Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2056841 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 8:05pm On May 07, 2016
‎Are you a young doctor living in Abuja - Kubwa Axis preferred, send your CV to ed@expertmanagers.org‎‎
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 8:38pm On May 07, 2016
CourierPlus is one of the leading courier services company in Nigeria. As a result of massive business expansion and process restructuring, the company is seeking passionate, result oriented and
purpose driven professionals to fill the positions of:

Job Title: Business Development Manager (Sales & Marketing)
Job Description
Responsible for developing and expanding sales of all company services.
Develop and execute strategies that will increase revenue and market share.
Manage key customer relationships
Education and Experience
At least 5 years cognate experience with proven record of achievement.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or HND.
Good knowledge of Abuja Business Environment.

Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Description
Effectively manage operations processes to ensure agreed SLA
Propose and initiate process improvements for service optimization
Render timely reports for key decision making
Education and Experience
At least 5 years cognate experience with proven record of achievement.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or HND.
Good knowledge of Abuja Business Environment.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: recruitmentlogistichr@gmail.com

Application Deadline 11th May, 2016
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 8:41pm On May 07, 2016
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians' victims
of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency. The association leads in average 190 projects by year in the following sectors of intervention: food security, health, nutrition, construction and rehabilitation of infrastructures, water, sanitation, hygiene and economic recovery. PUI is providing assistance to around 5 million people in 20 countries - in Africa, Asia, Middle East, Eastern Europe and France.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Human Resources Manager

Starting date: May 2016

Objectives
Our action in the field:
The results of the assessment led PUI to position in host communities hosting IDPS of Maiduguri city.
In the beginning, the strategy will be focused on:
Improving food security of the vulnerable population affected by the crisis via e-voucher / gardening / IGA
Improving access to water, sanitation and hygiene via rehabilitation and construction of boreholes, wells and latrines and access to hygiene and shelter Non Food Items (via e voucher)
During the course of February a health and mental health assessment will be realized in order to complete our analysis and to be able to set a referral system up for malnutrition cases and psychosocial in Maiduguri (Borno State).
Job Descriptions
As part of our activities in Nigeria, we are looking for a Human Resources Manager:
Under the supervision of the Administrative and Financial Coordinator, the HR support works in close collaboration with the National HR Manager to develop the Human Resources policy in accordance with the labor regulations in the country of operation and in coordination with INGOs working in the country.
The final objective of this support mission is to formalize a HR policy including a coherent salary grid and function grid as well as a proposition of Internal Rules.
HR Policy: He/she supports the developing of PUI's HR policy to the mission in accordance with the country of operation's relevant legal framework.
PUI mission in Nigeria has opened in April 2016, and the HR policy and set up has entirely to be define in order to be coherent with the humanitarian actors practices, and in full respect of the Nigerian Labour Law. Most of the team members have to be recruited in the coming weeks.
Training and Experiences
Training:
HR Management
Professional Experience:
Humanitarian
International
Technical
Knowledge and Skills:
Team management
Capacity building
Salary grid
Rules and Regulations
Software:
Pack Office (Excel)
Other (specify)
Languages:
English is mandatory
French and / or other languages are desirable.
Proposed Terms
Employed with a Fixed-Term Contract - 1 month (renewable)
Housingin collective accommodation
Daily living Expenses (« Per diem »)
Break Policy : 5 working days at 3 and 9 months + break allowance
Paid Leaves Policy : 5 weeks of paid leaves per year + return ticket every 6 months
Monthly gross income: : from 1 870 up to 2 200 Euros depending on the experience in International Solidarity + 50 Euros per semester seniority with PUI
Cost covered: Round-trip transportation to and from home / mission, visas, vaccine..
Insurance including medical coverage and complementary healthcare, 24/24 assistance and repatriation

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (Resume and Cover letter) to "Romain Gautier, Human Resources Officer for Expatriates" at: recruitment@premiere-urgence.org with the following subject: "HRManager-Nigeria"

Application Deadline 30th June, 2016
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:09pm On May 07, 2016
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.

