Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? (4134 Views)

Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? / How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You / How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2013
Sending love messages to someone who's yet to give you total green light.. In fact I wouldn't advice anyone to send love messages to a babe dey aint dating yet, cuz you might just be a laughing stock in midst of her friends. I would advice you to act like a Man, give yourself a little pride and make yourself a little scarce.

If she truly Luvs u, she would look for you. Except you have given her enough reasons to friendzone you.

Maybe it's just me, Mi o ra ye fún iranu

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by stpat1(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2013
Complete mugu na in u be. You sold your stuffs to offset her bills. Na wah o
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by butta(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2013
@op you are the kings of mugus.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by yomanovic: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2013
[quote author=Meegadough]Big fool![/quote

Shinenah!
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Dawdy(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2013
Nairalanders, abeg make una support dis maga with gud advice, No make d girl finish am patapata.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by yomanovic: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2013
tpacalipse: I bet this is a maga to the core. How could these boyz just assume the role of a babe's father and they think love would always be the response from the babe.

I cant help but laugh at the idea of him assuming the role of her father. You sabi, I no lie.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by yomanovic: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2013
Dawdy: Nairalanders, abeg make una support dis maga with gud advice, No make d girl finish am patapata.

What advice does he want again? Cant he deduce from all that has been said here?

If I were to be him, I wouldnt bring the discourse here. I fell into a similar situation of a girl who wanted to hold me for a maga. I first deleted her no so that even if I changed my mind say make I call am, I no go fit because her no dey with me any longer. She later called and realised I deleted her no. Later on, I saw her on whatsapp. We started talking and she dey tell me say I no dey straight-forward which prompted me to tell her the story of her life. I went as far as telling her that I decided to leave her for the people that need her service cos I was out for something better.

By the time I was through telling her the story of her life, she yabbed my mother and even threatened to pay me for making her to shed tears. Who cares? But unna no go believe say she neva repent.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2013
Just get really high, den delete everything about d gal, e.g number and text messages. Den ignore her for a while, show her u aren't just an option.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2013
K@zZ¥:
I also thought we were dating despite the refusal she gave at first nt until when recently like a week ago, i sent a series of luv text and she called and spoke angrily on the phone that i shld stop sending her love messages. She said we're not dating. Just friends. I was so hurt. It hit me like a bomb.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

* ONUKU*

My advice to u is to sell all u've got in this world and give her the proceed grin
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2013
K@zZ¥:
My Fellow nairalanders, good evening to you. Please i need your help. I've been in a relationship with this girl for the past 4 months. I'm so into this girl. I have strong feelings for her. I LOVE HER. The problem here is this. I don't think she loves me. Just of recent, she got into deep financial problem. I sold some of my stuffs to help her raise half of the money. Thats to show i really care for her. I dnt want her to love me for what i can give her. I want her to love me for me. She has so many guy friends, with this, i was able to work my way to get her. I asked her then (4 months) ago to be my girl friend which she turned down. With that, there's nothing she asks me dat i cant do for her. I even find it hard to refuse whenever she asks for anything. Our relationship is so close that people believe we're dating. I also thought we were dating despite the refusal she gave at first nt until when recently like a week ago, i sent a series of luv text and she called and spoke angrily on the phone that i shld stop sending her love messages. She said we're not dating. Just friends. I was so hurt. It hit me like a bomb. After a while, she called back to appologise for what she said. All i did was play it cool. Her actions contradicts her word. She acts to me like we're dating. Deep in me, i still dnt think she loves me. Please help. What do i do?

Trust your instincts if she says you are just friends then its the truth.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by yomanovic: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2013
Ijogz K: Sending love messages to someone who's yet to give you total green light.. In fact I wouldn't advice anyone to send love messages to a babe dey aint dating yet, cuz you might just be a laughing stock in midst of her friends. I would advice you to act like a Man, give yourself a little pride and make yourself a little scarce.

If she truly Luvs u, she would look for you. Except you have given her enough reasons to friendzone you.

