Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths (2380 Views)

Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai / Is Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook A Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by eduson33(m): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2013
Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other country except Nigeria, We have been suffering in silence while our Leaders put our future in their bank accounts. How can we remain like this? How can a youth go to school and suffered to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 30 and still your future is as bleak as a dark room. Did your parents
send you to school to sit at home because our Government have failed us.

Let us come out one day and say No. We must not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to find a better life, our better life is here in our country. We have the money, oil and resources but only a selected few have continue to suck it dry why we keep believing God for a change, wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000 youths in each of the 36states to challenge the Government. We say NO, we will destroy this country and rebuild it
afresh, we will Kill those who stand on our way as they are considered the enemy.

A man cannot have billions ofnaira while millions of youths roam the streets every day looking for daily bread.
Our young men must not all be kidnappers, our young girls must not all be prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has come for us to react, the only way our Government listens is violence,
they have shown it to the Niger delta militants and now they are planning to
show it to the boko haram..whereas a simple gesture of N20,000 per month to the unemployed is rejected and you pay
militants N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as minimum wage? How much do they pay to elected officers, we
are going to revolt. Nigeria will burn to be rebuilt again like Libya, Iraqan Egypt and Turnisia...please spread this message unless you want to die in poverty in a country where God has destined all of us to be happy and prosperous... -

10 Likes

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by vizboy(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2013
madness to the highest order
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by eduson33(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2013
thanks bro..

do have a nice day
vizboy: madness to the highest order
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by don33310(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2013
Supported
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by talktimi(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2013
Onye ara grin
Carry your revolt go your village, no come pour sand sand for my hustle. Dey there dey wait for government to baff you

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by White007(m): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by eduson33(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2013
ok
talktimi: Onye ara grin
Carry your revolt go your village, no come pour sand sand for my hustle. Dey there dey wait for government to baff you
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by ceaz4r(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2013

This is the best response you can give, for a wake up call to protect your future & those of your children & children-children? A call to initiate a process that can check the financial recklessness & impunity among the politicians? A call to start a process the can greatly reduce the state of youth/graduate unemployment? and many more .... Its painful smh

A mass action does not necessarily mean violence from the masses.

9 Likes

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by eduson33(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2013
tell him..

by the way,i cant see a reason for him to say that am mad believing we all have freedom of speech and choice.

i just saw something on facebook and decided to share,if it doenst suit you,why not leave.

anyway,thanks
ceaz4r:

This is the best response you can give, for a wake up call to protect your future & those of your children & children-children? A call to initiate a process that can check the financial recklessness & impunity among the politicians? A call to start a process the can greatly reduce the state of youth/graduate unemployment? and many more .... Its painful smh

A mass action does not necessarily mean violence from the masses.

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2013
someone here in nairaland once said something about our problems being spiritual and that it takes the Gods help for our youths to gt it into thier heads that we shud come out in mass and stop this madness in nigeria, people were cussing him calling him names because of that, he further explained that the devil has put fear in some people so they wont come out to join the struggle,andfalse hope in some others, so they will keep believing that with peace, things will get better one day, so they will be against the mass strugle to oppose government corruption. now i can see that the guys arguement is very true just by some of the responses im seeing here. keep on fearing or/and harbouring false hope ooo and the politicians will keep on leveraging on that while u all keep on suffering. you think that bcosu have a good job or a thriving bussiness that it does not concern u abi, wait till corruption sired crime catches up with uand ur family or corrution induced bad roads causes ur posh jeep to crash killing u, or the day u will die in a plane crash -because u think u are rich and the skies are safe -then u will know nobody is safe.

4 Likes

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by JayTeeA(f): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2013

wen i read quotes like des i'm forced 2bliv dat truly sum nigerians enjoy oppression.. Reminds me of d scriptures "...my people love it so".. SMH.. Wen we'r ready 2b delieverd, den God wil hear our prayers nd show us His strategies.. Bt as lng as d majority r tinkn lyk u, d youths of my time stil have a long way 2go wit dis disorder in our nation..
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kkkp: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2013
Op dnt wori..we dey kuk kip 4 our government...wen we start 2 fyt 4 our ryt n d future of our children..nobody cn stop us..D CLARION CALL grin grin grin
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by missmoneygram: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2013
[size=18pt]Front page !!!!!!

MOD
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by buchaino4NL: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2013
F-page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 grin
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by buchaino4NL: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2013
SMH for you
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by Rooneyboy(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2013
I'm in FULL support.

