Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Without You Love, I Would Die [story With Photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Without You Love, I Would Die [story With Photo] (1063 Views)

African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy / "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without You Love, I Would Die [story With Photo] by 5hamkhan(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2013
Without Your Love

One day a guy and a girl were driving home from the movies. The boy sensed there was something wrong because of the painful silence they shared between them that day.

The girl then asked the boy to pull over because she wanted to talk. She told him that her feelings had changed & that it was time to move on.

A silent tear slid down his cheek as he said nothing and his hand slowly reached into his pocket & passed her a folded note.

At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street. He swerved right into the drivers seat, killing the boy.

Miraculously, the girl survived. Remembering the note, she pulled it out & read it. "Without your love, I would die."

ONE WORD FOR THAT BOY??

Re: Without You Love, I Would Die [story With Photo] by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2013
undecided
Re: Without You Love, I Would Die [story With Photo] by dhrey: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Eya,RIP
Re: Without You Love, I Would Die [story With Photo] by 50calibre(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
If only people could love Jesus like this, the world would be so much better.
Re: Without You Love, I Would Die [story With Photo] by 5hamkhan(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
thanks for ur comments. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Relationship With Ex After Marriage / What Is The Craziest Nd Funniest Thing You Have Ever Done In Your Relationship / Urgent Help. . . I Want To Suprise Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.