Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. (37763 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Morgan1092(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nothing wey i no go hear 4 nairaland. Smh
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by tantita(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
freechat: at my age?
...voyour tins .lol..bt serzly niga dude u nid 2 cal dt bum short wearing woman into ur huz n hv a 1 on 1 wit her..dis nonsense hs to stop..
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
I once read something that goes: thou shall not corvet ur neighbour's wife.......

What i didnt see was: ur neighbour's wife is not free to corvet u cool.....
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by armadeo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
991: Invite your own babe, start kissing your babe in front of her! women are the most jealous of all creatures. she will get jealous and even stop greeting you or responding to your greetings. never mind, she will get back to her senses and face her husband.
NB; if this doesn't work, then i think you are the one with corrupt mind, always watching another man's wife.

My thoughts exactly corrupt mudafuka. Beta commot ur eye from anoda man property look for ur own.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by ypzilanti: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
Bang on the wall whenever the noise is too much. They will stop immediately, and will also be careful next time. If they do it another day, bang on the wall again. Dont even talk about it when you see them unless they raise it up by themselves.

As per the so called greenlight you are seeing, nothing in your post suggests that. You cannot claim greenlight due to you neighnours skimpy house clothes na. Like seriously, stop that. even if she gives you greenlight sef ignore am and do sign of the cross...she's another man's wife and your neighbour. Nothing good can come from exchanging anything beyond pleasantries with her.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Morgan1092(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
Try talkn 2 d husband & if nothing changes, dnt u hav a sound system in ur rum dat can soothe ur ear.
Finally, try nt 2 assume dat anytime d re inside d re bleeping, hence u open ur ears 2 listen 2 dia sound tracks.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by babybos(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
You have a dirty and corrupt mind, you better go and marry before your immoral thought land you in trouble.that lady may nnt be the type ynu are imaging, thinking you are matuqe and responsible, not knowing you are wolve in sheep clothing. Read your religion book, meditate on what you read, shift your attention elsewhere
freechat: I moved into this neighbourhood just recently. It's a small gated compound with just two flats. The other flat is occupied by a newly wedded couple. I had taken one week off from the office to enable me move my things and settle. But there's something about this couple; they are so noisy when making love - so loud you could think we are in the same room. That is not all, the few days I have stayed at home have been full of temptation, because I have noticed to my dismay that this lady wears very skimpy and offensive stuff outside their flat and doesn't even carry herself as a married woman. Now my question is: should I call the man and talk to him about the noise and all, or should I keep my peace and suffer in silence?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by lovethokoh: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
freechat: I moved into this neighbourhood just recently. It's a small gated compound with just two flats. The other flat is occupied by a newly wedded couple. I had taken one week off from the office to enable me move my things and settle. But there's something about this couple; they are so noisy when making love - so loud you could think we are in the same room. That is not all, the few days I have stayed at home have been full of temptation, because I have noticed to my dismay that this lady wears very skimpy and offensive stuff outside their flat and doesn't even carry herself as a married woman. Now my question is: should I call the man and talk to him about the noise and all, or should I keep my peace and suffer in silence?

YOU are overdue for marriage ,go and maary your own wife afterall your dad gave birth to you before he reached your present age
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by 9icetoo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
so cos she dresses in comfy dresses in hernown house means she is tempting u; means she is making passes at you? its all in your mind bro. One piece of advice for u; grow up. tongue
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by dailywealth1967: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
Invite ur woman.Honestly tell her everything.Introduce ur woman to that temptress infront of her husband.You will see that she will never disturb you or worst still call the husband to caution the wife.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by pittarz0001: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
PurpleHouse: nna! See errhm you must suffer O, suffer sotey jealousy and lust drop you ontop Ozeba.... SMH.. Some folks will never learn... Abi you wan hang on top? Even if they insert a Microphone, it's still none of your business, in as much as they didn't do it inside your room..... You know what i think? Get married too, make una do challenge and see who Scream pass! Blow off the Roof...
na d way 4ward b dat jhoor grin
PurpleHouse: nna! See errhm you must suffer O, suffer sotey jealousy and lust drop you ontop Ozeba.... SMH.. Some folks will never learn... Abi you wan hang on top? Even if they insert a Microphone, it's still none of your business, in as much as they didn't do it inside your room..... You know what i think? Get married too, make una do challenge and see who Scream pass! Blow off the Roof...
na d way 4ward b dat jhoor
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by obagangan: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
stop tinking wat u are tinking wen she put on her shit, the talk to her husband on the noise. let them put on some music or someting. wat if they have children? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by secnelly: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2013