We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of:

Job Title: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor

Job ID: 16965

Job Description

The USAID/Nigeria Integrated Health program envisions an integrated health program with an expanded effort with the Government of Nigeria to identify and support rapid scale up of proven interventions through improvement of service delivery and strengthening of health systems.
The activity will focus its support for service delivery in six intervention areas: family planning, malaria, routine immunization, nutrition, maternal/newborn health and treatment of childhood pneumonia/diarrhea.
Job Summary / Responsibilities

Provide the strategic guidance, vision, and management for successful monitoring and evaluation of project;
Work closely with subsequent TO key personnel and supervises M&E staff and ensures the strategic and functional integration of all M&E activities as well as active collaboration with donors, other implementers, and local counterparts;
S/he oversees M&E activities, provides technical direction and support and ensures results for project activities;
Develops and directly contributes to the development and implementation of M&E tools and systems to improve ability to collect, interpret and aggregate data that demonstrate impact and program accountability and progress;
Develops and supporst the design and implementation of baseline, mid-term and end of project evaluations, surveys and other components of the programs M&E system;
Provides M&E technical advice to programs, projects, including staffing and resource allocation to M&E;
Develops high quality quantitative and qualitative methods and participatory methodologies to monitor program quality for performance and results.
Qualifications

Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent required in International Health, Epidemiology, Social Sciences, or related discipline;
5-8 Years of relevant experience in management of large projects and/or programs in teh M&E technical area;
Has ability to manage projects, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of activities;
Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language;
Demonstrated progressive experience in monitoring and evaluation of RMNCH programs and working with development agencies and organizations, government officials, civil society leaders, community leaders, project beneficiaries and project staff;
Demonstrated technical skills in monitoring and evaluation of RMNCH programs with excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English, demonstrated supervisory skills; and ability to work ell on team.

https://jobs-fhi360.icims.com/jobs/16965/senior-monitoring-and-evaluation-advisor/job?mobile=false&width=675&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=60&jun1offset=60
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:19pm On May 07, 2016
Contd

Job Title: Senior Grants/Compliance Manager

Job ID: 16964

Description

The USAID/Nigeria Integrated Health program envisions an integrated health program with an expanded effort with the Government of Nigeria to identify and support rapid scale up of proven interventions through improvement of service delivery and strengthening of health systems.
The activity will focus its support for service delivery in six intervention areas: family planning, malaria, routine immunization, nutrition, maternal/newborn health and treatment of childhood pneumonia/diarrhea.

Implementation of grant activities at state level under the various TOs;
Identify funding opportunities, prepare and process grant applications and oversee the grant management and implementation for all public sector opportunities;
Ensure all sub-awards are in compliance with the rules and regulations of governments and other multi-lateral donors;
Strengthen and maintain the necessary administrative structures and interdepartmental processes to ensure grant transparency, smooth implementation, reporting, requisite controls and monitoring;
Primary point of contact for post-award grants implementation, and will ensure that all grant files are complete, accurate and up-to-date;
Work closely with the finance team on budget development, cost monitoring and budget-reporting requirements.
Qualifications

Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in International Development, Social Science, Finance, Business Administration, or related field is required;
Progressive demonstrated experience working with USG, public or private international organizations, in a grants management position;
Minimum 8+ years' experience in a position of contracting authority in either the Federal Government acquisition system or a Non- governmental Organization (NGO);
Comprehensive knowledge of donor (USG and non-USG) rule and regulations including but not limited to USAID, DHHS, DOE, etc.;
Demonstrated knowledge of USG rules, regulations, policies and procedures in awarding and administering grants;
Demonstrated ability to supervise multiple projects simultaneously;
Possess excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English; demonstrated supervisory skills; and ability to work well on team.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:22pm On May 07, 2016
Contd.

Job Title: Director, Finance and Administration

Job ID: 16963

Job Description

The Director of Finance and Administration (DFA) will work under the leadership of the Chief of Party.
S/he is responsible for financial analysis, planning, and oversight to support effective financial management and implementation of the project.
The DFA should have extensive experience in large and complex program financial and administrative management, including financial controls and audit, as well as reporting on accruals, pipeline, and contract and personnel management.
Responsibilities include:

Oversee the project operations including; but not limited to, human resources,logistics, procurement, subcontracts or sub-awards, and accounting/finance;
Develop the financial capacities of all task orders under this award;
Develop internal control measures for the award;
Conduct internal and coordinate external financial audits for all task orders;
Prepare budgets for annual work-plans and financial reports for USAID/Nigeria.
Qualifications

Bachelor's degree (master's degree preferred) in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant fields;
Progressive demonstrated experience supervising project operations, including human resources, procurement, subcontracts or sub-awards, and accounting/finance;
Demonstrated ability for developing and managing large budgets, and in-depth knowledge of USG Cost Accounting Standards;
Demonstrated experience managing logistics and/or supply chain management for the implementation of public health programs in low- and/or middle-income countries;
Possess excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English; demonstrated supervisory skills; and ability to work well on team.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by martfrank(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2016
Please OOO,is it true that EFCC, FIRS,CAC,Character Commission n National Pension Commission are collecting CVs??
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:42pm On May 07, 2016
Hi guys! I got this message from a friend this evening and i thought of sharing it here with everyone. Please, do not send me a mail on it, i don't have any link or godfather anywhere to provide jobs.

