Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (39073 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
Cray!
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by NeoXVI: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
coogar:

what is freedom of movement when terrorists are there to kill people anyways? i am in support of violation of my privacy if that would keep me safe. the drones are just there to spy on people, not to drop bombs in residential neighbourhoods.

the people that got injured today would prefer their privacy invaded than getting amputated or losing their ability to walk for the rest of their lives.

You guys have no idea how much americans are suspicious of their government. Ordinary to give up a few inconsequential conveniences to reduce gun crimes, they have refused, not to talk of having drones flying all over them. In which life? It will take more than two explosions and two dead. 20 1st graders were murdered in cold blood in December and up till now they haven't done anything comprehensive nationally. They are still arguing back and forth.

A big city would have to be wiped out before they can begin to consider having drones as watchmen
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by yampoo(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
he Associated Press ‏@AP 8h

Jordan Muslim extremist "happy" over Boston Marathon bombing: http://apne.ws/Zmk0NF -CC
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Bozzy001(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
Investigations still going on! So are we saying terrorists are always involved in any bomb explosions that happened in the world now?Why are people too fast in making conclusions over what they know nothing about!
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
Roland17: Casualty has risen to 110 #CNN

That is just mind-boggling. These small devices can indeed wreak so much havoc.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
Gabrielle Giffords (Former US Representative and mass-shooting victim): "So sad about the violence today in Boston at such a wonderful community tradition. Keeping all effected by today's tragedy in my thoughts".
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Roland17(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
The 2 bombs intercepted are currently being examined, bomb composition and design would help the FBI with tracking suspect, if its a group..
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Suntzung: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
obadiah777: I THINK I KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. ALL THIS UNUSUAL NOISE NORTH KOREA HAS BEEN MAKING IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN PAID BY AMERICA TO DO IT SO THAT THEY ( USA ) WOULD USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE TO PUT HEAVY MILITARY PRESENCE AND ARTILLERY AND NUCLEAR DEFENSE SYSTEM TO HELM CHINA IN SO THEY ( CHINA ) CANT COME OUT TO INTERFERE IN THEIR ( USA ) REAL MOTIVE. THEY HAVE DONE THE SAME WITH RUSSIA. SO NOW THEY ARE FREE TO ATTACK IRAN WITHOUT FEAR OF RETALIATION FROM CHINA AND RUSSIA. NOW THIS FALSE FLAG EVENT WOULD BE BLAMED ON IRAN AND THEN AN INVASION WOULD ENSUE. *JUST THINKING OUT LOUD*

HEY WATER DON PASS GARRI WO, CHINEKE GOD THIS GOOD INTEL.....

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
Neo-XVI:

You guys have no idea how much americans are suspicious of their government. Ordinary to give up a few inconsequential conveniences to reduce gun crimes, they have refused, not to talk of having drones flying all over them. In which life? It will take more than two explosions and two dead. 20 1st graders were murdered in cold blood in December and up till now they haven't done anything comprehensive nationally. They are still arguing back and forth.

A big city would have to be wiped out before they can begin to consider having drones as watchmen

Absolutely correct. Americans won't easily give up their firearms for anything. The 2nd Amendment to the US constitution guarantees the right of individuals to bear arms.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
Oh my God! cry cry cry
Even the emergency guy is shocked.

Thank God this guy is alive.

I am sorry for complaining about my k-leg. cry cry cry

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Goldie20: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
Flight leaving the U.S on standby.. To be checked..

Boston Children's Hospital was treating seven injured people -- six children and a parent of one of the children. Their conditions range from "good to serious," a hospital spokeswoman said.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by NeoXVI: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
CFCfan: CBS News' John Miller: Saudi national detained after bomb blast is being cooperative, denying involvement

That's unconfirmed news. Boston police chief said that's not true. You guys should wait for police before concluding abeg. I get arab gf o sad
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Goldie20: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2013
Neo-XVI:

That's unconfirmed news. Boston police chief said that's not true. You guys should wait for police before concluding abeg. I get arab gf o sad

Of course they will say it not true.. What u expect, they don't wanna jeopardize the investigation.. The media knows how to obtain their info's
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2013
"The FAA has lifted a temporary ground stop placed on flights into Boston Logan International Airport. The ground stop came hours after two bombs exploded at the finish line at the Boston Marathon."
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2013
I'm tired of sharing my world with unrelenting evil. Yet, weary of war. And mostly, I'm fatigued by the lies. Nothing shocks me anymore, nonetheless; RIP and condolences.... #VotingApathyParty/living like it was "1984" angry angry angry sad undecided cry

1 Like

At least eight children are among the injured. -- CNN
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by BetaThings: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2013
coogar:

political undertones have to be behind violence to make it terrorism. most times, white dudes just lose their senses and kill people with no attempt to achieve any political goal!

