Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373983 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MysterE(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2017
obonujoker:
Rawbish... the flash finale was stupid though.... grin... As for Iris killing Savitar with a bullet, it might be possible, for those who have watched, the animation "flash point paradox", the elder batman actually shot the reverse flash and killed him...

And please,DC, don't think of bring batman to series, ahbeg una..... grin
In Flashpoint Paradox, Batman shot Eobard when he was standing still and taunting Barry. Here, Iris shot Savitar when he was running at full speed. How is that possible? The Flash's finale was definitely the weakest of the bunch.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2017
hope2wise:

hmmm. How would Barry have been a speedster without RF? And how was RF alive after Eddie dies?
Barry was always going to be speedster, RF just sped the process up...
Wally was always going to be a speedster, Savitar just sped the process up...

He's a time remnant basically...I mean RF
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:12am On May 26, 2017
Phi001:

Barry was always going to be speedster, RF just sped the process up...
Wally was always going to be a speedster, Savitar just sped the process up...

He's a time remnant basically...I mean RF

i know RF sped the process up but i tot u meant if Either Harrison Wells failed in building d P.A barry would still b a speedstar. Or is that wat u meant?

I disagree on ur second point. The fact d comic portrayed wally as a speedster doesnt mean tv flash should do same. Plus do u know wally's dark matters exposure has nothing to do wit wally as a speedster right now? I mean he is a speedster now not because of the exposure
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2017
hope2wise:

i know RF sped the process up but i tot u meant if Either Harrison Wells failed in building d P.A barry would still b a speedstar. Or is that wat u meant?

I disagree on ur second point. The fact d comic portrayed wally as a speedster doesn't mean tv flash should do same. Plus do u know wally's dark matters exposure has nothing to do wit wally as a speedster right now? I mean he is a speedster now not because of the exposure
Back in the day, I was taught in Geography that one of the proofs that the Earth is round is that all planetary bodies are round hence the Earth is round.

In the flash, all the people that came in contact with the dark matter from the P.A became metas. Therefore, it is logical to conclude that Wally would've been a meta....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by IAmPhiL(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2017
Phi001:

Back in the day, I was taught in Geography that one of the proofs that the Earth is round is that all planetary bodies are round hence the Earth is round.

In the flash, all the people that came in contact with the dark matter from the P.A became metas. Therefore, it is logical to conclude that Wally would've been a meta....
dude, wat are you saying na. iris nko, joe nko. you cant give a good reason why wally is a speedster. simple. dont bring weird theories abeg
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:45am On May 26, 2017
Phi001:

did u really hear wat they say in the movie? Not everyone bro... Everyone who stays in central city in the first episodes of the first PA explosion were hit by dark matters not all became metas. Harrison wells told wally that the dark matter affects differnt pple in different ways. And attimes, doesnt affect agn. U need to watch that episodes wally was trying to kick start his powers over again..... Iris and joe were infact also hit by d dark matter. So bro, u are wrong
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:47am On May 26, 2017
IAmPhiL:
dude, wat are you saying na. iris nko, joe nko. you cant give a good reason why wally is a speedster. simple. dont bring weird theories abeg

have u seen my own review why wally remaind a speedster after savitar dies?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 12:04pm On May 26, 2017
IAmPhiL:
I don't remember it hitting Iris or Joe

Might need to refresh my memory...
hope2wise:

did you really hear what they said in the movie? Not everyone bro... Everyone who stays in central city in the first episodes of the first PA explosion were hit by dark matters not all became metas. Harrison wells told wally that the dark matter affects different people in different ways. And at times, doesn't affect agn. U need to watch that episodes wally was trying to kick start his powers over again..... Iris and joe were in fact also hit by the dark matter. So bro, u are wrong
Maybe you're right...

anyways, no need to overthink a series based on comics...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 7:02pm On May 26, 2017
wow... thank you mods for releasing my account
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 9:31pm On May 26, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

dah ll be this fall na...
same with valor and dynasty...
n0. 2018. Thats why i said Arrow would be ending after seas0n 6.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Limerick: 12:11am On May 27, 2017
So kid flash would start from season 4?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2017
Minemrys:

n0. 2018. Thats why i said Arrow would be ending after seas0n 6.

that far....okay oh...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Adek15(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2017
Norman4real:
U didn't get my point. They made it seem like The black flash was so deadly but if all along it was a matter of freezing him then why didn't Eobard take care of it, he was a very smart guy but instead he goes through a complicated plot of rewriting his destiny just to escape the black flash.
And in any case, Barry has been hit by Killer frost and Captain cold so many times but he never freezes completely with only one hit. Thats why i tell you that this show is soooooo inconsistent.and add the fact that any speedster could have sacrificed himself to the speed force prison, why can't that old man do that (the one that just escaped it)

And then about those inconsistencies... If Savitar was moving at full speed attacking barry from the back how did Iris manage to aim at him and shoot him down and even if she did see him, the speed at which the speedsters move is too fast to be struck by bullets, that's the most pathetic way to kill guys that move at the speed of light.