EMPLOYMENT:
1. Federal Character Commission.
2. Corperate Affairs Commission.
3. National Pension Commission.
4. Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
5. Federal Inland Revenue Service.
These parastatals are collecting CVs presently, so if u ar interested in any of them, attach your CV wit a cover letter and photocopies of ur credentials (Academic & Professional Qualifications including your NYSC discharge Certificate) and forward to their Headquarters in Abuja. Address ur corver letters (typed or hand written) to the commissioner of each of dem, bt for EFCC, address the letter to d Head of human resource department cos theirs is through a designated post office in Abuja. Google their addresses (head office) and write ur cover letters appropriately.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Paragon001(m): 7:00am On May 08, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Hi guys! I got this message from a friend this evening and i thought of sharing it here with everyone. Please, do not send me a mail on it, i don't have any link or godfather anywhere to provide jobs.

EMPLOYMENT:
1. Federal Character Commission.
2. Corperate Affairs Commission.
3. National Pension Commission.
4. Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
5. Federal Inland Revenue Service.
These parastatals are collecting CVs presently, so if u ar interested in any of them, attach your CV wit a cover letter and photocopies of ur credentials (Academic & Professional Qualifications including your NYSC discharge Certificate) and forward to their Headquarters in Abuja. Address ur corver letters (typed or hand written) to the commissioner of each of dem, bt for EFCC, address the letter to d Head of human resource department cos theirs is through a designated post office in Abuja. Google their addresses (head office) and write ur cover letters appropriately.
Thanks a million dear.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chikk(f): 11:43am On May 08, 2016
N/B: If my earlier post came out offensive to the people I quoted, I apologise. However, it will be nice to look past whatever you call insult and take the important pointers. You never can tell what qualifies or disqualifies an applicant.

Dear steptwo, what exactly did I write wrong? Was the truth that bitter? Yes, this thread has over 200 pages, but doesn't it have a first page with an introduction? Doesn't it have a topic/heading? If one is too busy or indisposed to read through everything, is reading page 1 too difficult too? Or at least, before you post, you read the last page to get the hang of it. Is that too difficult to do?

U ask of the page with the instruction, even if seun includes it as a rule here, do u think people will still adhere to it? Even as you say i insulted people, trust me, more will repeat this mistake.

I'm not sure I've ever posted any job here, so no, I'm not righteous. I didn't make that correction because it affects me. I made that post for the benefit of those posters and for them not to discourage the job posters. Someone recently deactivated his account here because of such misconception, u want them all to go? I hope u know that its not everyone here that is looking for employment, so it will be wise for us to be careful of what we post.

You do have a point however, IT IS NOT MY BUSINESS. I will therefore remain a silent observer to avoid further derailment.

P.S: I am not an HR personnel.

6 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 08, 2016
Okada please stop me here. Madam fifty naira popcorn with one orobo. I'm expecting a rebuttal.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dammyllare(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Okada please stop me here. Madam fifty naira popcorn with one orobo. I'm expecting a rebuttal.
cheesy grin trust me,you won't get one
Sorry if you are disappointed
Happy sunday
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 08, 2016
dammyllare:
cheesy grin trust me,you won't get one Sorry if you are disappointed Happy sunday
Lol.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xcamarie(f): 2:31pm On May 08, 2016
cutextowsen:

I got an invite from them.Kindly share any info you know about them

I don't have any this is the first time I'm hearing about them, but I googled their website and the owner of the email.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:57pm On May 08, 2016
Financial Advisors needed in an Insurance firm

Send Cvs to magdarecruit2016@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 5:03pm On May 08, 2016

*Abke to speak Hausa
* Ability to sell
*Bsc in Agricultural science, Agric Economic & Extension and Agronomy
* Minimum of 2.1
* ages of 24 - 26

Send brief profile in excel format below to vacancy@saroafrica.com.ng

Surname/first name/DOB/Gender/Institution/Grade/Course/Year of graduation/Phone/Email
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 5:06pm On May 08, 2016
Job title: IT Business Development Manager

Responsibilities : You will be tasked to sell the company portfolio of products & services into new targeted accounts

Salary : N5m/annum

Send Application letter and resume with current half body photograph to caree@hostserviceuk.com

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Frank3n2(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2016
ammyluv2002:

Thanks!! But no name of the organization?? No qualifications? No requirement?? Just asking sha...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 5:08pm On May 08, 2016
SPSS Experts urgently needed in Abuja

Send cv ti orbitame2011@gmail.com

Note: Do not apply if you're not based in Abuja
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 5:09pm On May 08, 2016
Durban Suites, a new boutique hotel in Abuja is recruiting to fill in the position below:

Cook

Minimum of SSCE / GCE with good cooking experience.

