Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373936 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Rapahel1116: 3:35pm On May 20, 2017
Prometheus no bad sef compared to Slade ....only say him no get sense like Prometheus.... Slade fit chop both oliver nd Prometheus father at d same time
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 6:47pm On May 21, 2017
About Savitar's origin........

If when Barry fought zoom and his time remnant disintegrated, y'all remember how *concerned* team Flash was, until Barry calmed them down.

In the future, Cisco trapped 2017 Barry in 2024 just for him to help the city, while 2024 Barry had forsaken them

After 2017 Barry brought the whole team together in 2024, they all accepted to continue team Flash work even after 2024 Barry had abandoned them.

While 2017 Barry was leaving, Cisco said, *we're BFF in any timeline right?*

Yet, Savitar says team Flash rejected him, I mean, how's that even possible??

Either Savitar's lying, or CW is just wacky
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 21, 2017
barackodam:
About Savitar's origin........

If when Barry fought zoom and his time remnant disintegrated, y'all remember how *concerned* team Flash was, until Barry calmed them down.

In the future, Cisco trapped 2017 Barry in 2024 just for him to help the city, while 2024 Barry had forsaken them

After 2017 Barry brought the whole team together in 2024, they all accepted to continue team Flash work even after 2024 Barry had abandoned them.

While 2017 Barry was leaving, Cisco said, *we're BFF in any timeline right?*

Yet, Savitar says team Flash rejected him, I mean, how's that even possible??

Either Savitar's lying, or CW is just wacky

now, remnant was created after iris die, the whole team will be in shock as a matter of fact, they might also b angry wit real barry, so they will reject d remnant. Why live wen we already have a barry, remnant has failed,,,,and anoda barry wants to stay in central city, it just not possible. I hope u undrstnd my point
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 21, 2017
No one is talkng about jesse or julian., remember savitar said he has a plan for jesse,,,,, i also have a theory on that remember the metal from savitar suit barry took, jesse used it to locate savitar. She can also do it agn n swap HR for iris
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Posman(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2017
just saw Arrow, season finale will be epic
I literally went berserk seeing Oliver asking Slade for help.
Deathstroke anti-hero
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by freezyprinzy(m): 11:59pm On May 21, 2017
Just had to see the last episode of flash when Harrison was angry at himself for letting out the secret of where iris was watch that part they showed the other spear of salvatar ..
I think Harrison used it to locate where salvatar his iris and used his face trans whatever to change to I think it was Harrison that died and not the iris
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nnabuochidi: 8:22am On May 22, 2017
B21st MOVIES is looking for Actors and Actresses between the ages of 20-35 for her upcoming SHORT FILMS,Interested individuals should contact: 08106259151 (whatsapp) or 07011405931...
Only for those who base in Lagos..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 9:13am On May 22, 2017
hope2wise:

now, remnant was created after iris die, the whole team will be in shock as a matter of fact, they might also b angry wit real barry, so they will reject d remnant. Why live wen we already have a barry, remnant has failed,,,,and anoda barry wants to stay in central city, it just not possible. I hope u undrstnd my point

Nah, Iris death was inevitable, they can't take it upon him on that.

When Barry had failed and rejected them, and a time remnant Barry came to them, yet they rejected?

Nah nah nah, impossible
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Muyiwabiggy(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2017
Actually I believe that Savitar is the time remnant that future Barry created to fight this same Savitar, remember future Barry said so himself. Also remember that Savitar only remembers what 2017 barry does because he had lived it, so I don't think it's the time remnant that was created to fight zoom. But another future time remnant
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 4:22pm On May 22, 2017
My theory on the flash seas0n finale. No one's going to die, Barry has to break the time loop. The loop in creating savitar, and thats how he'll defeat him.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by uzoexcel(m): 10:10pm On May 22, 2017
The reason I dnt believe in iris's death is due to her character.
In the dc world,especially in d comics there r several non powered characters who play an iconic role in the lives of the main character...u can't just kill them off...they can't kill off iris west as she's d grandmother/grandaunt to Bart Allen and ancestor to other flashes down the line.

