Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Dating A Hausa Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Hausa Man? (24523 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / No Shame In Dating A Hausa Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Dating A Hausa Man? by awonboiz: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2008
Relationships With Hausa Men

I am not here to talk trashy but ask for genuine reasons and if there are people with knowledge to tell me if there is anything bad in dating a hausa man, or any lady with experience(s) can share them here please. kiss
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2008
i hear they're lovely cheesy
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Encomium(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2008
Ibkaye, its not true that they are lovely. Dating an Hausa man has its pros and cons which depends on ladies going after them. Hausa men are good in sugar daddy stuff, they spend the money they didn't labour for in order to get a lady. Also, the stories of snakes making love to ladies are been done by Hausas. In a nutshell, ladies go after them out of greed for money and other material things.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Sisikill: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2008
I hear they are no different from other men tongue

Seriously, though. . .I grew up with Hausa men and I have to say they are gentlemen. Not to start a tribal war here but. . .err. . .I will take a poor Hausa guy over a rich none Hausa guy and by none Hausa, I mean one tribe that we all know. wink

Hey, maybe I am biased but who isn't about people they love?

Alright, I have to ask. . .what exactly do you want to know?
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Sisikill: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2008
Ibkaye, its not true that they are lovely.

Just like any other man from another tribe.

Dating an Hausa man has its pros and cons which depends on ladies going after them.

Just like any other man from any other tribe

Hausa men are good in sugar daddy stuff, they spend the money they didn't labour for in order to get a lady.

Just like any other man from another tribe

Also, the stories of snakes making love to ladies are been done by Hausas.

Oh my God! Like there aren't stories of Yoruba and Ibo men using all sorts to make love to women?

In a nutshell, ladies go after them out of greed for money and other material things.

Like any other man from another tribe.

Your point?
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Seun(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2008
I think Hausa men are lovely, especially the ones who live in the South, but you must not offend their beliefs.
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2008
Seun:

I think Hausa men are lovely, especially the ones who live in the South, but you must not offend their beliefs.
definately agree with that.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by mazaje(m): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2008
Seun:

That sums it up.
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2008
Sisikill:

I hear they are no different from other men tongue
Seriously, though. . .I grew up with Hausa men and I have to say they are gentlemen. Not to start a tribal war here but. . .err. . .I will take a poor Hausa guy over a rich none Hausa guy and by none Hausa, I mean one tribe that we all know. wink

Hey, maybe I am biased but who isn't about people they love?

Alright, I have to ask. . .what exactly do you want to know?

The 2 statements above are totally contradictory.
How can Hausa men be no different from other men yet there are some men from the same country you think are evil? shocked shocked shocked shocked
does that make any sense even to you?
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2008
awon boiz:

Relationships With Hausa Men

I am not here to talk trashy but ask for genuine reasons and if there are people with knowledge to tell me if there is anything bad in dating a hausa man, or any lady with experience(s) can share them here please. kiss

I've never dated a hausa man but I guess it'll be no different from other men.
However,if you are thinking of a relationship that'll blossom into marriage,you have to consider other things like religion and culture.
If you're of the same religion,good,if not,one of you may not be able to handle it especially if one religion tolerates multiple marriages and the other doesn't.
You have to do your homework well.
Love is the major ingredient to a succesful relationship but there are other ingredients needed to sustain it.
Compatibility is it.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by DisGuy: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2008
Seun:

to an extent, just like any other man from the other tribes

awon boiz you don dey follow man abi which levels? tongue
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by awonboiz: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2008
@DIS GUY

Na abney levels grin grin
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Joey82(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2008
Dating a Hausa man may be just like dating any other Nigerian.
but when it comes to marriage, d lady should b ready to settle 4 a polygamous setting, especially with d muslim folks
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Caradona(f): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2008
I've never dated an Hausa Man before, But I've had sex with One. grin so I don't know if that counts.
I must say I'd enjoyed it very much. I had to take alot of painkillers Tablets because he was very rough. angry

1 Like

Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Sisikill: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2008
nwando:

The 2 statements above are totally contradictory.
How can Hausa men be no different from other men yet there are some men from the same country you think are evil? shocked shocked shocked shocked
does that make any sense even to you?

Evil? I'm sorry could you please show where I used the word evil?

And how is my saying I will take a certain type of man over another type contradictory?

Last I checked. . .we do have the freedom of personal choice. Yes, Hausa men are no different from all other men. However. . .Me. . .I. . .Sisikill would take a Hausa man over any other man. Just like someone else would take a tall guy over a short guy or a light skinned guy over a dark skinned guy. Personal Preference and it most certainly does not mean they think the type they didn't choose is evil. For some of us, things aren't that black and white.

Goodness, How you get Evil from what I wrote is completely beyond me.
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Frizy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2008
An hausa man takes care of his wife just like a yoruba or igbo.For a possessive woman, dating an hausa could be heartbreaking. I don't mean hausa's flirt but most observe the four women pracitise(polygamy).Remember the Governor of state in the north and his wives were battling on who is first lady. grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by awonboiz: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2008
@caradona

where r u @ grin smiley wink
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by iice(f): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2008
Do all hausa men marry four wives?
Don't see anything wrong in dating one. . .just like anybody else - if you can't get along, what's the use?
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by adeboo(f): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2008
Am sure there will be good parts and bad parts too.
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by almondjoy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2008
Sure, nothing wrong with dating one in the South of Nigeria or anyother place in the world---except Northern Nigeria and it's affiliates of course.  I have never dated one and cannot marry one because of different religio-socio-economo-political beliefs.  The girls make good friends as females better than the southern ones too, from ma school days. No beef at all!

