Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die (26294 Views)

Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man / How A Man Could Live Amicably With His Wife. / Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by femyodsky(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
All you just need is to start confessing positive things into your life and you have what you say.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by LivingSaint(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
I guess the way to your village is just travel to the end of the world, turn left and you're there. What monkey superstition rules ruins your lives!
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Okija_juju:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-DLfkOF-xJoE/T6A8vVFY6_I/AAAAAAAAAKQ/pafW_sc5Qp4/s1600/juju1.gif[/img]

Onye na kpo'm?! angry

A'sim Onye na kpo Alusi Okija afa?! Ogini ka ichoro ka'm mere gi?!

Where is the customer?! What is her problem?!

The gods are not to blame cos the gods are wise!! grin

That alusi okija is not available is not for this one! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
The Bible says that "My ppl Perish for Lack of Knowledge"..... This 2013 for GOD's sake undecided

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
Lagusta:

can you see your life

Yorubas have never killed twins, either in the past, present or future, i knew before that you were referring to the past nah...

Even some specific villages used to revere twins as deities, even up till this present moment!!!

Some yorubas cook beans every year just to appease them, or something....

Thats why i said get your facts right

Oh!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My bad! I think it was maybe Calabar people or some Eastern tribe. Sorry about the error.

But anyways, you get my point sha wink
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
baby_123:

That was a Calabar belief not a Yoruba belief. Yoruba's have never killed twins.

Thanks for the re-education. My bad smiley

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Truckpusher(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
This kind of stories makes me puke
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by tjskii(f): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Table Leg :

SHUT UP AND EAT A D....I....C...K

Ther are a lot of sick puppies on NL,if not for internet,I spose flog u with koboko,yamhead

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by IkeNwanyiCalaba: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
AmmyMummy: did u do comprehension at al wen u ar in school, or u ar not a student or wat,wat is dere u dint understood, u ar nw preachin 2 d poster,just take a second look at ur username, or am i tinkin other wise, i tot dat charity begins at home

gataway you. upon all the replying to my advise your own is annoy me more because i know you jealosy. you can never never chalenge me in english spoken and writen. what do you know in comprehenshion? I know I didn't have a digree in english, but im more than you. what is wrong in my advices? having two boyfriend if that is not vanity upon vanity, then i cannot comprehend. insted of you to advising her to give her live to christ in other to success in heaven, you are hear causin and confusing. nikompupu my feet. mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Lagusta(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba:

gataway you. upon all the replying to my advise your own is annoy me more because i know you jealosy. you can never never chalenge me in english spoken and writen. what do you know in comprehenshion? I know I didn't have a digree in english, but im more than you. what is wrong in my advices? having two boyfriend if that is not vanity upon vanity, then i cannot comprehend. insted of you to advising her to give her live to christ in other to success in heaven, you are hear causin and confusing. nikompupu my feet. mtcheeew.

is this for real, or you are just trying to make me laugh, cos i am laughing real hard here
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Sike(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
This is Preposterous! Pure Superstition if you'ask me.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by LivingSaint(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba:

Are you for real?
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by LivingSaint(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
It just occured to me to ask: what of a male child falling off his momma's back, any repercussions?
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by czay(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
Nothing but a superstitious myth...
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by goldstarpamela(f): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
Go for deliverance at scoan
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by snthesis(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
na wa o- chei, another question to ask my would be fiancee "did ur mum drop u as a child?" grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by erinlakatabu: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
ocman: Please I need your help. I'm 27 and a graduate.I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 months a few weeks back because he picks on any thing I do and reads different meanings to it. Two weeks ago, a guy I dated in 2006 when I was a virgin came back.

Then we were more like friends but now he wants marriage. The Ex I broke up with also wants me back. I got the shock of my life when my family gathered to tell me I have a sacrifice I need to do because my mum confessed that I fell off her back. NowI have done the atonement and thank God it wasn't diabolical. My problem is that I am scared to bring any of these guys home because I don't want any of them to die. I have cried and cried cos I don't know why this is happening now.

As for my mum, we aint in good terms anymore for keeping this all these years. Pls guys, what do you think I should do?

