Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. (37764 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Scarpon(m): 4:03am On Apr 13, 2013
don't try it the one I did still choking me right now
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 13, 2013
freechat: In fact, full signal. But i no fit kolobi person wife.
nigeria is a very hot country,why do u think she wears revealing clothes jus to tempt u If she has never made advances toward you then u are obviously mistaken

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by 50calibre(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: nigeria is a very hot country,why do u think she wears revealing clothes jus to tempt u If she has never made advances toward you then u are obviously mistaken

Hahaha! This is funny. In a sweltering hot country like India, if a woman is rap*ed, the blame is often put on the woman for dressing provocatively. Same applies to Saudi Arabia, the difference is that in Saudi, the woman is usually flogged with a cane and ostracised by her family.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2013
991: Invite your own babe, start kissing your babe in front of her! women are the most jealous of all creatures. she will get jealous and even stop greeting you or responding to your greetings. never mind, she will get back to her senses and face her husband.
NB; if this doesn't work, then i think you are the one with corrupt mind, always watching another man's wife.
datz babish,pple don't do dat anymore.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by foxgiovani(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2013
Exponental: No one is tempting u....... U are lust in what u hear n see. Everyday, we see ladies wear skimpy dresses, infact, we see ladies pants everyday, but this is not tempting to many of us. Adjust ur reasoning n survive dis nayked world.
gbam. Mind your business and leave the lady. Its just her mode of dressing. Its not meant to attract you.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by bolaino(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2013
Exponental: No one is tempting u....... U are lust in what u hear n see. Everyday, we see ladies wear skimpy dresses, infact, we see ladies pants everyday, but this is not tempting to many of us. Adjust ur reasoning n survive dis nayked world.
God bless u broda, u just hit the nail on the head, the OP is lusting after somebody's wife, no body's tempting u, as per the noise, that's non of your business, it's cos u're lusting after her that's why u're hearing their love making noise, stop lusting after her, NA WA!!!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Akpaife(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2013
Guy if na single lady I 4 say carry go bt na married woman ur destiny is abt 2 destroy becarefull many hav gone
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2013
freechat: I moved into this neighbourhood just recently. It's a small gated compound with just two flats. The other flat is occupied by a newly wedded couple. I had taken one week off from the office to enable me move my things and settle. But there's something about this couple; they are so noisy when making love - so loud you could think we are in the same room. That is not all, the few days I have stayed at home have been full of temptation, because I have noticed to my dismay that this lady wears very skimpy and offensive stuff outside their flat and doesn't even carry herself as a married woman. Now my question is: should I call the man and talk to him about the noise and all, or should I keep my peace and suffer in silence?

....I don't understand how she's tempting u Did she come up to u? All u said is dat she wears skimpy clothes so whose fault is it?? undecided stop being perverte.d, she's not tempting u, rather ur lusting over her...!!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by passionate88: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2013
Ladies, If the HOLY GHOST comes today seekin for another virgin to conceive JESUS, will HE find any?
@Irguru, I too like ya signature.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by passionate88: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2013
nikkypearl: wat is getting "LAID"jus asking
getting a good sleep
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by slimyem: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2013
Op,give your neighbours a break.They are newly married for chrissakes.The wife is trying to remain sexy for her husband not for you.You are just choosing to see something that's not calling you.
I even wonder how you hear their love-making sounds since you claim you live in a flat.Why are u sleeping directly behind their room or bed? tongue
Relocate to another room in your own flat or sleep in the sitting room henceforth.
Live and let this newly married couple live!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2013
wink coolAbeg bros close ur eyes nah nd block ur ears to d noise
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Petbuk123(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2013
Wetin u wnt make i gv u nw,leme fink,hmmmm........ok,first of all try avoid dt woman,if u cant,preach 2 her abt dressin and fornicatn or u 2 go marry asap xo dt u wife wl b d 1 2 package tins 4 u.noise in d midnyt,use ur hear pix and play terry G weneva u wnt 2 sleep or cal ur girl 2 stay wt u 4 abt 1 wk and make her shout 'dnt make noise wen u dey Bleep' better still pack out if u gat no solutn,1 man's enjoyment s becoming ur own palava
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by bigx(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2013
get ur babe and make your own noise.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2013
Mind ur business and civilize more. This is the punishment of being too African in this modern age.
Na u dey disturb urself and their peace.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by hiltop2: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2013
fluid26:

One sure way to repel her is to act 'born-again'. Born-again guys are seen as losers and they never get laid. Always wear oversized long sleeve like those dorks on Jerry Springer,button your shirt to the collar, and greet her ''In the name of your Lord Jesus Christ.''

smiley

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Amya(f): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2013
Since lady in question has not openly propositioned you, I see no reason why you say she's harassing you! As someone said, you're secretly lusting after her. Even if she starts wearing a jalabia, you'll still find it erot.i.c. The fact that it's a small compound and she's the only woman in it makes it all the more worse for you and so does the nighttime s.h.agging.