Very pathetic season finale.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 4:14pm On May 27, 2017
Limerick:
So kid flash would start from season 4?

That's what I'm thinking, we donno yet
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 6:41pm On May 27, 2017
any idea on season 4 flash... when will it be out
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 6:57pm On May 27, 2017
smh...

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kennykendo(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2017
Ehm.
I have been off for a while, because I was chewing kola nut and sipping burukutu. I am back though and here to give my own side of the gbege.

First; the flash season 3 finale was predictable from the point Savitar revealed himself to Caitlyn. As in Barry being Savitar and all, especially with the blue light on his suit and the flash symbol on his suit’s chest. Anyways here is why Iris was able to shoot Savitar without his suit, Savitar without his suit is on the same speed level with Barry. The suit enhances his speed, strength, agility and resistance. Remember when Savitar unmasked himself before Barry and as they were having a tussle, Savitar said “I forgot to tell you, my suit’s cooler than yours”. In his suit Savitar runs at a speed beyond Mach 3 of which Barry runs at Mach 2 and a passenger plane flies at Mach 1 (season 1). And if you watch closely the time paradox was around and Savitar while getting prepped to be all over time was telling Caitlyn to hurry, so as he was running to maybe have a last hit at Barry, the speed force was leaving him and he was gradually becoming human. Plus he never knew Iris was behind him to shoot and kill him. In the episode for 2024 once and future flash, the future flash said Iris died in 2017, but he fought Savitar and imprisoned him in the year 2021. So present Barry, changed time by going to the future and trying to beat Savitar before he tries to kill Iris, Savitar I mean. After our present day Barry challenged Savitar, the time loop has stabilized. So no more Savitar.

Second; Wally’s speed. Now Trajectory didn’t get her speed from the speed force but a drug called Velocity 9. Whereas Wally did. In flashpoint, he was the flash. Savitar through Alchemy, granted Wally his speed so that his plan will suffice. The dark matter that hit Central City, affects different people differently. The dark matter that Dr Wells created in season 2 while trying to get Barry his powers back hit Wally and Jesse, both victims reacted differently. Remember Jesse is from a different earth and her frequency is different from earth1 occupant’s frequency. So her powers manifested quickly than Wally’s. Also, the philosopher’s stone is a solid fragment from the speed force. To prove this point, ask yourselves why didn’t the philosopher’s stone give everyone speed powers? It gave different people different powers, people that had powers in flashpoint. Now everyone will say Barry returned and allowed Reverse Flash to kill his mum, Yes he did. But remember Joe and Iris were always quarrelling after Barry’s time reset, that is to say the timeline he came back to is Flashpoint 2.0. he said so himself after Jay Garrick stopped him from time travelling (when he took him back to the 80s in season 2 for a little chitchat.) Barry couldn’t restore the timeline because alterations in the past during time travel, must create aberrations Legends of Tomorrow taught us that. Julian was an aberration which is as a result of flashpoint. Let’s say you are standing near a stream and you see a frog on one side of the stream, then you pick up a stone and aim at the frog. There will be what we call ripples across the water body as a result of the stone you threw at just a point of the stream. That’s what flashpoint is like. So the current timeline they are in currently is flashpoint 2.0. As far as Wally got hit by dark matter, had speed powers in flashpoint and came in contact with the philosopher’s stone, the speed force gave him powers and is protected by the speed force.
Thirdly, as regards Savitar’s memory and all that: when Barry’s mind was tinkered with, the lobe section of his mind that controls his speed was affected and it affected Savitar who was his future time remnant. According to speed force science, the psyche and biology of speedsters are protected by the speed force that is why they hardly die. They might die in one timeline but the speed force wills protect them from being erased from existence. Remember Savitar said, that’s the thing with time travel, the more you do it, the less the rules apply to you. As to why Wally lost his speed, once the psyche of a speedster is affected, the speedsters who got powers after the affected speedsters witness a temporary glitch until the old speedsters are up and running.
Lastly, as regards to the death of black flash, cold is one thing that halts the movement of speedsters. Speed guns used in season 1 and Legends season 2 shot ice spikes into speedsters to slow them down. So Caitlyn hit Black Flash at full power hence the freeze and death. Remember all the times Barry was hit with ice, it took him time to be able to generate heat via homeostasis (which is the ability of the kidney to regulate body temperature) to break out.