Another Wale Adenuga production

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Costa2000(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba:

hahhhahahahaha my brother carry go,ur english is better than those that have digree* in english,they dont know that u know comprehenshion*,they are hear* causin* and confusing.infact they are nikompupus* ur feet.they will comprehenshion by forcé.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by delpee(f): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
Murder of english language is too much on NL these days. What's up with our young ones?

@op
Forgive your mum and go for deliverance if you still have your doubt. Mind games is the issue and you can deal with it. MFM seems to be good at that. Your man won't die.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by IkeNwanyiCalaba: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
Costa2000:
hahhhahahahaha my brother carry go,ur english is better than those that have digree* in english,they dont know that u know comprehenshion*,they are hear* causin* and confusing.infact they are nikompupus* ur feet.they will comprehenshion by forcé.

go seat down my friend. some of these english is error by tipographie and you know it so you better stop pretend.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by LivingSaint(m): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba:

go seat down my friend. some of these english is error by tipographie and you know it so you better stop pretend.
You are going to make all dogs in my neighbourhood to bark in distress.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Imyourex(m): 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba: i cannot even understanding you. you talk in idioms. you have some explane to do. next time try make yourself easy in your explnatione and i will know to help you. From the small i understand, you are fighting with your boyfriend. my simple advise is live boyfriend girlfriend thing alone because all is vanity upon vanity. give your life to christ. thank you.

Guy, your Grammar and your username Is adding to this poor Girl's problem o!

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Imyourex(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
cheesy
Living_Saint: You are going to make all dogs in my neighbourhood to bark in distress.
cheesy
Living_Saint: You are going to make all dogs in my neighbourhood to bark in distress.

Choi!
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Imyourex(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba:

*Falls from my mum's back and starts ROTFLMAO!*
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by LivingSaint(m): 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Please help me translate IkeNwayiCalaba to English.

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 18, 2013
The problem of naija ..religions and superstitions, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Etelite: 6:19am On Apr 18, 2013
ocman: Please I need your help. I'm 27 and a graduate.I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 months a few weeks back because he picks on any thing I do and reads different meanings to it. Two weeks ago, a guy I dated in 2006 when I was a virgin came back.

Then we were more like friends but now he wants marriage. The Ex I broke up with also wants me back. I got the shock of my life when my family gathered to tell me I have a sacrifice I need to do because my mum confessed that I fell off her back. NowI have done the atonement and thank God it wasn't diabolical. My problem is that I am scared to bring any of these guys home because I don't want any of them to die. I have cried and cried cos I don't know why this is happening now.

As for my mum, we aint in good terms anymore for keeping this all these years. Pls guys, what do you think I should do?

Don't go and start living your life...stay and useless ur precious life that God gave u believing in nonsense of the past.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by drchingy: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2013
Jesus christ.
This is d stupidest tin I ve eva heard
N people re even here given her advise.
Op u must be veeeerry dumb
Ur type will still be killing twins n circumcise ur female babies
Mmmtttcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Sirdayor(m): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2013
those old stuff are just mere superstition. However, you need to genuinly give your life to christ & stop keeping any grudges with your mum.
Even if the issue is a more serious one, you will overcome it. So, no need to be afraid.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 18, 2013
Whosoever the son of God shall set free is free indeed. U hv no reason to be scared when he words are there for you and God takes his words serious more than anything.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by eghosarita: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2013

for u to have performed d sacrifice means u have agreed to d gimmicks of that tradition and the covenant is binding on u so before u go ahead with any plan u ll have to break that covenant u entered into unknowingly. my advice: dont rush. take a break go for deliverance at MFM cos thats the church i attend and i know its for real, after u have gone for the deliverance then talk to ur choice from d 2 guys about it and also advice that both of u go for deliverance this time before u go ahead to present him to ur family, i tell u NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO ANY OF YOU. even if only u go but the Bible says 1 will drive 1000 2 ll drive 10000 so there is power in unity, however i ll really like to talk with u more on this, so i ll advise u log on to this website - www.mfmsurulereregion.org, send a message through the contact so we can have one on one couselling session.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2013
Why don't you give your life to Christ and forget all this fetish belief. Once your life is hidden in Christ, nothing can harm you as you then become apple of God's eyes.

ALL THE BEST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything / A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) / Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.