Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together - Art, Graphics & Video (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together (144971 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Hazzyjones(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Please I need someone to help me out on photoshop, you can contact me on whatsapp 08146700335
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Kaymania(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
DerrickM:
You really need to be specific. Is it cartoonizing a person's picture,digital art of comic characters or abstract stuff?!!Photoshop does it regardless of the version though CS5-CC does better effects than CS4 hands down.
Commonly used tools,pen,lasso,marquee,gradient,brush,colour swatches etc. Get on youtube there are lots of videos there on it.

Thanks boss, its cartoonizing pictures
Went to YouTube yesterday and I got some tutorials..see the stuff I've been able to make below

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
All the best now...

Kaymania:

Thanks boss, its cartoonizing pictures
Went to YouTube yesterday and I got some tutorials..see the stuff I've been able to make below
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by duduKING(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
How can i trace a pix perfectly and also how can i copy to other applications like coreldraw without having the white background
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
pls house! how can I use use adobe Photoshop c6 effectively on my acer aspire mini system?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Kaymania(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pls
How can I get Color efex pro?
I am in dire need of it.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
You really can't because your pc isn't built for such high version of Photoshop go for CS2 or CS3 (max). Nothing more otherwise in the long run you have yourself to blame.

Maruf05:
pls house! how can I use use adobe Photoshop c6 effectively on my acer aspire mini system?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Google it and use torrents.

Kaymania:
Pls
How can I get Color efex pro?
I am in dire need of it.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Kaymania(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
DerrickM:
Google it and use torrents.

What dyou mean by torrents?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 21, 2016
DerrickM:
You really can't because your pc isn't built for such high version of Photoshop go for CS2 or CS3 (max). Nothing more otherwise in the long run you have yourself to blame.

tnx bro. can i probably get d cS2 or cs3 from you if you leav within Ibadan?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 5:49am On Mar 21, 2016
You welcome,bro. Nope;don't reside in IB,am in Lag.

Maruf05:

tnx bro. can i probably get d cS2 or cs3 from you if you leav within Ibadan?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2016
can I get Photoshop CS2 or CS3 from anyone residing in Ibadan here?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Glokit(m): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pls my fellow graphics designers... I av a problem saving my work.... like after I do a very nice design... wen I now save it in .Jpeg...... its luks blurry. ... not sharp... no quality. ... I want to ask aw to save in .jpeg and no quality wil b lost.... I do see different designs and they r always very clean and sharp.... mine is always not sharp and clean after saving.. pls.... I NEED WAY OUT.....
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
@GLOKIT: To avoid this problem next time follow these steps:
*Open a new file(Ctrl+N)
*The file properties dialog box pops up,you choose the size whether by paper size(A3,A4,A5 etc),photograph size(5x7) or in units (of mm,cm,inches or pixels). Resolution should be in pixels per inch,by default it's 72 but bump it up to 300 or more.
*Work on the file in Photoshop & complete the effects.
*When satisfied with the visual outcome;save the file as either jpg/jpeg(make sure the quality is maximum 10-12 depends on the version) or png.
*When you view the picture with Windows Photo Viewer & zoom in,you are likely not to have blurry pictures ever again,best regards...

Glokit:
Pls my fellow graphics designers... I av a problem saving my work.... like after I do a very nice design... wen I now save it in .Jpeg...... its luks blurry. ... not sharp... no quality. ... I want to ask aw to save in .jpeg and no quality wil b lost.... I do see different designs and they r always very clean and sharp.... mine is always not sharp and clean after saving.. pls.... I NEED WAY OUT.....

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Glokit(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
DerrickM:
@GLOKIT: To avoid this problem next time follow these steps:
*Open a new file(Ctrl+N)
*The file properties dialog box pops up,you choose the size whether by paper size(A3,A4,A5 etc),photograph size(5x7) or in units (of mm,cm,inches or pixels). Resolution should be in pixels per inch,by default it's 72 but bump it up to 300 or more.
*Work on the file in Photoshop & complete the effects.
*When satisfied with the visual outcome;save the file as either jpg/jpeg(make sure the quality is maximum 10-12 depends on the version) or png.
*When you view the picture with Windows Photo Viewer & zoom in,you are likely not to have blurry pictures ever again,best regards...

