Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (39077 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Suntzung: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
sheyie2007: It all points to al-qaeda

IT IS BIN LADEN GHOST
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Klinee: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
Well done boko haram, abeg make una go dat side and bomb dem.make una leave nigeria 4 us abeg
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Roland17(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
coogar:

time to bring in the drones.....
the streets must be protected. if people don't have something to hide, why do they care so much about privacy?

This is a very cogent argument in support of drones, these drones would have easily detected and stopped the attacks, but it also violates the freedom of movement and an attack by unmanned drones could cause more casualties around the suspected carrier.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
coogar:

time to bring in the drones.....
the streets must be protected. if people don't have something to hide, why do they care so much about privacy?

"Those that are willing to give up privacy for security will get neither" (Paraphrasing a famous quote)

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Roland17(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
Obama: "We do not know who and why" #CNN
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
President Obama didn't describe this incident as a terrorist attack.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
The. Earth is no longer safe... I beter move to another planet Asap..
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by coogar: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
Roland17:

This is a very cogent argument in support of drones, these drones would have easily detected and stopped the attacks, but it also violates the freedom of movement and an attack by unmanned drones could cause more casualties around the suspected carrier.

what is freedom of movement when terrorists are there to kill people anyways? i am in support of violation of my privacy if that would keep me safe. the drones are just there to spy on people, not to drop bombs in residential neighbourhoods.

CFCfan:
"Those that are willing to give up privacy for security will get neither" (Paraphrasing a famous quote)

the people that got injured today would prefer their privacy invaded than getting amputated or losing their ability to walk for the rest of their lives.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by omoeso(m): 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
May God heal Everyone in this situation.

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
Charleston Runner Noticed Increased Security At Boston Marathon:
"There is always a lot of military and emergency personnel, especially with the race in a big city," Driggers told Patch. "But there seemed like more this year."

Could that be a sign to 'conspiracy theorists'?
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
Roland17: Obama: "We do not know who and why" #CNN

Tell that food stamp president that its Al-Qaeda fuuccking with us again while he be screwing around in the White House

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
Has Obama adrresed d nation? Any commitee in sight?
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
We claim the Attack---------------BokoHaram in bostons see levels
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Roland17(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
REALITY101:

Tell that food stamp president that its Al-Qaeda fuuccking with us again while he be screwing around in the White House

Its not wise to jump into conclusions now, its still very early, i would not do that either, i understand your frustrations with Obama, but its way too early to jump the guns.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by yampoo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
President Obama: "We will find out who did this and we will hold them accountable." http://on.wsj.com/ZmfgaF #BostonMarathon

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
torhuke: Has Obama adrresed d nation? Any commitee in sight?

Yes, he did. He didn't mention anything about setting up a committee.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by pgiddy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
Just Watched Obama's Speech, dat is exactly d response from a very Strong president and not a weakling we av here in 9ja, he made it really clear d terrorists.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
The FAA (US equivalent of the NCAA) has imposed flight restrictions over the site of the blasts.-Aljazeera.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by omoeso(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
My prayers goes out.... What is the world coming too....

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
So so so sad! Sign of the end times. May the souls of the dead rest in peace IJN, Amen.This is what I call WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by elampiro(m): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
One more reason humans will be required to take chip implant for monitory. One more reason for Americans to support any foreign invasion or war.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
A doctor at a Boston hospital has confirmed that some of the blast victims have had their limbs amputated.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Suntzung: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
CFCfan: Charleston Runner Noticed Increased Security At Boston Marathon:
"There is always a lot of military and emergency personnel, especially with the race in a big city," Driggers told Patch. "But there seemed like more this year."

Could that be a sign to 'conspiracy theorists'?

POSSIBLE TARGET LIST

1 NK ?
2 SYRIA ?
3 NIJA (BH)?
4 VEN/MODORO ?
5 IRAN ?
6 HISBULLA ?
7 WIKILEAK ?
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by tantita(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
T-smooth:
Another plot to spoil Islam name. I knw they would definately blame it on Muslims. Allah knows the best.
..ur absolutely right ..blame it on Muslims d world wld stink less wit al ur absence
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Stlatyv(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
Two explosion nd witin few hours obama was out to address d americans. A bomb blast at a church at bauchi today nd i gues some in borno. was Gej out to address nigerians? Wat a country
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Roland17(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
coogar:

what is freedom of movement when terrorists are there to kill people anyways? i am in support of violation of my privacy if that would keep me safe. the drones are just there to spy on people, not to drop bombs in residential neighbourhoods.

In my defense for a drone detecting the attacks, remember these drones would hover the skies randomly, gathering vital information, video and audio, no doubt the drones would have captured vital information before today considering the fact that the Boston Marathon is an international event.

But the privacy issue is going to be a very big deal, but like u said, what is privacy when it comes to security.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by tantita(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
T-smooth:
Another plot to spoil Islam name. I knw they would definately blame it on Muslims. Allah knows the best.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Suntzung:

POSSIBLE TARGET LIST

1 NK ?
2 SYRIA ?
3 NIJA (BH)?
4 VEN/MODORO ?
5 IRAN ?
6 HISBULLA ?
7 WIKILEAK ?

There have been some news reports that Hezbollah has some cells in the US.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Roland17(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
St.latyv:
Two explosion nd witin few hours obama was out to address d americans. A bomb blast at a church at bauchi today nd i gues some in borno. was Gej out to address nigerians? Wat a country

Speaks loud of the sort of Government we suffer as Nigerians.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
St.latyv:

It seems the Nigerian govt are used to the frequent reports of bomb blasts in Northern Nigeria.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
coogar:

the people that got injured today would prefer their privacy invaded than getting amputated or losing their ability to walk for the rest of their lives.
True talk. These insurgencies and terrorist attacks have eroded our liberty and privacy in the 1st place. When ur in a taxi or commercial bus (kano bombing) or a plane (abdumutallab) or in he church (maddla bombing) or a national gathering (independenc day bomb blast) or in ur work place (thisday and UN bombing) or in a trade center (9-11) or in sports event (boston marathon) and u are not safe from being bombed, I don't know wht privacy there is to kip. Please let the drones come even if they will kill more. Is it not beter to die by american drones than being bombed by an uncircumcised islamic bastard? Not that I want to die but if it will take drones to spot and kill thses bastards, let the drones come now!

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Roland17(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
8 YEAR OLD AMONG THOSE KILLED IN THE BOMBINGS..#CNN

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title / Kenyan Soldiers Give A Thirsty Buffalo Water To Drink (Photos) / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.