Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375983 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
hope2wise:
hard to believe but true. Barry is in the speed force prison because of Cisco.

Yeah cos he tweaked the gun thingy that Savitar asked him to build. You say that like it's a bad thing. cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
hope2wise:
how?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gmajor:

how?

waywardpikin:

Yeah cos he tweaked the gun thingy that Savitar asked him to build. You say that like it's a bad thing. cheesy

TroubleDude

yes,correct. Cisco had not turned the speed force bazuka into a skeleton key, Jay would have remained in d prison. then they would have figured anoda way to bring him out. or leave him there....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Since savitar was never created to be locked up in a prison, how come the prison still exist. cos he was never created and Barry will have no need to create the prison
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
hope2wise:
huh? explain biko
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2017
hope2wise:
Since savitar was never created to be locked up in a prison, how come the prison still exist. cos he was never created and Barry will have no need to create the prison

Hmmm!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Y
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
hope2wise:

TroubleDude

yes,correct. Cisco had not turned the speed force bazuka into a skeleton key, Jay would have remained in d prison. then they would have figured anoda way to bring him out. or leave him there....
...or leave him there grin
hope2wise:

TroubleDude

...or leave him there
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Norman4real:
...or leave him there grin ...or leave him there

hahaha. na joke o

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
who else knows that Julian had a character in Harry Porter movie
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by IAmPhiL(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
hope2wise:
who else knows that Julian had a character in Harry Porter movie
who doesnt. he was Draco Malfoy na
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Posman(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2017
klanpeb:
The next speedster in season 4 will be godspeed
Nt sure bout that, but expecting Reverse Flash nxt season
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2017
IAmPhiL:

Jesu!!! I no know o.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2017
IAmPhiL:
Jesu!!! I no know o.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by johnyace(m): 1:40am On Jun 08, 2017
hope2wise:
. the speedforce exists outside space and time so literaly "cause and effect" does not affect the speedforce, in other words the speedforce prison had always existed simultaneously and a speedster has always been there to fill the spot.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Teewhydalegend: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Flash season 3 finale is the worst finale ever! Lots of scenes don't add up

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Teewhydalegend: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
I love the finale for Arrow. It is making sense like hell
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by drewxx88(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Teewhydalegend:
I love the finale for Arrow. It is making sense like hell
I used to prefere Flash to Arrow but this season I can't understand why the writers messed things up right now Arrow is whatsup...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
drewxx88:
I used to prefere Flash to Arrow but this season I can't understand why the writers messed things up right now Arrow is whatsup...
Yeah, but Gotham this last season was better than those two combined

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Bluebrain101: 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Norman4real:
Yeah, but Gotham this last season was better than those two combined

Hey the worst of all is Supergirl!!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2017
I've finally left NYSC camp, now I can binge watch all the series I've missed starting from the season finale of the flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MaestroZeus(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
arrow season 5 really make sense die ..waiting for 6 now
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MaestroZeus(m): 2:22am On Jun 19, 2017
am gonna give it for arrows....season 5 was dope... villain Prometheus was badass...wat I jst don't understand is dat Oliver was trained by yao fei on d island,league of assassins and Ra Sha Gul himsev and Talia ghul.... then Prometheus who was only trAined by Talia is kicking Oliver's ass...me ah no understand ooo....buh anyway.....I give dem kudos and 3 gbosaaa
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ejanla07: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
guys. suggest 5 movies like flash and arrows. .. tanx
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MaestroZeus(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ejanla07:
guys. suggest 5 movies like flash and arrows. ..
tanx
Vikings.. scorpion??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2017
MaestroZeus:
am gonna give it for arrows....season 5 was dope... villain Prometheus was badass...wat I jst don't understand is dat Oliver was trained by yao fei on d island,league of assassins and Ra Sha Gul himsev and Talia ghul.... then Prometheus who was only trAined by Talia is kicking Oliver's ass...me ah no understand ooo....buh anyway.....I give dem kudos and 3 gbosaaa
Green Arrow was always better than Prometheus.

A lot(if not all) of Prometheus' wins were psychological not physical...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MaestroZeus(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Phi001:

Green Arrow was always better than Prometheus.

A lot(if not all) of Prometheus' wins were psychological not physical...
go and rewatch it.... Prometheus mostly beat Oliver in all dier fyts
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
MaestroZeus:

go and rewatch it.... Prometheus mostly beat Oliver in all dier fyts
Cite examples cos I remember Oliver winning or having the upperhand..

Just 3 examples is all I need...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wally West on set of The Flash in the flash costume.

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kennykendo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Where are the people who said it won't happen.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.