Maybe it's just me, Mi o ra ye fún iranu

Its good he sent her the messages because they were getting along and she was collecting his money. If he hadnt done that, he would have still been in the dark believing that she is for me. Besides, an average girl who wants a guy that is running after her should appreciate the messages and reciprocate. Haba! Some girls are so daft o! You dey collect hin money and you believe say nothing dey happen?

@op you deserve better. First delete her no so that you dont call her. I bet she will call you one day and complain you dont call her any longer. Tell her your phone had a problem and you misplaced some numbers including hers. Den tell her that furthermore, you felt you needed to stop stalking her and thats why you felt you should let her be.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hmmm...thankyou guys. I knew i could count on y'al
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by lovethokoh: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
K@zZ¥:
My Fellow nairalanders, good evening to you. Please i need your help. I've been in a relationship with this girl for the past 4 months. I'm so into this girl. I have strong feelings for her. I LOVE HER. The problem here is this. I don't think she loves me. Just of recent, she got into deep financial problem. I sold some of my stuffs to help her raise half of the money. Thats to show i really care for her. I dnt want her to love me for what i can give her. I want her to love me for me. She has so many guy friends, with this, i was able to work my way to get her. I asked her then (4 months) ago to be my girl friend which she turned down. With that, there's nothing she asks me dat i cant do for her. I even find it hard to refuse whenever she asks for anything. Our relationship is so close that people believe we're dating. I also thought we were dating despite the refusal she gave at first nt until when recently like a week ago, i sent a series of luv text and she called and spoke angrily on the phone that i shld stop sending her love messages. She said we're not dating. Just friends. I was so hurt. It hit me like a bomb. After a while, she called back to appologise for what she said. All i did was play it cool. Her actions contradicts her word. She acts to me like we're dating. Deep in me, i still dnt think she loves me. Please help. What do i do?

You are the following to her

1 MUMU

2 MAGGA

3 ATM
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by GraceBestowed(f): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
I really feel for you, honestly! She is a user, and will reap what she has sown. Please, cut your losses, and walk away; another woman deserves your good heart! All the best!
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nairalanders, i've been thinking of all your comments. I so much appreciate it...i gladly welcome all insults and advice. You're looking out for me. THANKYOU. please, permit me to ask. Is there any kind of test i can give to her to prove that she's using me?
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by deshclones(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
K@zZ¥:
Nairalanders, i've been thinking of all your comments. I so much appreciate it...i gladly welcome all insults and advice. You're looking out for me. THANKYOU. please, permit me to ask. Is there any kind of test i can give to her to prove that she's using me?

Bro,she is not feeling you one bit...you are her mugu raised to power of infinty...you should just take that walk now that you still have some dignity intact.

But incase u want to test her love for you...tell her u just got a megaa job or contract..or some inheritance..see her reaction..use dis opportunity to bleep her and dump her sorry ass..just dat u no go fit do am..love don cover ya silly brain nd eyes..nansense
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
deshclones:

Bro,she is not feeling you one bit...you are her mugu raised to power of infinty...you should just take that walk now that you still have some dignity intact.

But incase u want to test her love for you...tell her u just got a megaa job or contract..or some inheritance..see her reaction..use dis opportunity to bleep her and dump her sorry ass..just dat u no go fit do am..love don cover ya silly brain nd eyes..nansense
hmmm...hw does telling her proofs that i'm her mugu? Which girl whether good or bad won't rejoice at the success of her guy?
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by repogirl(f): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Which kain test again nao? So sorry to say but u're a lost cause. The girl don hammer and na u be d mugu. Keep spending your hard earned cash unnecessarily on her abeg because you are in love. Even when she gets married to her main guy, still keep spending, when she born pikin, still keep spending.
She has told you she's not interested in you so get another girlfriend and get a life instead of pining after what will never be yours! But in the meantime, spend that money on her!
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by gabon(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
alutacontinua: Another confused lady again!

Something is confusing her, either you're not good enough for her or there's someone else. She feels something for you but she's not ready to be with you. Sit her down and talk to her maturedly, she should tell you what she wants from you and decide if you can abide by her terms.

