Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (39075 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by firetrap(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
make them look well, I believe say CIA dey involve. trying to remind the American people that fear is real and readying their mind for the war with north Korea.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Pataki: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
This is just plain madness.

These are really worrying and disturbing times.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by coogar: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
engineerd:
So basically the "act" in itself is not what defines terrorism? Its the motive? Motive can be subjective....Please think about this.

obviously, it's not the act otherwise armed robbers in lagos are terrorists. those 2 kids @ columbine were terrorists. hell, clifford orji would also be called a terrorist for pouncing on unsuspecting women and eating their butts!
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Akshow: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
Na boko or mend?
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by yampoo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
BBC News (World) ‏@BBCWorld 8h

President Obama directs administration to provide assistance needed after #Boston #Marathon blasts - White House http://bbc.in/15b8s3E
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
Oh no!
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by uche08(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
Which ever muslim country that is behind this should ask Iraq and Afghanistan what happened afterwards.
Libyans can testify how they experience it too.
I pray that this muslim country be rich in oil so America will look for d corps of Osama bin ladin in their country for 15yrs.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by yampoo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
The Associated Press ‏@AP 8h

BREAKING: Intelligence official: 2 more explosive devices found at Boston Marathon; being dismantled
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by OmoTier1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
UPDATE ...[size=16pt]The Secret Service have closed the pedestrian walkway in front of the White House in Washington DC. New York police have also announced heightened security.[/size] #BBC
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Monimatic(m): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
Who ever is responsible and involved in this inhumane act of going to blow up innocent people at a marathon, have just signed their death certificate cos the Entire United States military, CIA and other Pro American intelligence agencies will bring the heat to the door steps of these evil incarnates, no matter which country is habouring.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by coogar: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
uche08: Which ever muslim country that is behind this should ask Iraq and Afghanistan what happened afterwards.
Libyans can testify how they experience it too.
I pray that this muslim country be rich in oil so America will look for d corps of Osama bin ladin in their country for 15yrs.

stop talking out of line....
how did you come to the conclusion that muslims are behind these explosions?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by OmoTier1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
More Update: [size=16pt]The Federal Aviation Administration issues a temporary flight restriction over the area of explosion.[/size] ..Thank God no business trip to the US in next few days... more body padding at Airport!!
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Feedmemore(f): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
It is surely a terrorist act, explosion is being reported to have come from the inside of famous FAIRMOUNT HOTEL..

You are def correct it's a terrorist act.

Sometimes i wonder Who in their wrong mind would set off an explosion near the Boston Marathon? Obviously a terrorist, although whether it's home grown or not, we don't know. Doing something like that is the very definition of Terrorist.

Goes to show you that no laws can protect you from sick and demented people.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
False Flag Operation . . . .

Probably Obama wants to put through some 'fcuuked up bill' whilst people are distracted.

CIA Operation!

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by OmoTier1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
Feed me more:

You are def correct it's a terrorist act.

Sometimes i wonder Who in their wrong mind would set off an explosion near the Boston Marathon? Obviously a terrorist, although whether it's home grown or not, we don't know. Doing something like that is the very definition of Terrorist.

Goes to show you that no laws can protect you from sick and demented people.

[size=13pt]Breaking News Citing a US intelligence official, the Associated Press reports two more explosive devices have been found at the Boston Marathon and are being dismantled.[/size]

Worrying.... planned coordinated attacks
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by yampoo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
The Associated Press ‏@AP 8h

Boston marathon runner says he saw at least two dozen seriously injured people, some missing limbs: http://apne.ws/117RXyr -CC
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by kkkp: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
So with ol d security intelligence gra gra? ONLY GOD CAN PROTECT US

2 Likes

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by yampoo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 8h

BREAKING: CNN reporting 2 more unexploded devices found at #BostonMarathon - believed to be homemade IED-style bombs.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Thank God, I just drove pass this street this morning. I was stopped and searched
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by donsax: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
A plan by thee FBI to carry out an operation!!! Watchout!!!
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by JeSoul(f): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
armyofone:

Thank goodness you stayed at home.
Sister I wasn't even at home oh. I just got back home from a day of hanging around town...only to see the news after getting home. This is so sad.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by OmoTier1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
[size=18pt]Link to the exact time the explosion occurred [/size]

https://vine.co/v/bFdt5uwg6JZ
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by misterh(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
coogar:

stop talking out of line....
how did you come to the conclusion that muslims are behind this explosions?
That shows what goes on in his mind. Always looking to fault Muslims for every bad thing that happens. If he hits his leg against a stone, he blames the Muslims.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
dayokanu: Hmmm

The culprits must be brought to book

Great idea, Captain Obvious
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Sike(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
T-smooth:
Another plot to spoil Islam name. I knw they would definately blame it on Muslims. Allah knows the best.
What'd U expect
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by landinfo: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hmmm jus watchin @ bbc. 2 dead & 18 seriously injured
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22160691
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by ochukoccna: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
Was it a terrorist attack?
Don't know
Yet definatively well planned

Nwa_Nimo: False Flag Operation . . . .

Probably Obama wants to put through some 'fcuuked up bill' whilst people are distracted.

CIA Operation!
First thought which crossed my mind though it would be an elite security outfit
It could be local extremist groups too
Don't think Islamic tainted extremists
But you never know
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by niggadee(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
another explosion in jfk library in boston

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title / Kenyan Soldiers Give A Thirsty Buffalo Water To Drink (Photos) / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.