Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... (3498 Views)

Why Should A Bride Expose Her Body So Cheaply? / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by Jerryjat(m): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
Except you desperately want to convince men that you are a cheap girl and don't have value for your body, I see no reason why a lady should leave her home dressing like this. See another 'bad' pix below...

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by butta(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
@op mind ur damn business dude
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by MrCork17: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
Jerry-jat:
Except you desperately want to convince men that you are a cheap girl and don't have value for your body, I see no reason why a lady should leave her home dressing like this. See another 'bad' pix below...

^^^^^ Jerry-jat<<<<<<<< 100,0000,000,000% GAY!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
Whenever you see them do eyes RIGHT na
Abi dem put am for ya face?
grin
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
Don't you like what you see?
That's their selling point undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by antontech(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Jesus

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
@ 2nd pic: WTF?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by berylLOL(f): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
Soo what should Nairaland do about it? :s

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by omega25red(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
Jerry-jat:
when will guys like you know to look away if you see something you don't like ?

to be honest those girls in the second picture should definitely cover up because all them rolls are hurting my eyes grin
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by fuckluv(f): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
Who are these ones?

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by mysticgal(f): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
these amoebas sef
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by Jerryjat(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
antontech: Jesus

Na so ma ma Shout wen i been 1st see am....
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by engrtee(f): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
how much should they charge?
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by oluking: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
Jerry-jat:

the 1st lady get lapka lapka for LAP.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by Smartiegurl(f): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
jeeezzz! these are my fellow ladies........they don't even have smooth laps!!! #this really sucks# pukes!!
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by MrCork17: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
Smartie gurl: jeeezzz! these are my fellow ladies........they don't even have smooth laps!!! #this really sucks# pukes!!

..sweeery..even if u exposed yor self..I WILL NEVER LOOOK..EVER!!! angry
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by 190: 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
oluking:

the 1st lady get lapka lapka for LAP.... grin

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by Smartiegurl(f): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mr..Cork:

..sweeery..even if u exposed yor self..I WILL NEVER LOOOK..EVER!!! angry
Ignoring you!!!!!! **even if you looked i won't notice you**
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by nichole2(f): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Na wa some people no dey look mirrow before dey commot house lipsrsealed.
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by MrCork17: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
Smartie gurl: Ignoring you!!!!!! **even if you looked i won't notice you**

..yea right, .. ignore me and slowly check me out! undecided
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by Smartiegurl(f): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mr..Cork:

..yea right, .. ignore me and slowly check me out! undecided
Ape!!! *ignoring you more* lolzz.
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by Ejine(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
The second picture....

Obara Jesus! Those blobs are an embarrassment to the human race.

The one on the left resemble akamu wey dem add too much water, while the one on the right resemble moin-moin wey don rotten finish. Gawd!
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... by andyanders: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Why do you call these ones, ladies op? These are wastes that supposed to be thrown to the zoo for animals to feed on. Which kind of man would have appetite to take these ones to bed talkless of marring them? Useless beasts.

They are contradiction to human history.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This / Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy / Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.