Interested and qualified candidates should email CVs to durbansuites@gmail.com

Please ensure you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the e-mail. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.

Accountant

B.Sc or HND in Accounting or related discipline.

Interested and qualified candidates should email CVs to durbansuites@gmail.com

Please ensure you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the e-mail. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.

Receptionist

HND/OND holder

Fluency in spoken and written English

Ability to use Microsoft Office competently

Interested and qualified candidates should email Cvs to durbansuites@gmail.com

Please ensure you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the e-mail. Only short listed applicants will be contact
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by orbitame2011: 5:12pm On May 08, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Vacancy isn't available anymore.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 5:23pm On May 08, 2016
A leading British International School Is Recruiting.

Job description

JOB DESCRIPTION FOR VICE PRINCIPAL

To act as the academic leader of the School, responsible for its day-to-day operation: scheduling of students, overseeing of the academic advising and counselling programs; monitoring student academic progress; address student academic emergencies; coordinating the efforts of department heads and the academic affairs committee, etc
To serve as a consultant to teachers in matters of classroom management, discipline, teaching methods, and general school procedures.
To assist in the admission process for the testing, interviewing, and evaluating of applicants for enrolment.
To oversee the coordination of the co-curricular and extra-curricular activity programs of the school; to assist in the planning and the presentation of school assemblies and programs; to assist in maintaining a comprehensive calendar of school events; to keep the entire school community informed of various school programs and activities.
To provide for the academic guidance of students; to maintain complete academic records on all students; to oversee the grading and the reporting of standards and methods used by teachers in measuring student achievement.
To observe, supervise and help evaluate the faculty in the development and implementation of curriculum; to supervise the teaching process, and to review and evaluate the academic programs;
To oversee and direct the activities of the department chairs, the sponsors of various student organizations and activities, and faculty committees.
To make recommendations to the School Principal regarding hiring and retention, and the assignment of faculty.
To establish programs for the orientation of new teachers, for in-service training of all teachers, and for the evaluation of classroom teachers, to ensure that teachers are familiar with and adhere to School policies in all areas of the School operation.
Manage the availability and use of state of art technology and leading practice in delivering of school curriculum to students.
High expectations for pastoral care as well as extracurricular development
To provide necessary vision and personal drive to develop the school, to implement new initiatives and to improve educational standards
Requirements Qualifications Required:

Master's degree from an accredited educational institution.
Certification in Educational Leadership, or Administration and Supervision.
Minimum of five (5) years classroom teaching experience and three (3) years administrative experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:

Knowledge of curriculum and instructional programs and practices for appropriate level.
Willingness to learn budgetary and supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Ability to use data in the decision-making process.
Skill to work with people in an effective manner.
Knowledge of scheduling and supervision.
Business Development Acumen
Strategic Planning and Operational Implementation
Good Analytical and presentation skills
Reports and presentation articulation
Guidance and Counselling
Good command of oral English language skills and writing ability
Leadership skills

https://www.linkedin.com/m/job/132302699
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:33pm On May 08, 2016
A civil engineer (Structure option) is urgently needed JOSH BEE & Associates,Developer of Palm Vile Estate,Abuja

Qualification: HND,Bsc/BEng/BTech in civil Engineering
* Any Professional qualification(s)
* Must be able to design and analyse structural details
* 4-5 years as a practicing Engineer
* Must be married

Forward CV to jideborisz@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:36pm On May 08, 2016
Marketers urgently needed at Too Good Travels Limited

Requirement
3 years experience in marketing
Must be in Abuja

Send cv to info@toogoodtravels.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:39pm On May 08, 2016
An HR officer with at least two years work experience is urgently required in a reputable organisation in Abuja.

Forward cv to kemlek2005@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:15pm On May 08, 2016
orbitame2011:

Vacancy isn't available anymore.
Okay!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by correctyourself(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2016
ammyluv2002:

This is marketing job! I hope its not ARM Life?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by virtousB: 9:41pm On May 08, 2016
ammyluv2002:

Pls what's the meaning of spss expert
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by hozzea(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2016
My name is Christopher Hosea, A Graduate of A.B.U, Zaria, I read Fine Arts .Am in search of a teaching job..in creative arts...or visual art..for either primary or secondary school..I also do private lessons in art...paintings,drawings,crafts e.t.c....my no:08060524559, email: hossychris@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:03am On May 09, 2016
virtousB:
Pls what's the meaning of spss expert

It's like one of the softwares they use for analysing data collected from field work e.g through questionnaires.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by virtousB: 6:27am On May 09, 2016
Jadeite:

It's like one of the softwares they use for analysing data collected from field work e.g through questionnaires.
ok. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.