A priori
Whites are apolitical
The KKK are whites and kill blacks without political agenda
Even Di canio or Sunderland would kill without political goal
Breivik too, the IRA in addition
And his allies in Poland
maybe David Koresh; Yes also the Oklahoma bomber

People make up theories to suit pre-conceived notions
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by musiwa23: 12:05am On Apr 16, 2013
it is sad anyone would want to bomb people.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Truckpusher(m): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2013
obadiah777: TIME TO INVADE IRAN.
If you think that Americans wants another war then you'll be waiting for a long time.

Whilst they were in Iraq and Afghanistan ,China was busy making money and expanding their economy and now they're questioning America's authority in the world Economy and politics ,another war with Iran would the the last straw that will break the camels back....PERIOD.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 16, 2013
Truckpusher: If you think that Americans wants another war then you'll be waiting for a long time.

Whilst they were in Iran ,China was busy making money and now they're questioning America's authority in the world Economy and politics ,another war with Iran would the the last straw that will break the camels back....PERIOD.

Gbam! The US military (especially Army and Marines) are so stretched, that I doubt they would effectively prosecute a ground war against Iran.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by LordElNou: 12:08am On Apr 16, 2013
me_for_you: When human beings that are supposed to have common brains ask questions like "how are u sure this terrorist attack was done by muslims?" I ask, if not done by saddistic blood-letting muslims (for me nothing like moderate muslims or extremists or fundamentalists or extremists or whatever. Believe me they are all the same) then who else. Christains? Jews? Budhists? Are u kidding me? Islam as a religion is all about sadistic evil. And all who pratice it are exactly the same. No other religion can permit bombing marathon race finish line in boston except mulims. Those guys can even bomb the kaaba or so in saudi arabia without batting a eyelid. I swear I know them, and I know their hearts
you are only an ignorant fool who thinks he knows what he obviously does not know
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 16, 2013
Truckpusher: If you think that Americans wants another war then you'll be waiting for a long time.

Whilst they were in Iraq and Afghanistan ,China was busy making money and expanding their economy and now they're questioning America's authority in the world Economy and politics ,another war with Iran would the the last straw that will break the camels back....PERIOD.
AMERICANS DONT WANT ANOTHER WAR. HOWEVER AMERICANS HAVE LOST AMERICA. THEY NO LONGER OWN THE COUNTRY. THE PEOPLE WHO OWN THE COUNTRY WANT WAR.

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 16, 2013
According to the Boston Globe, the 8 year old child that died, was a boy. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 16, 2013
obadiah777: AMERICANS DONT WANT ANOTHER WAR. HOWEVER AMERICANS HAVE LOST AMERICA. THEY NO LONGER OWN THE COUNTRY. THE PEOPLE WHO OWN THE COUNTRY WANT WAR.

The multinational corporations virtually own the US govt.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by BetaThings: 12:19am On Apr 16, 2013
Billyonaire: Nigerians acting all remorse and concerned, I can bet with my gold ring that Americans aren't so concerned about us when Boko strikes.

Incidentally true
Everytime BH strikes, Americans say it is a "hell hole, we should not get involved, they are savages, let them finish themselves etc"
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 16, 2013
Flytefalls: I'm tired of sharing my world with unrelenting evil. Yet, weary of war. And mostly, I'm fatigued by the lies. Nothing shocks me anymore, nonetheless; RIP and condolences.... #VotingApathyParty/living like it was "1984" angry angry angry sad undecided cry

Hmmm... Words on marble, the wise one...

I shall save this in my archives, bredrin... grin

Jah bless.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 16, 2013
ShyM-X:

Hmmm... Words of marble, the wise one...

I shall save this in my archives, bredrin... grin

Jah bless.
This has to be shymexx.

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Suntzung: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2013
CFCfan:

The multinational corporations virtually own the US govt.

USA IS A CATEL
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 16, 2013
Boston Children’s Hospital received eight patients injured at the explosion at the Boston Marathon. Patients’ conditions ranged from good to serious. There were no patient deaths among the patients brought to Boston Children’s from the scene. Their patients included:
A 9-year-old girl with leg trauma who is in the operating room; A 42-year-old parent of a patient is being treated in the ED; A 7-year-old boy is being treated in the ED for a minor leg injury; A 12 year old with a femur fracture has been admitted; A 2 year-old-boy with a head injury has been admitted to the Medical/Surgical ICU.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by TayoD1(m): 12:29am On Apr 16, 2013
@topic,

My sister lives in Boston and just posted this on an online forum:

"To think I would have volunteered at the Boston Marathon finish line like I did last year, but for my initial plans to be in Nigeria about this time for my dad's birthday. What a shameless world, full of cowards who plot and plan in the darkness......."

Thank God, He that keepeth Israel neither sleeps nor slumber.

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 16, 2013
Suntzung:

USA IS A CARTEL
The National politicians are merely 'managers' in that cartel
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Z8(m): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2013
A terrorist attack is a terrorist attack...white, black or Arab. The culprit hasn't been caught and yet some NL'S have become sherlock's

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title / Kenyan Soldiers Give A Thirsty Buffalo Water To Drink (Photos) / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.