Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty (7910 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna / Breaking News: Christian Youths Burns A Mosque In Kano Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
cronsberg:

Just look at the bolded and tell me those "christian youths" are not crazy. What then is there difference with BH, they both are persuine there "religious interests", and both promise violence.
They are different from BH cuz BH is killing innocent civilians .....!!!
Re: Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
henrysam: Boko Haram is about internal insurgency and the fg can not do anything about it,
The FG is just pathetically guilty of same crime as Bokoharam ......Only God knows how many Nigerians that have died as a result of lackadaisical attitude of our insensitive FG occupied by mediocres.........

They can do millions of thing about it.....if they really wann do it ......holistically !!!
Re: Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty by oaroloye(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
All of the Christian Organizations have been heavily infiltrated by Agents Provocateur and Saboteurs, and anyone joining them, presuming that Jesus guides their leadership is ignorant, naive, and foolish.

Crime and Terrorism are none of Jesus' Business, and Unbelievers are quite free to go to Hell in any manner that they wish.

. LUKE 13:1-5.

THERE were present at that season some that told him
of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2. And Jesus answering said unto them,
"Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners
above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
3. "I tell you,

'Nay: but, except ye repent,
ye shall all likewise perish.'

4. "Or those eighteen, upon whom the Tower in Siloam fell,
and slew them, think ye that they were sinners
above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5. "I tell you,

'Nay: but, except ye repent,
ye shall all likewise perish.' "

Anyone afraid for their life should simply repent, accept Jesus as their Lord, and become Saved.
If they should be zealous, and exert themselves to Divine Levels of being:

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul, and with all thy Might.
6. And these words, which I command thee this Day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house,
And when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

They can become more powerful than any of Satan's Weapons.

. LUKE 10:17-24.

17. And the seventy returned again with joy, saying,
"Lord, even the Devils are subject unto us through thy Name."
18. And he said unto them,
"I beheld Satan as lightning fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold, I give unto you Power
to tread on Serpents and Scorpions,
and over all the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
20. "Notwithstanding in this rejoice not,
that the spirits are subject unto you;
but rather rejoice, because your Names are written in Heaven."
21. In that Hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said,
"I thank thee, O Father, Lord of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them unto babes:
even so, Father; for so it seemed good in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are delivered to me of my Father:
and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father;
and Who the Father is, but the Son,
and he to whom the Son will reveal him."
23. And he turned him unto his Disciples, and said privately,
"Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:
24. "For I tell you,

'That many Prophets and Kings
have desired to see those things which ye see,
and have not seen them;
and to hear those things which ye hear,
and have not heard them.' "

This is the business of Servants of God.
This is what Christians- real Christians, should worry about.

It would take only a mere modicum of Divine Wisdom to bring Boko Haram to Justice.
Nigerians who refrained from voting godly men into office should not complain when their little
mud hut they were proudly proclaiming to be a mansion, collapses about their ears,
because it has no foundation.

. LUKE 6:45-49.

45. "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart
bringeth forth that which is good;
and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart
bringeth forth that which is evil:
for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
46. "And why call ye me, 'Lord, Lord,'
and do not the things which I say?
47. "Whosoever cometh to me,
and heareth my sayings, and doeth them,
I will shew you to whom he is like:
48. "He is like a man which built an house,
and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock:
and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house,
and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
49. "But he that heareth, and doeth not,
is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth;
against which the stream did beat vehemently,
and immediately it fell;
and the ruin of that house was great."

As to the issue of Amnesty or no-Amnesty- the Government can do anything that it likes,
and no stupid Civilian, with no access to all of the privileged Knowledge of Government
Resources, and enemy Strength has any business telling the Government what they should
or should not do.

However, it should be emphasized, that, should they fail to satisfy the People as to why
they cannot implement Justice in this matter, they and their Party should never be voted into any office
higher than Toilet Cleaner in this country, for ever.

There is usually no way to justify giving criminals a "free ride," when the case is Murder.

No Christian has a right to demand the punishment of Sinners, and any organization that does that,
does not follow Jesus, who said:

. LUKE 6:39-42.

39. And he spake a parable unto them,
"Can the blind lead the blind?
shall they not both fall into the ditch?
40. "The disciple is not above his master:
but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
41. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not
the beam that is in thine own eye?
42. "Either how canst thou say to thy brother,
'Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye,'
when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye,
and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote
that is in thy brother's eye."

You think Jesus Commanded these things for fun?
as soon as you break one of his least Commandments,
you forfeit all of your Kingdom of God Rights,
as The Least in The Kingdom of Heaven.

. MATTHEW 5:13-20.

13. "Ye are the Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted?
it is thenceforth good for nothing,
but to be cast out,
and to be trodden under foot of men.
14. "Ye are the Light of the World.
A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. "Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel,
but on a candlestick; and it giveth light
unto all that are in the house.
16. “Let your light so shine before men,
that they may see your good works,
and glorify your Father Which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law, or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I say unto you,

'Till Heaven and Earth pass,
one jot or one tittle shall in no wise
pass from The Law,
till all be fulfilled.'

19. "Whosoever therefore shall break one
of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called The Least in The Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them,
the same shall be called Great in The Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I say unto you,

'That except your Righteousness shall exceed
the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees,
ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of Heaven.' "

Is following Satan into violence and slaughter the "Shining Good Works"
that Jesus taught his Followers to show the World? Of course not.