What you do is get a distraction. It could be in the form of your gf spending more time at your place, or you spending more time away from your place.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by niyiduke01(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2013
@OP...You have been recieving good responses so far...let me ask you these two questions.....Are you always outside your flat for you to notice the skimpy dresses?...inside a flat you always hears the noise of love making..Haba!!! Is it plugged to home theater?:/
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by hunkydory(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2013
He must be a peeping tom.
Mr..Cork:

...so u peep when they make love? tongue
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Abel202: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2013
[b]My dear, you are on a suicide mission if you are looking for an excuse to lay a married woman. Don't ever, repeat - Do not ever try to get intimate with a married woman. You might be cutting short or jeopardising your life by doing that.
That said, its obvious that your neighbours are a bit weired. Granted they are a newly married couple. If they live in their own duplex all alone (without kids, househelps,siblings etc) they can shout the roof down while making love, who cares. If they live in their own duplex they could be walking naked inside their compound and even doing it outside i.e inside their compound (its great you know -sorry only those who can afford the luxury can enjoy this outside enjoyment and freedom). But in this case they live in a flat where they have a neighbour which happens to be you. So they ought to shout-less when being intimate and that woman should dress more reasonably while outside i.e inside the compound where you the neighbour might see her. Prevention is better than cure. So many women who get raped actualy caused it knowingly or unknowingly. This is because not all men can control themselves when they see some female body parts exposed. They might regret later, but the did would have been done.
So What should you do?
Don't talk to them. Just follow the advise already given in this forum i.e
Get a girl friend and while getting intimate in your own room, make sure both of you shout the roof down consistently. And let her also walk half-clad arround the compound when your neighbours husband is sure to be arround.
Above all bro, GO GET YOURSELF A WIFE SO THAT YOU STOP LOOKING AND FANTASIZING AT ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE.[/b]
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by OCcool: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2013
Akpa ife: Guy if na single lady I 4 say carry go bt na married woman ur destiny is abt 2 destroy becarefull many hav gone
AND MORE ARE STILL GOING AND MORE WILL GO
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by anonimi: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2013
@ OP,

Next time she tempts you read the Lord's prayer if you are a christian or some powerful tirah, if you are a muslim etc.

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by jidewin(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2013
If you still need your head on your shoulders, no try am...I know it is tempting seeing another woman brandishing her ikebe and her latest lingerie in your presence constantly without giving a hoot. Some people are like that anyway. Go get your own babe FAST.Na so.If you tell the hubby,he will, not might go jealous and may even become violent.Jokes apart,the lady is flirting with you non-verbatim.So either you re-package your single status hood or you simply waka. Otherwise, the ooohs and ahhhs shes passing across from the other side of the bedroom have already possessed your imagination and you wont mind 'tasting her' if just once. Na dia trouble part 2 go start.Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2013
freechat: In fact, full signal. But i no fit kolobi person wife.

A womans pu.ssy is like a shed roof,if you dont nail it hard enough,it,ll end in the neighbours backyard...

bros u de dull,if she wears skimpy dress,wear your boxers and show her that you cld be a better carpenter with a better hammer.

Stop complaining about temptations..the best way to resist temptation is to give in and surrender to it.

Next time show the woman your package..invite her to your room and nail her wella.

Make sure u gag n shut her mouth b4 u do otherwise she,ll attract the whole neighbourhood.

Just in case the husband catches you...you can blame it on the devil.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Rednose: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Freechat, confront your neighbour politely about the noise; he may not even know that you can hear them. About the lady, look away whenever she's walking around the compound. Good luck.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by freecocoa(f): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
OP abeg face your life and leave the woman alone.
So because say una dey live for the same compound mean say she gats tie wrapper from head to toe abi?

Abegi we know what's up, free that woman or....
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by ozodimgba(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
991: Invite your own babe, start kissing your babe in front of her! women are the most jealous of all creatures. she will get jealous and even stop greeting you or responding to your greetings. never mind, she will get back to her senses and face her husband.
NB; if this doesn't work, then i think you are the one with corrupt mind, always watching another man's wife.

Bros as u can see this case done turn for ur head. I will advice u ignore her, hold urself wella and i think it's high time u get urself a personal wife to help u in this battle. U can approach the man for the noise they make like he goat when they're getting down, dont suffer in silent or are u not matured by age again? Goodluck without Jonathan.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
Dont listen to preachers here.they will mislead you.

If you dont want to take my good advice,

Next time you hear those screams,get some headset and listen to sister tonto dikes gospel music or get yourself a good jar of dan fulani petroleum jelly and blow your misery away.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Flygerian1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
Brb
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by lawizle(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
gbosaa:

A womans pu.ssy is like a shed roof,if you dont nail it hard enough,it,ll end in the neighbours backyard...

bros u de dull,if she wears skimpy dress,wear your boxers and show her that you cld be a better carpenter with a better hammer.

Stop complaining about temptations..the best way to resist temptation is to give in and surrender to it.

Next time show the woman your package..invite her to your room and nail her wella.

Make sure u gag n shut her mouth b4 u do otherwise she,ll attract the whole neighbourhood.

Just in case the husband catches you...you can blame it on the devil.

He'll blame it on you cuz yur d devil himself.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by cold(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
PDPwayoo: Mind ur business and civilize more. This is the punishment of being too African in this modern age.
Na u dey disturb urself and their peace.
Would you stop spewing fuckery! What has being African got to do with anything? If anything it's white folks who are more concerned with sexual noise & nuisance.
@op,i feel you jawe. I can understand where you're coming from.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by kumari089(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
Pls ignore d said woman & her advances. Dont cause trouble 4 ur self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State / Most Annoying Things Women Do / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.