Hyginus, U'ld have come to tell me instead of posting it here on nl for everybody to read. All the same, Just mind your business. It's my house and u wont tell me how to bleep.
For her dressing, i buy d clothes for her so she'll look good for me. So, Keep your eyes off. . . . . . I Repeat........ KEEP YOUR EYES OFF or u'll....well, let me save it till i come home.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by toyinblue: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
why you no fit commot your eye for there now or do u want to go and sleep with another man's wife
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by lifestyle1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
undecided
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by drnoel: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
I read all the comments people here on NL gave u so far and am rather disappointed cos no one has told u the truth yet. A young couple that live in there own house enjoying their marriage and what they have is already tempting u. U really must be a very evil man to want what belongs to anoda man. Tell me, how is she tempting u? So even if she wears skimpy stuffs, how is that ur concern? Are u her husband? If her husband wants her to dress naked, wetin be ur concern there? Guy ur title an comments don vex me. Why are some Nigerian men so stupidly myopic. Did she come to u to tell u that she wants something? Just cos some other man´s wife wears skimpy stuffs and is nice to u, does not mean she wants something. Ma guy u are not God´s gift to women. If woman dey hungry u 4k ashawo or better still go find ya own. This country has a very rotten mentality that needs to be changed and the people living there too have grown with this mentality that its very irritating sometimes to listen to comments. If people here don´t want to tell u the truth, then let me be the one to open ya eyes to how silly ur comment and thinking of this issue is. Sorry guy, I mean u no disrespect but call a spade a spade. If anoda guy comes in a pulic forum to make this comment about ya own wife what would u do, how would u feel? Look, lets try to treat people how we want ourselves treated and stop this myopic onesided handling of situation. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
Exponental: No one is tempting u....... U are lust in what u hear n see. Everyday, we see ladies wear skimpy dresses, infact, we see ladies pants everyday, but this is not tempting to many of us. Adjust ur reasoning n survive dis nayked world.
exacataly!!gringringrin comot ur eye fro persin wife!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by secnelly: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
drnoel:
I read all the comments people here on NL gave u so far and am rather disappointed cos no one has told u the truth yet. A young couple that live in there own house enjoying their marriage and what they have is already tempting u. U really must be a very evil man to want what belongs to anoda man. Tell me, how is she tempting u? So even if she wears skimpy stuffs, how is that ur concern? Are u her husband? If her husband wants her to dress naked, wetin be ur concern there? Guy ur title an comments don vex me. Why are some Nigerian men so stupidly myopic. Did she come to u to tell u that she wants something? Just cos some other man´s wife wears skimpy stuffs and is nice to u, does not men she wants something. Ma guy u are not God´s gift to women. If woman dey hungry u 4k ashawo or better still go find ya own. This country has a very rotten mentality that needs to be changed and the people living there too have grown with this mentality that its very irritating sometimes to listen to comments. If people here don´t want to tell u the truth, then let me be the one to open ur eyes to how silly ur comment and thinking of this issue is. Soryy guy, I mean u no disrespect but call a spade a spade. If anoda guy comes in a pblic forum to make this comment about ur own wife what would u do, how would u feel? Look, lets try to treat people how we want ourselves treated and stop this myopic onesided handling of situation. I rest my case.
i dont think u read all the comment. U just want urs to sound all important and interesting.

secnelly:

Hyginus, U'ld have come to tell me instead of posting it here on nl for everybody to read. All the same, Just mind your business. It's my house and u wont tell me how to bleep.
For her dressing, i buy d clothes for her so she'll look good for me. So, Keep your eyes off. . . . . . I Repeat........ KEEP YOUR EYES OFF or u'll....well, let me save it till i come home.

