Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) (4772 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / Can We Call This The Highest Height Of Love? Pic / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
If he loved her so much ,he should have helped and encouraged her to lose that weight. undecided
What if he love her just the way she is and don't wanna change a thing? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Want One Man To Impregnate Them (photo) / WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] / I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.