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by vizboy(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2013
I laugh when i read some of your comments. You all think voilence is the answer for a better Nigeria. Yes i want a better Nigeria but destroying what we have on ground all in the name for a better nigeria is foolishness. All the war we fought in the past what has those brought us NOTHING but hate for one another. BH AND MEND might be earning good cash now but there generation has been cursed till the last line because of the blood on there hands. My brothers revolution will do more harms than good. If you want change then start from your various LG cause we are the leaders of 2moa

2 Likes

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by samtheman: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2013
[b][/b]You say, You saw it on face book abi you wrote it? answer this question first, .........in fact am in support so make u no fear God is with you.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by eduson33(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2013
you have no point..

its really stupid to fight the governing power but,
if you want peace,prepare for war.**ask America,ISREAL, AND OTHERS.

**JOHN the baptist saw it earlier before i and i**only the violent taketh it by force.
lets die today and live forever in peace

vizboy: I laugh when i read some of your comments. You all think voilence is the answer for a better Nigeria. Yes i want a better Nigeria but destroying what we have on ground all in the name for a better nigeria is foolishness. All the war we fought in the past what has those brought us NOTHING but hate for one another. BH AND MEND might be earning good cash now but there generation has been cursed till the last line because of the blood on there hands. My brothers revolution will do more harms than good. If you want change then start from your various LG cause we are the leaders of 2moa

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by achi4u(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Who wouldn't support such a noble cause?

I support jare!

2 Likes

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by okoolori(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
front page plssssss moderator... this aint tonto dickkkk , coz if it were, it would have been on frontpage...i seconded it.. nice calls out to the youth @op...

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by vizboy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
eduson33: you have no point..

its really stupid to fight the governing power but,
if you want peace,prepare for war.**ask America,ISREAL, AND OTHERS.

**JOHN the baptist saw it earlier before i and i**only the violent taketh it by force.
lets die today and live forever in peace

you say i have no point but the biafra war fought what has it done for the people. It only brink about hate and with hate my friend these country is not going any where my friend. For example look at what BH did to the economy of north and you call that revolution. My friend revolution by arm will only bring about death of the inoncent citizens. Think carefully about the advantage and disadvantage.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by Ezyp(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
the one man with billions of naira , wasnt he a youth before? that means he also struggled BETTER SHINE UR
EYE AND STOP WAITING FOR FG/PRIVATE COMPANY TO EMPLOY U
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by globalaid(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
am sure vizboy is part of the 40 laptop here to derail a good cause. this oppression has to stop one day. stop the corruption and see how nigeria will develop

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
E-supporters
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by vizboy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
globalaid: am sure vizboy is part of the 40 laptop here to derail a good cause. this oppression has to stop one day. stop the corruption and see how nigeria will develop
lol i think the weed that u have smoke might be affecting ur brain. Many of you come to nairaland to spill trash where as you father's are among those looting the country. And you come here belaming the fg for your own sin.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by vizboy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ezy~p:
the one man with billions of naira , wasnt he a youth before? that means he also struggled BETTER SHINE UR
EYE AND STOP WAITING FOR FG/PRIVATE COMPANY TO EMPLOY U
leave them everybody one wear coat and tie nobody wan farm nonsense. Nigeria is a land of opportunity use what you have wisely and u will be rich in no time.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by Gooogle(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
They work for the govt
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by eduson33(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
this man sef.

smh
vizboy: leave them everybody one wear coat and tie nobody wan farm nonsense. Nigeria is a land of opportunity use what you have wisely and u will be rich in no time.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by luv2talk(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
This is What You Gain when you allow Your Emotion to make your electoral decision. angry
Our Son, Our Oyel, We need a Fresh Air, Aboki Are dominating us, My brother Must Be there...Mtchewww angry
Mr Man, Face the current reality & Never Forget your Brain at Home when going to Vote in 2015

cool
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by luv2talk(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
This is What You Gain when you allow Your Emotion to make your electoral decision. angry
Our Son, Our Oyel, Our brother, We need a Fresh Air, Aboki Are dominating us, My brother Must Be there...Mtchewww angry
Mr Man, Face the current reality & Never Forget your Brain at Home when going to Vote in 2015

cool
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by eduson33(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
ok
luv2talk: This is What You Gain when you allow Your Emotion to make your electoral decision. angry
Our Son, Our Oyel, Our brother, We need a Fresh Air, Aboki Are dominating us, My brother Must Be there...Mtchewww angry

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State Shuts Down As Women Protest Okorocha’s Intimidation By Presidency / We Grind Human Heads To Make Charms For Ladies Seeking Husbands – Native Doctor / Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.