But these people who want to lead Christians into a War of Retaliation- does anyone bother to investigate who they are, and where they are coming from? Who taught them how to wage war? There was that silly Pastor in Bauchi, who went and bought an AK-47, saying he was going to "defend his church:" where did he learn that? In a gunfire fight, all your practice shooting tin-cans and birds can become completely meaningless. The only thing you can think of may be that: you are going to die- at any second!

Your rifle seems to have multiplied its weight, and your body feels like it is underwater. There is no time to aim, because every second you use to select your opponent, and align your gun, they are using to put a bullet into your body!

The nice, peaceful person who has never killed before versus the (*Bleep!*)ard who has been killing and murdering for months, if not years: who do you think it going to win in the long run? Also, do you know (BBC Report) that most of the Insurgents that invaded Tikrit, to join in the killing of Gaddafi, were killed by "friendly fire?" That is, they were shot by their own people, who did not know what they were doing.

The Solution to Terrorist attacks on Churches, Christians, and Civilians cannot be attained by using Satan's methods.

But those who are threatening counter-violence, while posing at Christians should be rounded up and duly jailed for instigating murder.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
C .U.Izundu:
I think this all these is mere political power pursuit if not... I once spoke to an aggrieved army man
Who spelt d language "if d presidents wants d boko haram iSsue to come 2 an end, he knows what to do",he further stated, is nigeria d richest nation in d world?if no is d answer, seek solutions from developed countries n do what u must, granting amnesty 2 BH is not an option at all, Mr President, stop running away 4rm fights and face it Like d number 1 citizen u are, ur house iz on fire and u want 2 make peace/pay d cowards that hide their faces behind masks, they too have fears...a particular group can't beat a whole nation, MBA NU!!! Its unheard of.
NOTE.... My master if u negociate with these cowards, more will come....I mean much More...What's d work of these military dat u allocate billions...nobody said it wud b easy bt 4 once hold your GROUND, Zero tolerance 2 corruption, no more foreigners, all these niger pple deport them back to their countries , enuf is enuf...amnesty iz not an option
Amnesty as a temporal option shall give the present FG the little time to chop money without any disturbance.......

They aint doing it for Nigerians but themselves......they always do it for themselves....not the PEOPLE....!!!
Re: Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty by aurenflani: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
50calibre:

You think I'm on the loose? When you push a man to the wall, there is but only one way he can go and that is come at you. I agree that religion like Islam should be scrapped because all they seek it to impose their doctrine on every one by hook or by crook. Christianity doesn't seek such.

Islam is the single biggest threat to global peace ( even bigger than global warming) they even have conflicts among themselves Shia vs Sunni.

Fanatical liar.
Re: Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty by danot1030: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
kkkp: Afterall most ppl killed by boko haram n security agents r muslims bt d media kip painting it as if dey r xtians..d Northern xtians knw dis..*** gov must give dem amnesty lyk it or nt

MAY YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS BE THE NEXT VICTIM OF BOKO HARAM ATTACK.
Re: Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty by Imoy(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2013
kkkp: Afterall most ppl killed by boko haram n security agents r muslims bt d media kip painting it as if dey r xtians..d Northern xtians knw dis..*** gov must give dem amnesty lyk it or nt
stop commenting lyk a f.o.o.l all the churches they bombed in d north, shey na muslim dey dere. Aboki wise up.
Re: Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty by Imoy(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2013
danot1030:

MAY YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS BE THE NEXT VICTIM OF BOKO HARAM ATTACK.

Amen oh. No mind d i.deot.
Re: Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty by impactword: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
The only solution to BH is to saturate the entire northern Nigeria with the Gospel, convert every single muslim and therefore wipe out Islam from Nigeria and peace will reign in this country.Rather than Christian youth talking about violence, let us start to storm every part of the north with crusades, street evangelism, house to house visitations without minding their treats, since whether we remain quiet or not, they will still try to attack Christian. Let Christians from all over the country and beyond arise fund the massive spread of the gospel in the north and thereby dislodge all the blood sucking demons that have inhabited the north for years in the name of Islam. If they are bold enough to fund an evil course like terrorism, why shouldn't Christians be bold and generous enough to fund the good course which is winning souls massively into the Kingdom of God thereby delivering many who have been bound by the demons of islam. I strongly pity them and would not want them to perish in the hand of the devil but would prefer that they be converted and become useful to the Most High God. In the city of Ephesus "so mightily grew the word of God and prevailed" Eph 19:20. The Word of God must prevail in Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty by OsunOriginal: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
And who is more exposed to BH attack?

Angba omo adie lowo iku olo un fe lo si akitan lo jeun...
Re: Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty by kuss: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
CONFESSION OF A FORMER BOKO ARAM MEMBER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaWAT2X32po
Re: Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty by EyesWideOpen(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
50calibre:

You think I'm on the loose? When you push a man to the wall, there is but only one way he can go and that is come at you. I agree that religion like Islam should be scrapped because all they seek it to impose their doctrine on every one by hook or by crook. Christianity doesn't seek such.

Islam is the single biggest threat to global peace ( even bigger than global warming) they even have conflicts among themselves Shia vs Sunni.
I see. You sound brainwashed .... The media brainwash worked on you wonderfully. Reeducate yourself and be saved, wallow in ur ignorance and perish!
The choice is yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

And This Was All Saraki Could Offer Atiku In Kwara State (PHOTOS) / Why I Tampered With My Defence Team, By Metuh / APC Condemns Barbaric Attack On Members In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.