Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,747 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia (2592 Views)

Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. / 10 Compliments That Wow A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by Ejisz: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil.” – Victor Hugo
I completely agree with this.
Because, according to researchers, “Compliments raise the interest level.” They cost nothing, yet they have the power to develop an emotional and indelible impact. Especially in the relationships, compliments are the best ways by which you can control the thoughts and feelings of your spouse.
So, in marital life, for staying in your man’s mind, you have to give him compliments that mean something. Giving him compliments increases rapport and his liking of you.
There are certainly many special compliments that a man can’t resist atall. However, as you likely know, most men like compliments that appeal to their self-esteem. That’s why, if you are looking for guaranteed compliments that work with every situation with every man, I have put together some precious compliments that are important to his self-esteem.
Compliment His Skills & Abilities
Men spend a lifetime obtaining different skill. They are always proud of their skills & abilities. When you compliment his skills, or abilities, you break the ice like a pro; you make him feel good about himself.
1. Ask for his help.
Men love to help. When you ask for his help, you make him feel that he is better than the rest of the guys, and you find him more trustworthy& helpful than others.
2. You are excellent at [insert action].
For example: You are excellent at driving. Or, you are excellent at photography.
3. No one makes me happy like you do.
This compliment gives him the assurance that he has a great value in the relationship.
4. Give him a ‘Masculine Nick Name”.
For example: big bad wolf, wild animal, man of mystery, or, rock solid. Masculine nick names boost his masculine ego. Consequently, he feels happy and always protects you like a man.
5. Is there anything you can’t do?
This compliment makes him swell with pride and love. You indirectly praise his abilities and give him the feelings that he’s superior to others.
Compliment His Romantic & Lovemaking Skills
Men are the champions in creating the sexual fantasy inside their head. But, when that sexual fantasy appears in the reality, they usually doubttheir sexual performance. That’s why, romantic & lovemaking compliments are always very valuable for them.
However, it’s necessary to clear one thing here. Always give him simpleand to the point compliments. Simple compliments easily fix inside his mind and stay memorable for him for a very long time. I’ve put together 5 best compliments of this category that always make him fall in love with you and make him feel like a masculine man.
1. My GOD! That’s HUGE!!!
2. You are a ‘Sexual God’.
3. You are the spark to my fire.
4. Kiss me.
5. I feel safe in your arms.
What a Man Secretly Loves?
Listen up ladies. Men love when you praise them through your ‘Romantic Gestures’. Your romantic gestures are more powerful than you words; they ignite the romantic and sexual feelings inside men.
The combination of your romantic gestures & your compliments is the secret emotional language of a man’s mind. It hypnotically attractshim and makes him fall in love with you again and again, and again.
1. Grab his arm softly during conversation, or while giving him a compliment.
2. Sit on his lap.
3. Always introduce him like he is the world to you.
4. Wink at Him.
5. Whispering has the seductive powers. It always turns him on emotionally & sexually.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by Rooneyboy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
Arrant RUBBISH !

Go get a job poster .

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by hidenconyo(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
bulshit!
Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
Lorbish....
Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by Saecula: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ingrates shouting rubbish. Can any of you say how it is rubbish?
Power to you poster for the pithily expressed piece.
Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by Ejisz: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
Whatever you guys think or say is ok with me aiit... What matters is i have dropped the piece of thought into this thread and those who search for similar guide will find mine someday.. So you saying its rubish definnitely have no use for it.. i say move on peeps and dnt dump shitty words on ma thread.. Thanks
Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
Thanks for sharing, OP.
Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by ovalrose(f): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
I agree with numbers 4 and 5,especially. I simply call my man Oga and can almost see him swell with pride and whenever i need a favor from him i start with a sweet No. 5. Works like magic! cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by hidenconyo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ejisz: Whatever you guys think or say is ok with me aiit... What matters is i have dropped the piece of thought into this thread and those who search for similar guide will find mine someday.. So you saying its rubish definnitely have no use for it.. i say move on peeps and dnt dump shitty words on ma thread.. Thanks
bulshit!
Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by Ejisz: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yield: Thanks for sharing, OP.
thanks for your time..
Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by Ejisz: 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
hiden_conyo: bulshit!
i guess dat word is the only vocab in your oblong..thats if u even have any..
Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
Rooneyboy: Arrant RUBBISH !

Go get a job poster .
lmao cheesy you dey para gan o,cheesy na the op vex you like that. Lmao at omg thats hugeeee cheesy
Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yawns
Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 15, 2013
Ejisz: i guess dat word is the only vocab in your oblong..thats if u even have any..
maybe that's his favourite nickname grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by liljboy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
Saecula: Ingrates shouting rubbish. Can any of you say how it is rubbish?
Power to you poster for the pithily expressed piece.
some people can be very stupid, they cant even create a topic, still they go around spoiling other people's thread. (if u aint like a post why not shut the Bleep up? They are lots of topics in here, why not move on? @poster u rock joor
Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by liljboy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
ovalrose: I agree with numbers 4 and 5,especially. I simply call my man Oga and can almost see him swell with pride and whenever i need a favor from him i start with a sweet No. 5. Works like magic! cool
if na me, anytime u call me that sweet name, i go grab my wallet tight joor. Lol
Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by hidenconyo(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ejisz: i guess dat word is the only vocab in your oblong..thats if u even have any..
bulshit!
Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by ovalrose(f): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
@ liljboy,if i call you oga the way i call him,wallai your wallet and ATM card with pin go fly reach me before you finish saying 'Yes,hon...' grin
Re: Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia by liljboy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
ovalrose: @ liljboy,if i call you oga the way i call him,wallai your wallet and ATM card with pin go fly reach me before you finish saying 'Yes,hon...' grin
choi!! You should be kept on "dating-quarantine"

(1) (Reply)

My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome / If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? / Ladies And Guys Can U Love A Guy or lady Whom Has Done Plastic Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.