Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,559 members, 7,820,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs (13145 Views)

Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC / CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone / NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by xrazzy(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2013
DR JOSEPH GOEBBELS undecided
DR REUBEN ABATI undecided
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by sureteeboy(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2013
Policewoman: OK.
only God knows what's wrong with you. You quoted the whole post just to write OK
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by lioncoolst(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2013
samm_miey: abati is a deity dt curses calibr of people like u 4showcasing foolishness by quoting whole threads!Mumu
grin lolz. Nice one. I didn't know that retards still existed in Nigeria.BBpreye or whateva your user name is, should be joined in mumutrimony with that silly policewoman.
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by FLYFIRE(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2013
Now I know how jobless & wicked so many NLders have become. What is wrong in Dr. Abati asking that Mr. President be allowed to focus on work at hand? People should be sensible & stop doing things to hurt others because whatever you sow is what you reap. And to be honest, who out of all those past leaders have been as sincere as President Goodluck in tackling the challenges we face as a nation . No matter what people do here on NL, it will not keep President Goodluck from staying beyond 2015 as president. Anything you do to deliberately hurt someone will ALWAYS come back to hunt you....ask the northern elders. sad sad sad They are now being hunted by what they taught will be a tool to make Nigeria ungovernable for the elected. God is watching. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2013
i need amnesty
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2013
FLYFIRE: Now I know how jobless & wicked so many NLders have become. What is wrong in Dr. Abati asking that Mr. President be allowed to focus on work at hand? People should be sensible & stop doing things to hurt others because whatever you sow is what you reap. And to be honest, who out of all those past leaders have been as sincere as President Goodluck in tackling the challenges we face as a nation . No matter what people do here on NL, it will not keep President Goodluck from staying beyond 2015 as president. Anything you do to deliberately hurt someone will ALWAYS come back to hunt you....ask the northern elders. sad sad sad They are now being hunted by what they taught will be a tool to make Nigeria ungovernable for the elected. God is watching. angry angry

I guess u r one of PDP tugs (a.k.a egbe wager) or ur father is a PDP ward chairman.
What has GEJ done to win 2015? in 1972 there is street light in my town and water board very active but today no more.
Abi na road we go talk? or light?
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by Ify2excel: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2013
Policewoman: OK.
u mean u quoted dis whole post just 2 belch out "ok"? Something must b wrong with u. My hand dey pain me wey i take dey scroll down only to see "ok" Embrain urself policewoman or watever u call urself. U dull die.
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by FLYFIRE(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2013
PDPwayoo:

I guess u r one of PDP tugs (a.k.a egbe wager) or ur father is a PDP ward chairman.
What has GEJ done to win 2015? in 1972 there is street light in my town and water board very active but today no more.
Abi na road we go talk? or light?

No, its not GEJ. Its those that stayed before him. Be objective man; dont be blinded by tribal or political affiliation. This man has gone through what others that ruled this country did not. Put yourself in his shoes man; this man is not spirit. We get really handy when it comes to putting others down...but have you noticed how it hurts when we are put down?
I do not belong to any party...but my advice is, keep your tongue in check undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by concacid: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2013
People don't you think people like ABATI,Bbpreye,and Policewoman be evacuated from this planet Bunch of FOOLS!!!
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by kufreabasi(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2013
okpara ugo: Akpati, tell Jonathan to settle me. Am in Abuja now.

Then you need to form your own group seeking for amnesty, because GEJ can't and won't settle you alone. You should know the newest development in this nation.
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2013
FLYFIRE:

No, its not GEJ. Its those that stayed before him. Be objective man; dont be blinded by tribal or political affiliation. This man has gone through what others that ruled this country did not. Put yourself in his shoes man; this man is not spirit. We get really handy when it comes to putting others down...but have you noticed how it hurts when we are put down?
I do not belong to any party...but my advice is, keep your tongue in check undecided undecided

My broda, i like men not boys in govt.

GEJ is responsible for insecurity in Nigeria; IF he arrest Bohari and some northern elders linked to Boko Haram, nothing will happen and BH will disappear. When OBJ was in jail he was begging for freedom not power...........so if Buhari go to jail he will start begging for his head (freedom) not power or pleading for BH amnesty.
GEJ might be a good man but not man enough to rule Nigeria.

The problem Nigeria have is security. By now our economy should have been bigger than SA. Foreign investors are scared of nigeria cos of security problems.
How can we move forward if no foreign investors? Oil alone can not help up.
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by Ify2excel: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

Please what is "abati"
u mean u quoted d whole length of dis long post only 2 ask such a dumb question? U & ur partner-in-foolishness dat so called Policewoman r not sparing any effort 2 win d detestable Fool's Cap. Too many retards, cretins, dumb heads with thick skulls loitering on NL these days. Seun, both new & existing members shd b subjected 2 a very serious IQ test periodically. Only those dat pass on merit wud continue 2 b members. Just my 2 cents.
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by FLYFIRE(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2013
PDPwayoo:

My broda, i like men not boys in govt.

GEJ is responsible for insecurity in Nigeria; IF he arrest Bohari and some northern elders linked to Boko Haram, nothing will happen and BH will disappear. When OBJ was in jail he was begging for freedom not power...........so if Buhari go to jail he will start begging for his head (freedom) not power or pleading for BH amnesty.
GEJ might be a good man but not man enough to rule Nigeria.

