino all have their own communities and empowerment system.

Maybe African should do the same and go on their own, skin color is irrelevant,
I even think thats why we have failed, we try to gather too many people with different mindset.. Caribbean, BA, ...IMO
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 11, 2013
Lol, shymmex!!! grin grin grin grin This boy makes me laugh. cheesy
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Sysy, j'espere que take soeur est intello comme toi...wow...tres educatif ce que tu dis.mais j'ai une question selon toi quelle societe est Meilleure la societe Africaine ou les Amerlocks/west?

merci frangin, c la femme africaine grin
ps: vous la arretez de ns insulter hiinn, yakoi mm oorrr tongue loool

les Amerlock, blanc ou noir sont mal barre, leur societe se detruit peu a peu, et ceci est fait expres par leurs elites pour mieux les controller. Cependant il ya encore des personnes with the right mind, et leur difference d'avec les africains est qu'ils st plus courageux a decrier les maux de leurs societe. Les africains, dependement des pays commence a s'eveiller peu a peu...nos veritables problems: la corruption, le nepotism, la lachete et le complex d'inferiorite...une revolution panafricaine contre ce system serait necessaire pour nous propulser un peu plus vers l'avant, mais nous connaissant bi1 cela ne risque d'arriver lol
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 11, 2013
Sybellah:

merci frangin, c la femme africaine grin
ps: vous la arretez de ns insulter hiinn, yakoi mm oorrr tongue loool

les Amerlock, blanc ou noir sont mal barre, leur societe se detruit peu a peu, et ceci est fait expres par leurs elites pour mieux les controller. Cependant il ya encore des personnes with the right mind, et leur difference d'avec les africains est qu'ils st plus courageux a decrier les maux de leurs societe. Les africains, dependement des pays commence a s'eveiller peu a peu...nos veritables problems: la corruption, le nepotism, la lachete et le complex d'inferiorite...une revolution panafricaine contre ce system serait necessaire pour nous propulser un peu plus vers l'avant, mais nous connaissant bi1 cela ne risque d'arriver lol

Je t'ai deja dit que je derange seulement, lol

Sinon de rien tu es vraiment intello.
Et faut pas etre pessimiste tot ou tard on se reveillera lol, on a BESOIN de bon leaders , vraiment elus pas les marionettes qui sont au pouvoir
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 11, 2013
Sybellah:
merci nwuye kiss
we do but i don't think they are that many, maybe i am wrong, i aint sure about it
there is a reason why they keep advertising the stereotypical and uneducated ones, they are better instruments for maintaining the mass @ the bottom, building perceptions that we r only good for the entertainment industry and discourage the black youth from getting educated. The media and their mind games undecided with many young folk becoming celebrities' worshipers, our chances of getting more critical thinkers decrease

I believe they're just as many as the other group of black people but probably not as rich as them... Perhaps, the media representation has more to do with psychological warfare than anything else... but I might be wrong...

yup true...there is also the fact that Asians know their worth, they are not intimidated by outside folks and keep it real with who they are
on the contrary many black/Africans don't have this self-assurance, we are culturally more vulnerable i think

Our vulnerability comes from the way we continue to create different group within the race and divide ourselves further... Most of us aren't loyal to our race and that's why I'm about to give up on the black race...
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: @ Shymmex don't you think we African shouldn't care about Western people I mean the black Western.you are aware that we don't have the same mentality? One will have to loose? If we try a fusion( I mean if we want to constitute a single group)

For example Asians are not United.. Korean ,Japanese Chinese and Filipino all have their own communities and empowerment system.

Maybe African should do the same and go on their own, skin color is irrelevant,
I even think thats why we have failed, we try to gather too many people with different mindset.. Caribbean, BA, ...IMO

We're all the same people... You can't compare Asians to us because our struggle is different...

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 11, 2013
stillwater: Lol, shymmex!!! grin grin grin grin This boy makes me laugh. cheesy

How do I make you laugh?? tongue

It's my duty to put a smile on your pretty face everyday, and I'll continue to do that, my nubian queen... tongue
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 11, 2013
Let's start by having an African community , we ain't even United as African and you want a Black community?
Let's start by having Ghana-Nigeria corporate
Etc i mean let's see ourselves as African in the Western world thats not the case actually.we have the same struggle with others black , just like Chinese had/have the same struggle , black ain't the only one facing problem.

Your vision is too idealistic
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Let's start by having an African community , we ain't even United as African and you want a Black community?
Let's start by having Ghana-Nigeria corporate
Etc i mean let's see ourselves as African in the Western world thats not the case actually.we have the same struggle with others black , just like Chinese had/have the same struggle , black ain't the only one facing problem.

Your vision is too idealistic

What's idealistic in sharing the same vision and sharing the same goals since our experience(s) and struggle(s) are similar?? I'm not saying we should all gather together and start shouting "New Afrika" or "Pan-Africanism" like it's the 50s and 60s again... That era is long dead and gone - however, we need a 'New Black World Order!"

We're all one people in the same struggle!

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
GBAM!
shymexx:

What's idealistic in sharing the same vision and sharing the same goals since our experience(s) and struggle(s) are similar?? I'm not saying we should all gather together and start shouting "New Afrika" or "Pan-Africanism" like it's the 50s and 60s again... That era is long dead and gone - however, we need a 'New Black World Order!"

We're all one people in the same struggle!
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by dederocs(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
cos 90% of Nigerian women want money and see no use for love.
The men have seen that Black women especially Nigerian women do not have any need for love to them love=money.
plus they are plenty free to-to around,just spend 3k to feed her and giver her some drinks,her abunna go open like website.
Naija ladies are not human beings,they are vain,materialistic clones.they value brazillian hair more than men.pathetic things-too cheap to keep.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by dederocs(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Boricua:Negro:
Mondi, Total Rubbish, Black Women lack respect for the Black Male, because the Black Male has been a perpetual loser throughout history for the last Millenium

Perpetual Losers......as a "Race"...

Black Woman watch as Other "Races" show total lack of respect for Us, Therefor they see no reason to respect Us.

That's pretty much what it all comes down to

The Black Male has been relegated to a clown like figure within popular culture.
Stop smoking that shit,maybe the dick touched ur mendullah.
senseless she-goat.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
dederocs: cos 90% of Nigerian women want money and see no use for love.
The men have seen that Black women especially Nigerian women do not have any need for love to them love=money.
plus they are plenty free to-to around,just spend 3k to feed her and giver her some drinks,her abunna go open like website.
Naija ladies are not human beings,they are vain,materialistic clones.they value brazillian hair more than men.pathetic things-too cheap to keep.

Hmmm... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: GBAM!

tongue
Re: Why Don't Black Men Want To Get Married? by Truckpusher(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
Boricua:Negro:
Mondi, Total Rubbish, Black Women lack respect for the Black Male, because the Black Male has been a perpetual loser throughout history for the last Millenium

Perpetual Losers......as a "Race"...

Black Woman watch as Other "Races" show total lack of respect for Us, Therefor they see no reason to respect Us.

That's pretty much what it all comes down to

The Black Male has been relegated to a clown like figure within popular culture.
You're perfectly right as this has to do with the psychology of an average black female.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To Ireneony / What She Saw On Her Ex Boyfriend's Status / Relationship Ideals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.