Iconic characters include
Louis lane to superman
Alfred to batman
Iris west to The flash
There r some more others I can't remember

If they kill her off, they would find a way to bring her back..

barackodam:

Nah, Iris death was inevitable, they can't take it upon him on that.

When Barry had failed and rejected them, and a time remnant Barry came to them, yet they rejected?

Nah nah nah, impossible
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:07am On May 23, 2017
To me, all this needn't happen.
Savitar is a time remnant Barry created when he wanted to fight him but if Barry didn't create any time remnant then Savitar would be erased from the time line and cease to exist.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2017
I know most of y'all don't like this kinda stuff,but I created a new blog and post comic related stuff

So here's link if you wanna read it

http://barnabasoyarero..com.ng/2017/05/the-flash-season-3-finale.html
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 9:39pm On May 23, 2017
uzoexcel:
In the dc world,especially in d comics there r several non powered characters who play an iconic role in the lives of the main character...u can't just kill them off...they can't kill off iris west as she's d grandmother/grandaunt to Bart Allen and ancestor to other flashes down the line.

Louis lane to superman
Alfred to batman
Iris west to The flash

they can't kill her, I'm unbothered about it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 10:23pm On May 23, 2017
so my question now is... when Barry was fighting savitar... why didn't iris run away... and since Barry knew wat was gonna happen... why didn't he move closer so as to reach iris before savitar kills her
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 10:26pm On May 23, 2017
legends of 2mao... were waiting
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 12:23am On May 24, 2017
uzoexcel:

Louis lane to superman
Alfred to batman
Iris west to The flash

in smallveill, Lana Lang was Clark Kents love interest for more than 6 seasons. so anything can happen
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by faruz: 1:44am On May 24, 2017
TroubleDude:
so my question now is... when Barry was fighting savitar... why didn't iris run away... and since Barry knew wat was gonna happen... why didn't he move closer so as to reach iris before savitar kills her
the writers bleeped up there.... She was Jez there on the floor.. Don't know why she didn't run.....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by faruz: 1:47am On May 24, 2017
Season finale....

Enof of this iris drama..... Need to see broken Barry Allen tongue

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 1:53am On May 24, 2017
faruz:
the writers bleeped up there.... She was Jez there on the floor.. Don't know why she didn't run.....
exactly
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 2:05am On May 24, 2017
Spoiler!!!

She didn't die HR made a switch...she and HR survived...if you doubt here's a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoS8tZNkXwE

Please you could also visit my blog!
http://barnabasoyarero..com.ng/?m=1
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 8:43am On May 24, 2017
faruz:
TroubleDude:

Savitar held her tightly, even Wally couldn't escape when Savitar held him
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2017
it's so annoying that the flash in now very predictable.
most people predictable correctly the identity of Savitar long before it was revealed in the show. same with the Iris /HR switch.
this is getting annoying.
I just hope season 4 will start with a time jump. I don't want to see Wally as the flash, he is really annoying.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2017
So HR died not Iris...that face swapping thingy...

Jay Garrick is out of prison and Barry has replaced him...

Savitar is gone btw...

Wally is likely gon be flash for a while...

Caitlin is kinda in between Snow and Frost...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 7:05pm On May 24, 2017
barackodam:

no no no no no ... when Barry was trying to trap savitar with dah machine... he was running. ... that was iris chance to run away
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 7:05pm On May 24, 2017
barackodam:

no no no no no ... when Barry was trying to trap savitar with dah machine... he was running. ... that was iris chance to run away....

final episode is out
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by alaricsaltzman: 8:47pm On May 24, 2017
Nothing spectacular about the final episode... It all went as predicted. Though I didn't see Barry going into the speed force part coming.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Posman(m): 11:22pm On May 24, 2017
TroubleDude:
no no no no no ... when Barry was trying to trap savitar with dah machine... he was running. ... that was iris chance to run away....

final episode is out

that whole scene cld have lasted secs knowing they are speedsters. and where exactly or how fast can she run compared to a speedster? before she takes 2steps, she's caught

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.