The problem Nigeria have is security. By now our economy should have been bigger than SA. Foreign investors are scared of nigeria cos of security problems.
How can we move forward if no foreign investors? Oil alone can not help up.

Your `We need men not boys in govt` implies you mean that the opposition have more men to handle the affairs of this great nation. Where are the `men`? Look through the opposition & see if what you truely wish/mean for this nation can come out of them. I love this nation to DEATH. I work with people of other nations & can say most would sell an eye to become Nigerians. That is not to say we do not have challenges. Do you know that people just goes ahead & destroy equipments to paint the govt incompetent? Do you know that there is islamic sympathy for the boko haram in Nigeria? GEJ is responsible for insecurity in Nigeria, you said? Have you seen delegates going to see him every time asking for amnesty for the terrorists? Why? Because, they are responsible for insecurity & they want to begin to clean up their acts before they begin to bandy a northern candidate for 2015. Do you remember what El-rufai said about Buhari before the last election? See apart of it: Mallam El-Rufai wishes to remind General Buhari that he has remained perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state, and afterwards, is a warning that many Nigerians have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known. Do you remember what Buhari said before the last election? He said Abacha DID NOT touch Nigeria`s penny. What do I say about Tinubu? Are these the `men` we need to redeem Nigeria? My brother, Nigeria is GREAT...but we must become one people not seperated by religion & tribe...which unfortunately is the norm. God bless Nigeria
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by ktpkool: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2013
Una don talk, we don hear but we no gree until 2015 don come........ Liarnuses!!!!!!!!
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by Dee60: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2013
Mr Abati, it is not what you say that matters, people are reading all the body language of your boss and that is why the noise about 2015.

At any rate, if the administration was performing, there will be less noise about elections. The feeling out here is that government has gone asleep and has handed over power to cabals.
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2013
How many people can see the future?. None that I know of except God. Looking back at Nigeria, most especially at june12, 1993 and what IBB did to the Yorubas, I know that they will “not be in haste” to sell themselves back to the Hausas, no matter what GEJ does, just dare to believe me.

We southerners call the Northerners Cattle Rearers but some of us have not realized that they believe we are the cattle that they are rearing. They proved that to us during the Abiola saga and that is why Atiku, Ribbadu and might be Buhari “had not” and “will not” be able to get the vote of the Yoruba “VOTERS” even if they get the supports of the western media.

1 Like

Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
FLYFIRE:

Your `We need men not boys in govt` implies you mean that the opposition have more men to handle the affairs of this great nation. Where are the `men`? Look through the opposition & see if what you truely wish/mean for this nation can come out of them. I love this nation to DEATH. I work with people of other nations & can say most would sell an eye to become Nigerians. That is not to say we do not have challenges. Do you know that people just goes ahead & destroy equipments to paint the govt incompetent? Do you know that there is islamic sympathy for the boko haram in Nigeria? GEJ is responsible for insecurity in Nigeria, you said? Have you seen delegates going to see him every time asking for amnesty for the terrorists? Why? Because, they are responsible for insecurity & they want to begin to clean up their acts before they begin to bandy a northern candidate for 2015. Do you remember what El-rufai said about Buhari before the last election? See apart of it: Mallam El-Rufai wishes to remind General Buhari that he has remained perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state, and afterwards, is a warning that many Nigerians have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known. Do you remember what Buhari said before the last election? He said Abacha DID NOT touch Nigeria`s penny. What do I say about Tinubu? Are these the `men` we need to redeem Nigeria? My brother, Nigeria is GREAT...but we must become one people not seperated by religion & tribe...which unfortunately is the norm. God bless Nigeria

I like ur spirit. I love Nigeria too but gave up with PDP organization.
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Propagandist machinery at work.

Abati is a disgrace to the Yoruba race.
SO HE IS YORUBA shocked
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by Easy1401(m): 12:44am On Apr 18, 2013
Who is fooling who in this country?? i still dey laugh!!!!!!!!
Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by ewet: 12:59am On Apr 18, 2013
Rexxie:
ENEMY OF PROGRESS,WHAT HAVE YOU GOT SINCE 1960? THE PRESIDENT IS BARELY TWO YEARS IN OFFICE,2 UNGOVERNABLE BOKO HARAMIC YEARS WITH POWER BROKERS CERTAINLY AND SUBTLELY AND SECRETLY SPOILING THINGS JUST TO DISCREDIT THE MAN AND YOU AND YOUR LIKES ARE HERE MESSING AND GASING IN CHINESSE...
I laff at your quite unintelligent post.Was this wht he told you when he was campaigning for the job?It is obvious your GEJ had no plans on hw he wuld govern and neva knw wht to do.All these probs you mentioned i agree predates GEJ's tenure.But somebody aspiring to lead shuld notmake such flimsy excuses as you hav just done.
Was he elected into office just to wear a bowler hat and merely show his face around as the president of the most populous black nation.Hell no! if the guy cant solve the myriad of problems bedeviling us he shul get the hell out and allow those who can and who will get the job done shikenah and we will all wish him well in his future endeavours and even pray tht God shuld continue to bless him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Announces Ibrahim Oloriegbe Winner Of Kwara Central Senatorial Seat / Third Mainland Bridge Is Safe – Works Ministry / Niger Government Maps Out Alternative Route For Heavy Duty Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.