Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer (19078 Views)

If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP / Senior Police Officials Who Ignore Phone Calls From Citizens Risk Sack / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by Symphony007: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
Why would they help the woman? What will they gain from that? But do you how much does impounded vehicles when bailed by their owners will fetch them? And how much they'll get from the "investigation" into the accident, though it happened before their eyes. That's all that matters folks. "money".

P/s: not all nigerian police are bad.
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by coolgb(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
Really unfortunate that this thing has been happening for long,even when they get to an accident scene before road safety,they will still be saying 'wey dis road safety pple' it is what I have witnessed. They prefer to contro traffic while FRSC officers do the rescue operation so they can go with the accidented vehicles for impoundment. So shameful
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
gen2briz: Police is your friend
AS WELL AS FIEND
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by billyG(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
was she dia??
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by Christo724(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
MEILYN: Dat woman is a very senseless woman. Police can even do more dan dat, Its surprising how Police superiors defend their junior officers for wrong doings......Hw will d Nigerian Police be beta?
r u sure u have a mother?
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by elvis07: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
We shld nt be supprised bcus every police staation is now a biz venture wheereby every caase that comes into dd police station is liable to fetching dem thousands of naira. They fix bail price @ will nd I heard daat D̶̲̥̅̊ least bail amount is nw 10k. Is bail not suppossed to b FREE?
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by GeneralJ(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nigeria police is the most useless Agency of the Nigerian government
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by mu2sa2: 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nigeria police force is a farce.
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by BUSHMAN1: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
this ngozi braide of a woman dont seem to know her job, its either her phone is switch off,she refuse to answer,she can not be reached or she denies knowing of incidents, this time she is defending police incompetency, methinks she is rubbish at her job...should be sacked!
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by Fadelex(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
All of you spilling trash... Go and join police force and reform them.... Even though u people were not there, you all assumed the policemen abandoned d woman, you people are worse dan police, you'll never commend them when they did great jobs(e.g cynthia's case and d recent arrest of robbers of MMIA) bt u'r always blaming dem wen unconfirmed stories broke out, even with their poor welfare and financial package, they r still doin some great jobs... I'm not a policeman bt i feel they are unjustly treated in our society... Get ur facts before apportioning d blame
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by BUSHMAN1: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
Fadelex: All of you spilling trash... Go and join police force and reform them.... Even though u people were not there, you all assumed the policemen abandoned d woman, you people are worse dan police, you'll never commend them when they did great jobs(e.g cynthia's case and d recent arrest of robbers of MMIA) bt u'r always blaming dem wen unconfirmed stories broke out, even with their poor welfare and financial package, they r still doin some great jobs... I'm not a policeman bt i feel they are unjustly treated in our society... Get ur facts before apportioning d blame

why should we commend them?they do more damage than good,you obviously have not heared about police killing innocent civilian because of twenty naira and why should we join the police? why cant the the people we pay to protect us do their job? if they are not happy with their salary they should quit the job

2 Likes

Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
honestly i find it very hard to feel any form of sympathy when i hear that 1 police officer or the other was killed. They are so evil and without any bit of human conscience forgetting that karma is very real.
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by hikmoj(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
Who doesnt knw naija police?naija police dat at d scene of accdnt wil search thorouly tru accdnt victims'pockets if they hav money especial d deads.may God nt put our mercy at their hand.
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by gogodaye(m): 1:22am On Apr 14, 2013
Not suprized at all at the alleged misconduct of the police officers at the scene & the PPRO. It all smacks of impunity. This was also the take of the police hierachy when they were challenged with assertions of their officers complicity in the murder of the Aluu 4 in Rivers state a few months back. Officers of the NPF have done Nigeria & its citizenry more harm then good-Civil war police action, Boko Haram insurgency police action, etc. Their acts of misconduct is simply 'unforgiveable.' SMH
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by wirinet(m): 1:50am On Apr 14, 2013
Nigerian police prefer soft targets that can fetch easy cash than difficult cases without prospect of making money. If in a partucular scene, you have area boys robbing and harassing people, you have an accident victim lying on the road or you have an Okada packed on the side of the road, the police will ignore the other scenes and pounch on the okada jack Bauerstyle. A team of over 10 policemen would jump down from their moving car, cock their gun and surround the okada ti prevent the possibility of the okada from escaping. they would then carry the okada to their station for further negotiations.

Our police would prefer to expend energy arresting a mobile phone thief than arresting and investigating a Farouk Lawan.
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2013
oluwadare26: Are u guyz surprised? Me, I'm not o... I'v known NPF to be useless since i gave them #5000 to arrest a friend of mine and detain him for Two days coz we had a scuffle when we were playing PS 2 BETTING..., They did and even encourage me that anytime i'm playing betting and my opponent tend to show strong head, i shud come straight to them..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by chidooh1: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2013
Nothing good can come out of these police guys, a police friend of mine was crushed by a vehicle a year ago, still in hospital till this day. Ask me what the police force did to assist him ; His boss collected money and allow the driver to run while the guy is dying in hospital, even one kobo has not been given by police force to assist in medication, for now the guy is on his own, a serving police officer for that matter.
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by Sike(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2013
No Surprise. Or have you ever seen a nigerian Police with Brain?!
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by BUSHMAN1: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2013
chidooh1: Nothing good can come out of these police guys, a police friend of mine was crushed by a vehicle a year ago, still in hospital till this day. Ask me what the police force did to assist him ; His boss collected money and allow the driver to run while the guy is dying in hospital, even one kobo has not been given by police force to assist in medication, for now the guy is on his own, a serving police officer for that matter.
shocked shocked how does his boss sleep at night?
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nigerian police can do better.

Nigerian police has broken my side mirrors because i didnt drop egunge behind my bus wheels.

Nigerian police extorted money for tinted glass permit and 24 hrs later on my way back wanted to break my windscreen because i refused stopping for another tinted glass extortion.
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by rash47(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
gboss4sure: Nigeri[b][/b]an police is a very BIG JOKE. NSCDC is even better than them
[b][/b]

Are u one......an organisation without responsibilities.
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
gen2briz: Police is your friend

In your dreams
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by MarkSole: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ngozi Braide will say,"Its a lie", because the police will not speak against the police. On Radio Nigeria , they tell us thus, "The security officer is here to protect you, and not to intimidate you. Learn to trust him." We know what to believe.
Re: Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer by andyanders: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
First, they just train them on how to collect egunje and letter train them on how to embark on robbery.

Police is your enemy and not your friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets South African President, Ramaphosa (Photos, Video) / Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children / Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.