Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together - Art, Graphics & Video (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together (144991 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2016
Go through the videos it's all there how to blend all the pictures into one another. Blending is also a term used in digital art for mixing colours in using the smudge tool...

Rick9:
thank u sir, I have seen the site if I have data I will download the videos,
Another thing I really want to learn is Blending.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by techwhack: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
Here are some best torrent sites best torrent sites
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by verabetsy(f): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
turl:
You heard the man, bring your issues forth and let's look into it together.

No logo requests or nothing o, strictly intended for people with PS issues.

Let it rip!

please, I recently installed Photoshop CS6 but the app is displaying in French language. Both the menu and everything

how do I change it to English
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2016
Probably you didn't take note of the language it was on before you installed it. So uninstall it & this time make sure it's on English. Best Regards...

verabetsy:

please, I recently installed Photoshop CS6 but the app is displaying in French language. Both the menu and everything

how do I change it to English
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by vivian4mie: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by dtyla(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
what do i do when my photoshop cs6 is saying "scratch disks are full"....
when i also want to open a new file on photoshop 7 i cant set the width higher than 450, pls what is the solution

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by creamyworkz: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
dtyla:
when i also want to open a new file on photoshop 7 i cant set the width higher than 450, pls what is the solution

free up space on your hard disk, the app is not getting enough space to run efficiently. it will solve both problems you pointed out
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Get CCleaner (www.piriform.com) & TuneUp Utilities (www.tune-up.com to clean out your pc properly.

dtyla:
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Tobzeee(m): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
pls where can i download photoshop for macbook.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Tobzeee(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tobzeee:
pls where can i download photoshop for macbook.
https://mega.nz/#!t98CSZQS!Q3MjfFNhHkxFWlJDNAgVMa2yHM4-GPzu6A8Jgsg_2hc dont bother i found cs6, if you are experiencing my issue click on that link
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Rick9(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Photoshop is q powerful software
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Oladelegideon(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Please how do I do cartoon effects on my Photoshop 7
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by gmsadewale: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please friends and family, I need you to vote for me in the on going NACOSS GRAPHIC CHALLENGE. The name to vote for is Saibu Adewale (200lvl). Thank you so much in anticipation. Kindly Click on this link to vote http://www.nacosslautech.org.ng/graphics_contest

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by hefelove(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
ermmm edakun o wer can I download free actions and better style from
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Google "Photoshop Actions" simple

hefelove:
ermmm edakun o wer can I download free actions and better style from
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by hefelove(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
DerrickM:
Google "Photoshop Actions" simple
"ain't pleased with the site google is taking me to" simple
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
*Lwkmd*lol*rotflr*All the best from me with my dimples as I smile sheepishly*

www.creativebloq.com
www.design.tutsplus.com

hefelove:

"ain't pleased with the site google is taking me to" simple
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DatarecoveryNG: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Just Solutions has completed CCTV, Fire Alarm & Intercom projects for many types and sizes of organizations across a variety of industries. Our clients include small companies, start-ups, international companies, retailers and non-profit organizations. www.justCCTV.com.ng
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by sommyblaze(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
please i need the link to download Photoshop CS6 extented or is there a way I can. upgrade my already Installed CS6?

And how do I download more great fonts for my CS6

if there is a solution to d above questions for cs4 also, I would so so so appreciate it..Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
As long as you didn't buy it legitimately it's a waste of time upgrading. You will just bring Adobe servers to notice your pc with illegal serials etc. This also applies to CS4. Try www.bitcq.com to search for it.

Font sites I recommend are: www.dafont.com

www.myfonts.com

www.fontsquirrel.com

www.urbanfonts.com

Hope this helps,cheers...

sommyblaze:
please i need the link to download Photoshop CS6 extented or is there a way I can. upgrade my already Installed CS6?

And how do I download more great fonts for my CS6

if there is a solution to d above questions for cs4 also, I would so so so appreciate it..Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by felixboye1(m): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Hi,
I need to make a person in a passport photograph look straight into the camera. He looks slightly away from the focus of the camera. Contact me if you can do it please. rotivera@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by TheGuy5: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2016
100k Job for graduate Engineers! !!

Don't be dissapointed if you just jumped to read this post due to the caption. You see, that's what your over dependence on certificates instead of skills can do. A well packaged Samsung or Lebanese, Nigerian or other nationals or company cellphones support office would send out adverts like this caption, and young people would rush in applications in millions. But some, in fact many in that group have the capacity to learn and set up a similar outlet, making multiples of that same amount they expect to be paid! Why? 1. There, the company would give him an identity tag for his role that may not be tagged "phone repairer". So he feels 'cool' working there even for 50k. 2. He conditions his expectations to a guaranteed price tag at the end of the month. 3. I don't just know ...really But you can make your own money! Train hard, work simple and smart! Become a smart Cellphone Technical support guru Skill is the capital you need! A book resource is yours to consult continuously; A seminar or workshop is time limited. Get this best trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs including how to get started. See reviews by readers in the site. Available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, eBay etc Or click link below. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2016
Hi everyone!

Please what app on pc do you think can be used to make and design characters in the pictures below?

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 5:22am On Oct 10, 2016
Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator(draw) & Flash (animation) with a graphic tab i.e. wacom,ugee,huion,yiynova or genius.

TheCheese:
Hi everyone!

Please what app on pc do you think can be used to make and design characters in the pictures below?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2016
DerrickM:
Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator(draw) & Flash (animation) with a graphic tab i.e. wacom,ugee,huion,yiynova or genius.

Wow..Thank you very much.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Gsaintb: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pls where can I get a link for video tutorial of how to create a cartoon art from images with Photoshop
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Gsaintb: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Oladelegideon:
Please how do I do cartoon effects on my Photoshop 7

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by SirFamous11(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thank u all
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Rick9(m): 1:01am On Oct 23, 2016
Photo Manipulation ehehehhe

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Rick9(m): 1:02am On Oct 23, 2016
Gsaintb:
Pls where can I get a link for video tutorial of how to create a cartoon art from images with Photoshop

YouTube oh, and master your Pen tool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.