Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? (1505 Views)

Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment / See What Male Doctor Did To Female Patient / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by xyoung: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
Understand this post very well and don't quote me out of context
Looking from this angle
I meet a girl, we start talking, she finds out I'm working class, she is probably unemployed or still undergraduate...remember we are just friends and no strings attached..she ask me for money to sort out 'some issues' and I reply "I don't have money to give you"
Out of the blues, she call me stingy and says she was only testing me
Now my questions is
1... Is it COMPULSORY for every dude to help a girl financially even when she isn't ur sister/relation or girlfriend
2... What is ur opinion about a girl always asking dudes (with the exemption of her brother or BF) for money..how do u rate her personality
3... Assuming I use 'zero spending' policy on my interested female friends to seperate out the ones interested in money to the ones interested in me..Is this really a good justification or a stingy attitude
Contribution, comment and suggestions welcomed
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
Yes it's very mandatory if you are a mugu/maga.

The question is, are you a mugu?

1 Like

Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by xyoung: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
sexkillz: Yes it's very mandatory if you are a mugu/maga.

The question is, are you a mugu?

Dude try to be objective in ur reply
U r skiding-off the subject
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by MrCork17: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
xyoung: Understand this post very well and don't quote me out of context
Looking from this angle
I meet a girl, we start talking, she finds out I'm working class, she is probably unemployed or still undergraduate...remember we are just friends and no strings attached..she ask me for money to sort out 'some issues' and I reply "I don't have money to give you"
Out of the blues, she call me stingy and says she was only testing me
Now my questions is
1... Is it COMPULSORY for every dude to help a girl financially even when she isn't ur sister/relation or girlfriend
2... What is ur opinion about a girl always asking dudes (with the exemption of her brother or BF) for money..how do u rate her personality
3... Assuming I use 'zero spending' policy on my interested female friends to seperate out the ones interested in money to the ones interested in me..Is this really a good justification or a stingy attitude
Contribution, comment and suggestions welcomed

..i rather pay undecided
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by greedie1(f): 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
1: no!! the only reason to help should be bcz u want to.
2: such a girl is an opportunist, feeding off ple... me dont likey.
3:its neither a justification nor a stingy attitude, its simply ur decision.
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by KINGwax(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
With that number three, i think u're fuckin stingy!

If u love someone so much, i dnt think she will ask b4 u buy. I mean, a skirt here, a shoe there, some cash in her account wen u're bouyant and all dt! I personally feel happy doing dt.

But with jes a wide-eyed biatch...i'll use ur point three. No loss, no gain!
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by Harmvirus(f): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
1.it only depend on how close u guyz are..u can help a gud friend in nid if u av the money .
2.a girl that always ask a guy who is nt her bf sees the guy as a mugu or atm machine
3. 'zero spending policy' haba... u b Onitsha guy? Dats nt a gud approach 2 me.
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by xyoung: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2013
Harmvirus: 1.it only depend on how close u guyz are..u can help a gud friend in nid if u av the money .
2.a girl that always ask a guy who is nt her bf sees the guy as a mugu or atm machine
3. 'zero spending policy' haba... u b Onitsha guy? Dats nt a gud approach 2 me.
Ur no3 point contradicts ur no2..
At one point, u r supportin atm machine guy and the next time u r against the atm machine guy
Straighten up ur lines
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by Harmvirus(f): 12:19am On Apr 16, 2013
I dnt see any contradiction there..u said 'zero spending' meaning u ain't going 2 spend on the person u call ur frnd at all..c'mon dats wht i call stingy..
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by double08(m): 1:07am On Apr 16, 2013
same thing my friend and I were discussing the other day,the way these girls ask for money these days is alarming and when you don't give them they tell you they were just testing you angry

went to see another girl and she told me to get hollandia milk for her,just because I forgot to get the hollandia milk she calls me stingy and am like WTF!!!!this was the same girl I took to the pharmacy a day before to get drugs when she was ill and I paid for the drugs and she called me 'stingy' well am patiently waiting for the say she will loose guard,I will so 'hit and run' angry angry
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 16, 2013
Op, imagine that your friend is a guy, would you give him the money or not? She's asking you as a friend, not a boyfriend or 'maga'...

It's still your decision to give the money and if you don't give it, she doesn't have a right to start saying 'i was testing you and all that', but you might actually be stingy in the real sense of it.
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by xyoung: 1:43am On Apr 16, 2013
double08: same thing my friend and I were discussing the other day,the way these girls ask for money these days is alarming and when you don't give them they tell you they were just testing you angry

went to see another girl and she told me to get hollandia milk for her,just because I forgot to get the hollandia milk she calls me stingy and am like WTF!!!!this was the same girl I took to the pharmacy a day before to get drugs when she was ill and I paid for the drugs and she called me 'stingy' well am patiently waiting for the say she will loose guard,I will so 'hit and run' angry angry
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by xyoung: 1:44am On Apr 16, 2013
double08: same thing my friend and I were discussing the other day,the way these girls ask for money these days is alarming and when you don't give them they tell you they were just testing you angry

Hahahahahah
10000 likes
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by Caracta(f): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2013
Mandatory? Hell no, except at gun point cheesy. Nothing in this life is mandatory...that is why we are able to make choices. It is YOUR relationship. It is YOUR money. It is your decision.

Have a mind of your own and set standards. Every relationship is personal. There is no general rule.
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by 190: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2013
alutacontinua: Op, imagine that your friend is a guy, would you give him the money or not? She's asking you as a friend, not a boyfriend or 'maga'...

It's still your decision to give the money and if you don't give it, she doesn't have a right to start saying 'i was testing you and all that', but you might actually be stingy in the real sense of it.

gree-die:
1: no!! the only reason to help should be bcz u want to.
2: such a girl is an opportunist, feeding off ple... me dont likey.
3:its neither a justification nor a stingy attitude, its simply ur decision.

15thousand naira i borrowed both of you last week
una nor go come pay angry
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by butta(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2013
@op nothing wrong in spending on a girl but know your limitations or u become a mugu for love
Re: Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad / My Dream Last Night / Interpret This Text Message For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.