Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? (802 Views)

Gov.wike Declares Genocide On Apc Members In Rivers State / El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid / Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by Idokojimmy: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
It is no longer news that the celebrated decision of the federal govt to grant amnesty to Boko haram has met with serious challenge. Reports indicate that the sect leader has rejected amnesty, positing that they've not offended anyone and that they should be the one to grant amnesty to the government not the other way round. Given this position, one begins to wonder if life means anything to these people. These are people that have irrationally killed innocent Nigerians for no just cause, bombed and burnt churches, schools, communication masts, banks, police post, etc yet they see nothing wrong in it. Although several groups have opposed d decision to grant them pardon, D FG in its humane character listened the CLAMOUR for pardon. Yet these elements appear hell bent on sustaining their activities.

We know that these boys are tacitly, directly or indirectly sponsored by some eminent Northerners, who do this for selfish reasons. Following the rejection of amnesty, old GEJ be justified if he eventually orders the military to be ruthless in tackling the menace of these criminals like OBJ did in Odi and Zakibiam? What is your recommendation?
Re: Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by igbeke: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
yeah, i tink dat is one of d few few options he has left.
but has he got d gut 2 order such?
Re: Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by akpanoka: 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
Lets see what the committee will come up with. If it yields no result then...
Re: Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by jesse8048(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
No he shouldn't, he shud jus allow them to finish themselves. Let's see who laughs last.
Re: Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by tomakint: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
With the way Nigeria is structured politically, Jonathan cannot try it or else there will be a conflagration! However, the situation in up North over the years call for such move but not in Nigeria for now except there is a total revolts from the 'tenants' up North!
Re: Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by nduchucks: 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
Who committed the genocide, extremists among Boko Haram members or the wayward soldiers among JTF
Re: Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by pomporiking: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
Genocide keI think you need help
Re: Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by Idokojimmy: 6:44am On Apr 13, 2013
pompori king: Genocide keI think you need help
See how U ended up revealing ur deficiencies so cheaply. A question was asked, if its not genocide, what would u recommend and u are here prescribing. Now I wonder who needs more help
Re: Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by MEILYN(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2013
haaaaaaaa....................Genocide will kill oda innocent ppl
Re: Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2013
Give them Virgin girls, so that they would start enjoying what they wanna enjoy in Paradise/World beyond if na wetin no wan make dem get brain.

[size=6pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]The only problem now is getting Virgins in Nigeria, we have more Submarines, Nuclear Plants and Rocket Launcher than Virgins in this country, out only option is importation
Re: Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by biggjoe(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2013
ndu_chucks: Who committed the genocide, extremists among Boko Haram members or the wayward soldiers among JTF
You guys from the north simply amaze me.... So even with all these talk about amnesty and all you post crap like "extremists among boko haram"?

Didnt know there were saints among them and since you guys know, why not show us at least the saints among them....

As for JTF committing genocide, I didnt know they also go to youtube to claim they did it using abu kaka's face and all... SMH

1 Like

Re: Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by oluwadare26(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2013
Op just Fall my hands!
Gej, Genocide? Never!!..he can never get the Liver.., Thou, its a very idea, but if its the best solution for the elimination of the sect, i still even belief Gej cant...
Re: Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by solomon111(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2013
oluwadare26: Op just Fall my hands!
Gej, Genocide? Never!!..he can never get the Liver.., Thou, its a very idea, but if its the best solution for the elimination of the sect, i still even belief Gej cant...
so you want a leader that has the 'liver' to sanction genocide?
Disgusting.
Re: Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2013
At a time it would be justifiable to do so but for now my answer is a capital NO
Re: Would GEJ Be Justified If He Declares Genocide in the North? by chyzoo4u(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2013
I think he should be.
Since those imps didn't want amnesty that they didn't even deserve at all, should GEJ fold his hands and watch them destroy lives and properties for whatever reason they tag to that imbecilious idiotic action?? If genocide (targeted at their base) can really clear them or reduce them at the minimum repentant size, then it should be the next line of action from the Govt and I think that should be justified. Cuz itz better to wipe those badass with lesser innocent victims than to still have them around even after taking the lives of many innocent souls. And believe you me, this barbaric act will still continue once a president emerges from the southern region of which we all know that come 2015, a southern presido will emerge again. So should we continue this way till 2019 when the north may likely produce a president?? Mba nu! GEJ u're already justified if u will gather enuf balls to do the do.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At War / Another Terrorist Group 'ombatse Militia' Emergies, Claims Nasarawa Attack / Boat Mishap @Escravos!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.