Na because u, hyginus no get betta thing to do. If u're always at work, you wont pick interest in my wife at the first place. Anyway, you'v said ur mind and i think i'll call a meeting in that compound and show them your post here so that they wont blame me when i act cos somebody has told me this before but i neglected it.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by olate: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
u must be a mojo addict.u can't just help ur self for what u see and hear like in the movies u watch. Get. Married dude.and stop setting ur eyes and ears for those good for nothing things.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by tellwisdom: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
Pls gve me her number let me cast the demon in her angry.. Does she have big yansh??
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by obowunmi(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
OP: GO and find your OWN WIFE. Make it a competition on who shouts the loudest.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by ejifranks(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
After all the enjoyment and jollyfications for night, you think she still got time for you eehh Mr Op ... Ok keep on imagining things but never i say never cross another mans wife... Many have walked that road and never returned to tell the story.... infact you are the one harrasing yourself...As for the noise, u either deal with it or pack out....na public house you dey not your bungalow....
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Exponental: No one is tempting u....... U are lust in what u hear n see. Everyday, we see ladies wear skimpy dresses, infact, we see ladies pants everyday, but this is not tempting to many of us. Adjust ur reasoning n survive dis nayked world.

Na gay dey worry you.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by meerah25(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
No talk to the man he ll get angry nd resulted to name calling. . .common just bcoz she is married,is that why she won't dress seducive?. . .when its night almost their love making time. .you too begin fake moan to their listening. . .the ll get the message!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by victorazy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
Scofieldella: D hubby might nt like ur callin him, but next time they make noisy love, bang hard on their door then go back inside wtout sayin anytin.

Dats cawardish na
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Youngpo413: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mr..Cork:

bro..age is a number! undecided

I dont know why,to be sincere I love this guy`s comments.(mr.cork)
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Uch74(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
You certainly have a point here! We see their unclothedness everyday(not even pant alone) yet we are not even aroused(not because we're not complete as a man) because we have chosen not to even notice them......They can even make out in front of their flat (for all Ȋ̝̊̅ care), Ȋ̝̊̅ won't even get infuriated....U̶̲̥̅̊ shouldn't be bothered,unless U̶̲̥̅̊'re Infatuated!......dats all.....
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by easik: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
Why would you put the title as you are being harassed? Looks like you're the one getting ideas in your head. If the noise too much for you, leave now. YOu come off as a horndog and a potential home wrecker.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by andyanders: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
Men, I have been in a situation like that b4 . For the apartment I stayed is built with wood .The house is built in such a way that the wood separated the bedrooms and whatever you are saying, your neighbour must hear you clear.So, most of the I come back back from work around 3 am or 4 am in the morning, these couples would be screaming, baby, harder,harder, come,give it to me, you are sweet,go through the back, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sometimes, I will drive off to fast food that operates 24 hrs to just pull myself from the scene and later come back. If I get crazy, I call my woman to drive over so that we can kickstart ours.
Its a crazy thing but men, never try to do anything because you will be evading their privacy which they can take you to court.
You have no business to with their life style. Be careful as you are encroaching into what you shouldn't be thinking.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by philusaau(f): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Bleep AM JOOR
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by philusaau(f): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
STRAF AM. NO WASTE TIME
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by doppler777(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: nigeria is a very hot country,why do u think she wears revealing clothes jus to tempt u If she has never made advances toward you then u are obviously mistaken
He needs to visit public swimming pools & beaches in the US and see the real definition of revealing swimming gears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Annoying Things Women Do / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.