SIMPLES!

You are right dear
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by baggy4luv(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
shes using u to pay her boyfriend school fees
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
K@zZ¥:
Use your head man. What test again? Stop indulging her and giving her stuff. Claim you lost your job or are in some bad debt. Watch her reaction. Na wah for you o. This is why I recommend street wisdom for every one. The sort knowledge you don't get in school...
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
Op,
Stop spending money for the Girl,it will only bring u dissapointment.......!!!

Tell her ur mind and hold ur cash.......money only buy temporal love.....!!!
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
Morayo747: Use your head man. What test again? Stop indulging her and giving her stuff. Claim you lost your job or are in some bad debt. Watch her reaction. Na wah for you o. This is why I recommend street wisdom for every one. The sort knowledge you don't get in school...
dats what i'll do. Tell her i'm in a huge debt, then her action will tell. THANKS.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by repogirl(f): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
After you have told her abeg come and give us feed back on hOw it went. grin
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by iebanehita(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
Hmmm.. Earnestly waiting for d latest frm ds king of Magas.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by nevderek(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
K@zZ¥:

Ogbeni wetin dey worry u? E be like say you dull, so all this hard truths people don tell you here you still dey find test? Even girls dey tell you to waka now before you go sell your papa land.

She don already tell you say e no go work, she no be your girlfriend, wetin concern her concern test
How you wan test girl wey no be your girlfriend? You dey use your number 6 at all? She no dey use you, she no dey do you maga, na only you dey carry your hand dey maga yourself.

If you wan spend on her based on say you get genuine feelings for her then go ahead, no complain afterall love is not conditional. But if your spending for her go only make you feel unused when she don accept your offer of relationship, then you no love anything and it will thus be extremely stooopid to use love as an excuse for your irrationality.
Omo wake the furkk up from your silly infatuation and stop confusing yourself. Which kain yeye test you wan test another person girlfriend, shuuuuuuu!!!!

Ma I calm down, you don't need to have any talk with her, na all doz ones dey bring long thing. Simply delete her contact and create value for yourself by absence before your dignity die finish.
No ask any other question here!!!!
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by carlos1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
Scarpon: this guy is an imported mugu

From Where? Haiti?
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by vizboy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
damn true your love is blind
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by fr3ddi3(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
Bro............"if u cant save your relationship, atleast save your PRIDE". I cant shout!!!
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
nevderek:

Ogbeni wetin dey worry u? E be like say you dull, so all this hard truths people don tell you here you still dey find test? Even girls dey tell you to waka now before you go sell your papa land.

She don already tell you say e no go work, she no be your girlfriend, wetin concern her concern test
How you wan test girl wey no be your girlfriend? You dey use your number 6 at all? She no dey use you, she no dey do you maga, na only you dey carry your hand dey maga yourself.

If you wan spend on her based on say you get genuine feelings for her then go ahead, no complain afterall love is not conditional. But if your spending for her go only make you feel unused when she don accept your offer of relationship, then you no love anything and it will thus be extremely stooopid to use love as an excuse for your irrationality.
Omo wake the furkk up from your silly infatuation and stop confusing yourself. Which kain yeye test you wan test another person girlfriend, shuuuuuuu!!!!

Ma I calm down, you don't need to have any talk with her, na all doz ones dey bring long thing. Simply delete her contact and create value for yourself by absence before your dignity die finish.
No ask any other question here!!!!
I SWEAR, I LOVE NAIRALANDERS...i'm fighting a lost battle. Thanks my man. THANKYOU EVERYBODY!!
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by andyanders: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
K@zZ¥:
see, i love this girl oo...i cnt just run......

Please, do not run. Just sell yourself or do money ritual with yourself and give the girl the money and she can do anything for you.Since you cannot forget her, look for any shrine and and give them your blood. Fooo-lishman ni. Love nonsense like you..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Like About Me? / Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL / Muslim Singles Needed In a dating platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.