Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House (8804 Views)

I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2021
The day I visited this guy in his house

I won't forget what happened that day.

I met this guy and we got into talking everyday, on the phone.
He has this sweet voice and knows how to talk to a woman and make her feel comfortable. He said beautiful things to me. And I fell for him.
So he invited me over to his house and I honoured the invitation, without any delay. It was something I was eagerly waiting for and it was appearing like, he wasn't ever going ask.
He was living comfortably in a very comfy apartment.
He made me feel at home. And I accepted him, without having any second thought, hoping that the relationship would graduate into a permanent level.....��
He wasn't the dirty type. His apartment was well tidied and sparkling. Even his kitchen was well organized and every item had their own place. The setting of things in his house made me fall even more for him.... He was already appearing PERFECT in my heart.
He made a very tasty stew, which he said he prepared specially for me. He used to brag how wonderful his cooking skills are, which I thought he was lying. But that day, I was shocked to find a man who cooks even better than me. So I told him that, it wasn't possible, that he bought the food from a nice restaurant.
He then showed me a video he made while cooking the food, that he knew I won't believe him, so he thought it wise to video himself as proof.
After confirming the video, I found my mouth refusing to shut, I was so amazed. The food tasted so delicious.
After eating the food, I stood to carry the plate to the kitchen. He stopped me, saying that, I was a guest, that it was his duty to take care of me.
He then led me up, held me by the waist, as I backed him, with his arms clinching so tight around me, from behind. We were still walking to the couch, while his mouth located my ear, whispering air into it. And I was loosing my stand. I confirmed that moment that, he was the romantic type
I was feeling for this guy. The hairs on my skin were already standing up because of what he was doing with my ear. I had this desire to start kissing him already, but..... I said to myself, "Ngozi, calm down... Just calm down and be a responsible babe.... But you can have a quicky with him in your head, that one is allowed"

And this my dirty mind made a quick imagination, doing it with him.... and just like that, I wet up.

"Hope you are good now?" My mind asked me...

"No, I want the real thing" I replied her���

"Never, you hear me? You are not doing anything with this guy on this visit, so that you don't appear like a bad girl. Be responsible and don't do anything with him, I'm warning you" ���

Imagine my mind warning me to be a good and responsible girl...

I got into a fight with my mind on whether to do what she wants or what my body wants at that moment......... The decision was so hard. The guy was the perfect sweet guy. Very cute and adoring. I knew we would definitely kiss, but would I be able to resist the urge to do what my other mind was advising me to do?..... Continue reading from Ngozi Lovelyn below

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/09/the-day-i-visited-this-guy-in-his-house-part-two.html
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Skyfornia(m): 6:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Buhari is still the president

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by ramaju: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Skyfornia:
and Bobrisky's father.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by yuping(m): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Tortoise don't run

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Boniii4041:
Good one
Thank you
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2021
yuping:
Tortoise don't run
But he did... Sad though
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2021
ramaju:
and Bobrisky's father.
Haha
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Skyfornia:
That's what I confirmed this morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Jerryherd: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Smooth Playboy
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by brosom(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Omo see which kind strategy be this na?

Part 1 is on nairaland

Part 2 is on another site,

Now part 3 only God knows where,

Wtf??

Abeg it's morning no come give person morning erection here o..

10 Likes

Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Millimann: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Next time don't lead him too far before backing out..

Better give him the impression from the onset that you're not going to the extreme.
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by kelvinezeh55(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2021
Nice write up (la click la bend)

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Tasty2021: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2021
Nice story line!
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2021
Millimann:
Next time don't lead him too far before backing out..

Better give him the impression from the onset that you're not going to the extreme.
Is that enough reason for what he did?
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2021
Tasty2021:
Nice story line!
After he broke my heart?
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:
Omo see which kind strategy be this na?

Part 1 is on nairaland

Part 2 is on another site,

Now part 3 only God knows where,

Wtf??

Abeg it's morning no come give person morning erection here o..

When I was left heart broken?
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2021
kelvinezeh55:
Nice write up (la click la bend)

Chai
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Countersam(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Just be me like to swear for you this morning for wasting my scrolls
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2021
I read only the first line of each paragraph then I knew it was shit!
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by wonseun(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

When I was left heart broken?

Eyah, Sorry dear!
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by punisha: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Wow...I love the part d Ngozi now died after she jumped from the cliff

1 Like

Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Millimann: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

Is that enough reason for what he did?

Some men are wired like that.

But don't worry, he will come back.

Ohhh... I forgot that's just a story grin grin Anyways, I'm contributing to Part 2 plot.
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Opemiposii(f): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2021
ramaju:
and Bobrisky's father.
nibo...
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Josbreed: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2021
La click crew
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by muller101(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2021
We missed EPL. Thank God today is Saturday
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by mcjohny(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2021
story quite interesting

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Gynn: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
mcjohny:
And we finally settled on the couch.
My tongue already wet to receive his kiss

1 Like

Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by mcjohny(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gynn:

This is not fair chief... copying someone elses story on another site
sorry
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Gynn: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
The story is a nice read.

You were wise. You saved yourself some major trouble, because both your goals for the relationship did not align.

Also the guy deserves some kudos for not leading you on, in the false hope they'll be something permanent... while what he's interested in is just the sex
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
wonseun:

Eyah, Sorry dear!
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Anus Is Gapping And Leaking. Should I Put Cotton Wool Inside? / Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.