Dating ok, marriage. . .no!  I don't want to deal with all he headache of religious and cultural beliefs. . .no time for that at all.  When I want to go to the club. . . I want someone who will go with me without qualms to have a damn good time, without preaching shit to ma ears.

Frankly, I like to stick to ma own kind!

@Poster nothing wrong at all if it makes you happy.  Individual preference that's all! kiss
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2008
Caradona:

I've never dated an Hausa Man before, But I've had sex with One. grin so I don't know if that counts.
I must say I'd enjoyed it very much. I had to take alot of painkillers Tablets because he was very rough. angry

na wa o
maradona abi caradona  shocked shocked shocked
nothing I won't hear in this place

@poster you've just been informed to get some percocets since you may need them shocked shocked
wonders shall never end
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by dee02(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2008
@Encomium

Are you lovely? NAH is d answer!
I am yoruba for the records, but dont go like hausa men arnt nice, because you dont know them!

You chatting shit!
Your response is senseless and empty i am sorry but no disrespect meant!
You have made no point, you have just ended up taking up the space meant for some meaningful and relevant reply
At times Yes or No is just the best answer suited to people like you, i can't help but LMAO at your ignorance!

@Poster

I don't see anything wrong in dating an hausa man, if you would date anyone from outside your tribe then be ready to bridge the gap of differences and by doing that, it would be fine.

Dating is different from marriage by the way becoz it seems a lot of people replying to the thread have started breaking away towards sex and marriage!
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by nawah1: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2008
I dont see the point in asking the qestion.
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by habumaks(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2008
I am an Hausa Guy from the North. I live in a Doctors Quarters and so there's this flat occupied by Youth Corpers (and those doing housejob in the hospital) mainly southerners since its an exchange stuff. We get along very well with most of them (i even dated some). It's good to engage in a friendship/relationship with somebody from a different cultural background/orientation. You learn a lot of things from them and vice versa. It's fun.

@poster
Aint nofin wrong in dating us. we relate well and romantic too if u know what i mean.
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by TheSly: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2008
Hausa people are very friendly!! very very!!!! cool
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Hausa people are very friendly!! very very!!!! cool

excactly grin
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2008
until a cartoon comes out lipsrsealed
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2008
Sisikill:

Evil? I'm sorry could you please show where I used the word evil?

And how is my saying I will take a certain type of man over another type contradictory?

Last I checked. . .we do have the freedom of personal choice. Yes, Hausa men are no different from all other men. However. . .Me. . .I. . .Sisikill would take a Hausa man over any other man. Just like someone else would take a tall guy over a short guy or a light skinned guy over a dark skinned guy. Personal Preference and it most certainly does not mean they think the type they didn't choose is evil. For some of us, things aren't that black and white.

date and quaff an hausa man. It is your right and preferences. When it is marriage time, you bend your tiny legs trying to please your tribal men. Good morning sir/ sir I dey greet oh! Ladies say their pot no dey tear and no metre installed but VVF na wetin sef? Seen in the North of oversexed culture. I guess chicks here can't get torn, aged enough huh!

Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Sisikill: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2008
nwando:

until a cartoon comes out lipsrsealed

Wow!

To think I was wondering how you concluded from my post that I thought people that aren't Hausas are Evil . Well now I know it's your bias which makes you see things that way.

Thanks for clearing things up.
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Sisikill: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2008
ferdiii:

date and quaff an hausa man. It is your right and preferences. When it is marriage time, you bend your tiny legs trying to please your tribal men. Good morning sir/ sir I dey greet oh! Ladies say their pot no dey tear and no metre installed but VVF na wetin sef? Seen in the North of oversexed culture. I guess chicks here can't get torn, aged enough huh!

Rotflmao. . .Hun?!!!!
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2008
Sisikill:

Wow!

To think I was wondering how you concluded from my post that I thought people that aren't Hausas are Evil . Well now I know it's your bias which makes you see things that way.

Thanks for clearing things up.

I responded to someone who says Hausas are peaceful.
All the religious riots in Nigeria have been started in northern Nigeria mainly by Hausas.
Now how peaceful is that ?

unless of course you live in a cocoon.
no one tribe is more peaceful than the other.
Individuals can be peaceful,it's not a tribal trait.

now let's not spoil the romance in the thread
Re: Dating A Hausa Man? by TheSly: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2008
What i know is. . .
The hausas that i have chilled with Are very very very very peaceful!!!
err tribe has its own good/bad eggs. .
Yorubas are good/bad . . . .so is Hausas,Igbos and also Americans!! cool

So please don't let us start any tribal war here. . .it is one of the thing i detest most!!
And one of the reason why y'all would never know where im from!!! cool

(1) (2) (3)

is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? / Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.