Av done those things. .. stil same o
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Something is wrong with that Photoshop you have there. Maybe you should reinstall ASAP...

Glokit:

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
DerrickM:
Something is wrong with that Photoshop you have there. Maybe you should reinstall ASAP...

What's your computer screen resolution?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
@66KAZNA: I think you're referring to @GLOKIT so why quote me,sohn?!!*lol*smh*lwkmd*lmao*Feel to ask him,best regards...

66Kazna99:

What's your computer screen resolution?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Glokit:

What's your computer screen resolution sir?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
DerrickM:
@66KAZNA: I think you're referring to @GLOKIT so why quote me,sohn?!!*lol*smh*lwkmd*lmao*Feel to ask him,best regards...

No vex, I hit quote in a hurry not knowing. Trying to avoid getting banned by anti spam bot undecided
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Glokit(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
66Kazna99:
What's your computer screen resolution sir?
1366 × 768 (recommended)
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2016
Glokit:

1366 × 768 (recommended)

Well there's your answer! My laptop is 1600 x 900 & nothing, images & HD videos or movies look like you were viewing it on a 1920 x 1080p screen. Alternatively, if you have a HD desktop monitor & your laptop has HDMI port, try connecting both with a HDMI cable, see if it works. I'm even trying to save for a new laptop cos screen resolution quality is essential for graphic design. But follow what DerrickM said, design in 300 dpi, when you find a good screen with HD res, you'll see the difference. You sef will have HD eyes like me cos I can't watch anything below 720p at least smiley

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by blackb2(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hi everyone,
I use a lenovo PC
6gb Ram
2.4ghz processor
1tb HHD

Yet i can't design without my system hanging; I can't even render a 3D logo.
I use Photoshop CC

I'd like to know if there's a setting I need to do inside the PS or other way out for me.

Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
You need to get it checked by an engineer asap that isn't normal. Photoshop shouldn't hang it if you said Premier Pro or AfterEffects yes that's possible.

blackb2:
Hi everyone,
I use a lenovo PC
6gb Ram
2.4ghz processor
1tb HHD

Yet i can't design without my system hanging; I can't even render a 3D logo.
I use Photoshop CC

I'd like to know if there's a setting I need to do inside the PS or other way out for me.

Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by pauloman83: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Learn a simple and easy way to become financially free this year. Are u a graphics designer, computer operator, Printer or u want to become professional printing operator, printing machines engineer and Chartered graphics designer?
Do you wish to work at home and still make cool cash?
We are hereby invite u to our LARGEFORMAT whatapps group, where u will learn everything about LARGEFORMAT printing business. Not only this but u will also get trained to become valid to any available jobs pertaining LARGEFORMAT.
We can't mention everything u will gain in dis group. Just send ur request to us now, u will be added immediately.
2 Steps to become one of our members are:
1. U must be serious and matured minded person
2. U must send #LARGEFORMAT to dis number +2348179122938 before u can added.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Talkingboy: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pls I wanna learn how to create video animation with photoshop . Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Photoshop does more frame animation not really heavy video animation. Here are links that may help via google http://www.google.com/m?q=Animation+with+Photoshop

Talkingboy:
Pls I wanna learn how to create video animation with photoshop . Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by InZA: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
@pauloman83

Hmmm....I never knew there's such a title as "Chartered Graphics Designer"

Wonderful! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
@INZA: Great to see you here again...am like #WTH?!!...seriously thank goodness I didn't see that since*lmao*lol*rotflr*Na Naija we dey...grab ya copy NOW!!!

InZA:
@pauloman83

Hmmm....I never knew there's such a title as "Chartered Graphics Designer"

Wonderful! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by InZA: 12:24am On Mar 30, 2016
DerrickM:
@INZA: Great to see you here again...am like #WTH?!!...seriously thank goodness I didn't see that since*lmao*lol*rotflr*Na Naija we dey...grab ya copy NOW!!!

grin grin As in ehnn...The title just make me tire. Na real grab ya copy now grin grin grin
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by tungstar(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2016
Pls can sm1 help me with the photoshop.exe file......thanks.

Being looking 4 where to download but all I hv bun getting ain't installing.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
How can I reduce the a the size of a photo MBs without cropping it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.