Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed (8796 Views)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / Help I Slept With A One Week Old Widow On Her Matrimonial Bed, Any Repercussion? / I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by nana(f): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2007
brb
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by mcube(f): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2007
@ poster

your friend is a disgrace to womanhood. i dont think she is actually ready for marraige before she jumped into it.

as for the guy demanding money from her, she is a real mugu as someone said earlier but i think thats good for her at least she has to pay for service being rendered to her.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by cece84(f): 12:49am On Apr 02, 2009
@ poster
your friend is a hoe, her husband should leave her ass. since she doesnt seem like she wants to be married, how dare her cheat, but to bring that man into the home, shame shame
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by sammyzacks(m): 1:39am On Apr 02, 2009
let her get a divorce.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by TheClown: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2010
I forsee someone being slashed to pieces!!!!!!!!!! yewhoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by MOBO444(f): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2010
ss
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by dakronik(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
grin grin its as if dey r takin about me..am bunkin ma sugar mummy on her matrimonial bed bt minE is a widow....
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by mamagee3(f): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2012
That's bad, I suggest you advice her!
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by stint(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2012
Nia: I think you should stay out of it and let your friend deal with her own issues. Your only advice to her should be that she should not be giving her new lover that kind of money.
Why not nawn . obviously the guy is doing a ' good' job
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by stint(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2012
dakronik: grin grin its as if dey r takin about me..am bunkin ma sugar mummy on her matrimonial bed bt minE is a widow....
continue . eh! ever wondered if her husband died from over bunkin a woman like her. continue you hear? lol
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by Youngpo413: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
twinstaiye:
Your friend don kolo. I guess she doesnt need the marriage any more. Perhaps the guy is using some juju on your friend. The best thing you can do is set her up, so her husband would caught her in the act.
naija ladies can do anything, so I'm not surprised., to them it's just normal.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by Youngpo413: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
loretta:
I want to say thank you to everybody that has contributed to this trend.

1. The Husband is a chronic womanizer, and he is a sailor as I said earlier on, and he is not always around, each time he comes around he doesnt come home he will either give them one excuse or the other and whenever he comes around he will tell her he is tired or and when she complains he just got angry and left.

2. The day he will manage to have fun with her he will not spend more than 30minutes with her, according to my friend he is 2minutes noddle. All he is after he is to be giving her money.

3. That's what led to the infedilty, and my friend is a very wild girl, she likes fun a lot that's why she can cope ( am not sayaing is good shaa) but that was what the man was doing with her b4 he got this is shipping job 2years ago. All of a sudden he just changed, no more going out with, he used to take to clubs, but all dat stopped. So u will see what i mean. ( he took her so high and left just like that.) And he got a 16yr old girl which is grooving around town with anytime he comes around.

4. For the issue of bringing the manfriend to her house, she has stopped that but she is still keeping the guy, which am still trying to let her stop it. according to u r advise have passed it on to her. She is really really emotional traumatized but i have told her that's not the solution, maybe she should call a family meeting when the guy is around
or keep praying to the Lord for a change.

5. The worst of the whole issue is that the guy was around during the baby's birthday and they manage to have fun, guess what after a week she was diagnosed for having STD.

I know some people will say she got from the other guy, that's not true she & the other have protected sex (Condom). u see what I mean.

Let me stop here I will continue late
b!tch you just blew your cover, shame on you.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by Youngpo413: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
CheeMoney:
mmm, I'm begining to have separating the person Lorreta from the adulterer. You seem to have an indept knowledge of what goes on in the adulterous woman's bedroom. The husband being a 2mins man, spending less than 30mins in all, ur friend's s.e.xual appetite. People make una think am now? Anyhow sha, whoever it is, its BAD and can never be condoned. Get a vibrator instead or file for a divorce.
don't mind that hoe, she is the one. Guilt is eating her up and was just looking for an opportunity to let off the steam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp Sex Group / What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? / I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.