Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together - Art, Graphics & Video (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together (144792 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by olamiayub(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sure
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by olamiayub(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
olamiayub:
Sure
Ok
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2016
how can background be changed on PS after cropping?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by marcopollo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Please any info on how to increase an image by at least 50% without losing resolution in photoshop?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Godwin10(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2016
Morning Guys, can anyone please recommend a good tutorial channel on YouTube that focuses on just turning images into cartoon. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hi, here is a channel that should help you - Photoshop Picture Editor

https://m.youtube.com/watch?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2937655863

Godwin10:
Morning Guys, can anyone please recommend a good tutorial channel on YouTube that focuses on just turning images into cartoon. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by aetel1: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2016
C002F15C7 join this bbm channel if you are a lover of graphics... win airtime weekly.. free tutorials and networking on a CGI level
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Godwin10(m): 5:07am On Apr 14, 2016
DerrickM:

Thanks man, really appreciate the kind gesture.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Godwin10(m): 5:09am On Apr 14, 2016
DerrickM:

Video ID is invalid though. sad
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2016
Bro,ok sorry about the link being invalid but you should have also searched via the name I provided on YouTube. Try this link https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZ_t7nM_T_YyHllis0G9G6w?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8091511760
if it still doesn't work search manually.

Godwin10:

Video ID is invalid though. sad
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Godwin10(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
DerrickM:
Bro,ok sorry about the link being invalid but you have also searched via the name I provided on YouTube. Try this link https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZ_t7nM_T_YyHllis0G9G6w?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8091511760
if it still doesn't work search manually.

I am on it, thanks.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Dextra(f): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello Designers,
We have a chance to stand out globally again by showcasing our Talents. Let’s vote for Young aspiring African Artists through ARTPIZZAZ in the Microsoft Small Business Contest 2016.

ARTPIZZAZ has made it to the semi-finalist stage and need your help to make it to the final.
Just 2 simple steps which will only take a minute of your time:

Go to: http://woobox.com/qxectb/h58kmn

Vote for ARTPIZZAZ once daily until April 25th 2016

Share the link on your Facebook page and other social platform and invite your friends and contacts to VOTE.

Visit http://www.artpizzazz.com/pages/our-story to learn more about ARTPIZZAZ

As a young Aspiring Artist, you are welcome to contact ARTPIZZAZ to showcase your creations.
Some featured Artists: http://balafun.com/artists/

To show our appreciation for your support, we will be giving away amazing prizes at the end of the contest. Each vote and share automatically enters you into a draw.
We truly appreciate your support.
Go Team #ARTPIZZAZ
Thank you!!!
ART PIZZAZ is currently in 4th place with 5 more days to go! Let's make it to the top.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Rick9(m): 1:50am On Apr 21, 2016
How can I remove and replace background in Photoshop ?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2016
Get on youtube & search for it,lots of tutorials there you won't be disappointed.

Rick9:
How can I remove and replace background in Photoshop ?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nesey(m): 6:04am On Apr 28, 2016
U an as well join our photoshop expert group so we can all learn together.
Photo Cartooning
Retouching
PhotoCards... etc

Send a whatsapp msg via my signature

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nesey(m): 6:08am On Apr 28, 2016
DerrickM:
Get on youtube & search for it,lots of tutorials there you won't be disappointed.

Cut off the background using a Magic Wand Tool or the Quick Selection Tool, Then Layer Via Cut.... Only thing left should be your image then u can choose whatever background
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nesey(m): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2016
I started photoshop late February this yeah and I've saved over 200 videos from YouTube
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dude,take note of who quoting next time. It was @RICK9 & i wasn't the one who asked for the tips now...

Nesey:

Cut off the background using a Magic Wand Tool or the Quick Selection Tool, Then Layer Via Cut.... Only thing left should be your image then u can choose whatever background
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Hamza05(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2016
I have problem withat writing Chinese font on my photoshop cs5
Please help out.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Hamza05(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2016
I have problem with writing Chinese font on my photoshop cs5
Please help out.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 6:26pm On May 25, 2016
Google is always your best bet that's where I saw this website https://chinesefontdesign.com/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8477713718

Hamza05:
I have problem with writing Chinese font on my photoshop cs5
Please help out.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Joe171(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2016
Pls help, I'm unable to save as JPEG when I finish my work unless I'm working on a picture but when I work without using a picture I cant save it as JPEG. Need help pls.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Joe171(m): 11:58pm On May 25, 2016
Can I download fonts and add them to my PS?
If yes how can I add them to my fonts?
Thank you.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2016
Joe171:
Pls help, I'm unable to save as JPEG when I finish my work unless I'm working on a picture but when I work without using a picture I cant save it as JPEG. Need help pls.

You meant "Save As" not "Save" when you trying to create a JPG out of your PSD file. You will see the other options to save your file as so please pay attention in that section.

Joe171:
Can I download fonts and add them to my PS?
If yes how can I add them to my fonts?
Thank you.

Download the required font,open it & install or if there are many select all of them holding "Ctrl". Thereafter rightclick & install,automatically it has been installed to your system to work for all font based apps on your pc.

OR

You go to "Control Panel" fonts folder then copy & paste the fonts need in there,best regards...
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Joe171(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2016
DerrickM:

You meant "Save As" not "Save" when you trying to create a JPG out of your PSD file. You will see the other options to save your file as so please pay attention in that section.
I do and I don't see jpg among the list of options

Download the required font,open it & install or if there are many select all of them holding "Ctrl". Thereafter rightclick & install,automatically it has been installed to your system to work for all font based apps on your pc.

OR

You go to "Control Panel" fonts folder then copy & paste the fonts need in there,best regards...
I downloaded the fonts already, I'll try what you said. Thank you very much.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Joe171(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=DerrickM post=45986423]

You meant "Save As" not "Save" when you trying to create a JPG out of your PSD file. You will see the other options to save your file as so please pay attention in that section
I don't see save as JPG on the list of options.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2016
Then your Photoshop version may not be as original as you think.

This is the screenshot of my pc using Photoshop CS6 so it's definitely your app misbehaving

[quote author=Joe171 post=45987286][/quote]

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Joe171(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2016
DerrickM:
Then your Photoshop version may not be as original as you think.

This is the screenshot of my pc using Photoshop CS6 so it's definitely your app misbehaving

I think you're right about that or is it a problem with lower version? It wasn't like that on the CS5 I used and that one crashed so I resulted to CS4 because my system can't handle CS6.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2016
Bro,it isn't about it being a lower version or not. PS from version 7 through to CC "Save As" is always the same.
CS4 notoriously has a lots of fakes,if you check your C: Hard Disc>Program Files or Program Files(x86) & there's no Adobe folder within it. That means your PS desktop shows like an installation shortcut with the blue/yellow shield instead of just simply Photoshop then it's an imitation not the real copy...
Always download from Adobe's site then activate

Joe171:

I think you're right about that or is it a problem with lower version? It wasn't like that on the CS5 I used and that one crashed so I resulted to CS4 because my system can't handle CS6.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Joe171(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2016
DerrickM:
Bro,it isn't about it being a lower version or not. PS from version 7 through to CC "Save As" is always the same.
CS4 notoriously has a lots of fakes,if you check your C: Hard Disc>Program Files or Program Files(x86) & there's no Adobe folder within it. That means your PS desktop shows like an installation shortcut with the blue/yellow shield instead of just simply Photoshop then it's an imitation not the real copy...
Always download from Adobe's site then activate

Thank you boss, you've been helpful.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Millex(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2016
Painting on Photoshop isn't easy with mouse, who knows where I can get a cheap drawing tab in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.