The same way Reverse Flash was erased out of existence in season 1 via the disintegration process, is the same way he was disintegrated in LOT season 2 finale, so he ain’t dead, he is still somewhere running round.
As for season 4 of the flash, Wally will be the Flash for a while, he may not have to stick to his Kid Flash costume, he might get another suit, maybe put on Barry’s but I doubt. He might still use his Kid Flash costume though then Central City will clamour that they need the Flash not his sidekick. Which might make the team make him a new costume since, he can’t tap into the speed force yet to make a costume.
Barry on returning from the speed force might be bad, evil making him a threat the team might have to deal with.>>>>> My theory, still open to criticisms.

Goes back to sip burukutu.

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by stonemind(f): 8:33pm On May 27, 2017
TroubleDude:
I did.. and the file is large... 274 mb

Pls I need the download link
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 11:08pm On May 27, 2017
stonemind:

Pls I need the download link
last time I dropped the link... I was banned bro
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 4:27am On May 28, 2017
Am I the only one that is seeing this

the flash and his crew didn't change anything at all.
with Barry trapped in the Speed Force, doomed to face his worst memory, he will final get twisted and become Savitar. so when a time remnant of the flash pops out from somewhere, he will be the flash. whereas when Barry escapes from the speed force prison, he will be Savitar
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2017
profstar:
Am I the only one that noticed ...?
Meaning, they've already started making him weak as the season runs out, (which was what they did in season 2).

Gush, why can't they just maintain the hype on vilians like they did in season 1.
But no, they are going to continue reducing him to the point that it is ordinary Joe west that will finish him off with hand combat at end of the season. grin

I've earlier decided not to bring back my prediction or react to the "worstness" of the finale but as I begin to think about 3, 4 different ways they could have made the finale epic, my annoyance for the rubbish they released increased.

I even think hand combat would have been better (at least they will tell us his powers were taken away) but shooting him is a total no no, no matter how they try to put it.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 11:46am On May 28, 2017
I've said it before and I'm still saying it again.. the flash crew was just tired of this season 3 that they just had to end it one way or the other
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Limerick: 11:47am On May 28, 2017
barackodam:

That's what I'm thinking, we donno yet
nawa o, I would just lose interest
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:55am On May 29, 2017
Limerick:
nawa o, I would just lose interest
You won't see him as the main flash na. The flash series always kickoff a new season from five to six months after, so we will start season 4 from five or six months after Barry was in the speed(season 3 finale). force at that time, the team must have figured a way to bring him out. meanwhile we might only see Wally as the main flash for probably some few mins in episodes one. or worst, he might b d flash of episodes one and Barry kicks off from two till the end. the series is Barry's season, so they won't do that. trust me

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2017
Gmajor:
Am I the only one that is seeing this

the flash and his crew didn't change anything at all.
with Barry trapped in the Speed Force, doomed to face his worst memory, he will final get twisted and become Savitar. so when a time remnant of the flash pops out from somewhere, he will be the flash. whereas when Barry escapes from the speed force prison, he will be Savitar
You're wrong, when Barry was going into the speedforce it told him that he wasn't going to suffer like the others. Its like he's going to a 5 star hotel that also serves as a prison.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2017
The flash tv series is a really poor adaptation of speed, speedforce and speedsters.

Flash will be running in super high speed and be like "cisco what can i do when i get there, it does not look good" A run that will take flash milliseconds to finish has a sentence of 5 seconds

The most painful part is cisco will hear and still reply within that milliseconds
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2017
When a speedster is running with the speedforce everything should literally pause.

Black flash is fast enough to get hold of savitar before caitlyn could even blink her eye. Even iris couldn't have press the trigger with savitar

Common writer's this pple can literally hold shots fired at them like paper
Fast enough to travel to the past, future even other universe

They really bleep up..... ... . I never expected this for the flash tv series

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by slinkman(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2017
yusfatedeeprof:
When a speedster is running with the speedforce everything should literally pause.

Black flash is fast enough to get hold of savitar before caitlyn could even blink her eye. Even iris couldn't have press the trigger with savitar

Common writer's this pple can literally hold shots fired at them like paper
Fast enough to travel to the past, future even other universe

They really bleep up..... ... . I never expected this for the flash tv series
on the contrary, I expected much more worse from the tv series. It's a load of crap
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 1:52am On May 31, 2017
obidavido:
FLASH SEASON FOUR IS OUT
download now
http://tinyium.com/2fwB
for ya mind na
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 10:01am On May 31, 2017
obidavido:
FLASH SEASON FOUR IS OUT

download now

http://tinyium.com/2fwB
aba/idum0ta boy spotted. S0mething wey them never even finish seas0n 4 epis0de 1 screenplay?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
hard to believe but true. Barry is in the speed force prison because of Cisco.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.