Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die (26376 Views)

Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man / How A Man Could Live Amicably With His Wife. / Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Lagusta(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
pDude:

Ain't nobody got time for that undecided

Reread my post. I used past tense. Meaning I was referring to the past.

Surprised you haven't figured that out yet undecided

can you see your life

Yorubas have never killed twins, either in the past, present or future, i knew before that you were referring to the past nah...

Even some specific villages used to revere twins as deities, even up till this present moment!!!

Some yorubas cook beans every year just to appease them, or something....

Thats why i said get your facts right
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Lagusta(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
baby_123:

That was a Calabar belief not a Yoruba belief. Yoruba's have never killed twins.

please tell him again ooo my sister, thank u jare

who does not uderstand english comprehension now!!!

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by AnanseK(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
jeffizy: For those that dont know,

it's a believe in some parts of Nigeria ,that when a baby falls from his/her mum's back, such baby ,either boy or girl, will witness the death of 7 spouses in his/her adulthood!

l.

This is the first time I am coming across this primitive nonsense.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by buJu234: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
why are the spouses for US female children that fell from the mum`s back not dead

infact these traditions were put in placed by uneducated men and women; their theories have failed uncountable times.

SO WHY ARE THESE DAYS EDUCATED KIDS; BSC; MSC; PHD etc HOLDERS STILL PRACTICE THESE SAME OLD UNPROVED TRADITIONS??

Is like education in Nigeria is becoming a waste of time; or of No effect in the daily lives of the citizens
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Oghieme: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
The Ex I broke up with also wants me back. I got the shock of my life when my family gathered to tell me I have a sacrifice I need to do because my mum confessed that I fell off her bacK. Are you a christian? Where is it writing in the Bible that your husband will die because of that? The Bible said, Let all men be a lies and GOD's word be true. Romans 3:3-4.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Okijajuju1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
OP!!

This is the testimony of one of our very first clients..

This was when he came to me in 1973 for ogwu ego..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV2PjSVad2A

Today.. Look at him;

See his testimony..

Remember.. The gods are wise...

2 Likes

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by saintdeby(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
@OP, my advice for u is to reconcile wit ur mum, & go for tranditional cleansing, coz wen d problm gas nw u will b d only one dat will bear d consequence.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by kingingkinging: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ OP, pls don't entertain any fear and pls stop telling any other person, dead or alive about this case. It is a superstition but has affected some people who believed in it.

Pray to God and believe in that God.

Are you telling me that if a baby falls from Hilary Clinton or Kim K she will do any sacrifice?

it is just a way of telling our African women to take good care of their babies.

It is well with you. Pls take the better of the two to mama(she loves u and did all she did out of love and care).

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by raystanley(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
dumb post! op get on with your life and trash those shlts away...
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Phillfree(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
Don't tell me you believe in such things, they work no more buh if you doubt me, drop ur digits and let's hook up and get married.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by AmmyMummy(f): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba: i cannot even understanding you. you talk in idioms. you have some explane to do. next time try make yourself easy in your explnatione and i will know to help you. From the small i understand, you are fighting with your boyfriend. my simple advise is live boyfriend girlfriend thing alone because all is vanity upon vanity. give your life to christ. thank you.
did u do comprehension at al wen u ar in school, or u ar not a student or wat,wat is dere u dint understood, u ar nw preachin 2 d poster,just take a second look at ur username, or am i tinkin other wise, i tot dat charity begins at home
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by kb83(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
Dis is no mere superstition it is an ancestral curse and 2 breakfree u need intensive prayer and when d time comes 4 u 2 marry take ur man 4 prayers,IJN dat curse is broken in ur life 2da.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Lagusta(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
AmmyMummy: did u do comprehension at al wen u ar in school, or u ar not a student or wat,wat is dere u dint understood, u ar nw preachin 2 d poster,just take a second look at ur username, or am i tinkin other wise, i tot dat charity begins at home

mummy, this your own lexis and structure too na die ooo!!!!

grin cheesy grin
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by LivingSaint(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]Bia here Nwayi Poster;

The gods are not happy at all... angry

You fell from your mothers back?! Thats an abormination in 160 countries including the Vatican. You must properly appease the gods. Also, you will need to be bathed at night in Ezu River, perform the Shakira spiritual dance of purification, spend 6 nights in my room shrine and also makes sacrifices of atonement before the next 3 market days.. angry

You will need the following items;

1. Brand new Unlocked Blackberry Z10 To call the gods
2. The upper left Canine teeth of a 3 year old virgin humpback whale.
3. Two pieces of 6 yards original Hollandaise..
4. 1 all white Native goat, complete with biabia.
5. 3 kolanuts.
6. 4 bottles of Dom Perignon For libation
5. 1 blind tsetse fly
6. 1, 100ml bottle of Chanel Bleu perfum For incense

and

450,000 Naira in minted 500 Naira notes or its equivalent in British pounds or U.S dollars.

Failure to do this and you will only have yourself to blame.. Ask for the matter of your man dying, I will solve that one free for you as a bonanza package in our "Solve one problem, get another one free" promo..

The gods have spoken o!!! The price is negotiable.. Visit our website at ww.Okijajuju/datsall for solutions to all your spiritual matters, financial and emotional problems..Motto:The gods are wise... [/b]

@ the poster,help has come swiftly
Grab it
That is the beauty of nairaland
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
Okija_juju:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-DLfkOF-xJoE/T6A8vVFY6_I/AAAAAAAAAKQ/pafW_sc5Qp4/s1600/juju1.gif[/img]

Onye na kpo'm?! angry

A'sim Onye na kpo Alusi Okija afa?! Ogini ka ichoro ka'm mere gi?!

Where is the customer?! What is her problem?!

The gods are not to blame cos the gods are wise!! grin

I knew you will come to the rescue
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Morgan1092(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba: i cannot even understanding you. you talk in idioms. you have some explane to do. next time try make yourself easy in your explnatione and i will know to help you. From the small i understand, you are fighting with your boyfriend. my simple advise is live boyfriend girlfriend thing alone because all is vanity upon vanity. give your life to christ. thank you.
Come whc hole did u crawl out 4rm? Hmmm! Mtchewww
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
ocman: Please I need your help. I'm 27 and a graduate.I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 months a few weeks back because he picks on any thing I do and reads different meanings to it. Two weeks ago, a guy I dated in 2006 when I was a virgin came back.

Then we were more like friends but now he wants marriage. The Ex I broke up with also wants me back. I got the shock of my life when my family gathered to tell me I have a sacrifice I need to do because my mum confessed that I fell off her back. NowI have done the atonement and thank God it wasn't diabolical. My problem is that I am scared to bring any of these guys home because I don't want any of them to die. I have cried and cried cos I don't know why this is happening now.

As for my mum, we aint in good terms anymore for keeping this all these years. Pls guys, what do you think I should do?

Lmaooooo seriously? WTF
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by maclatunji: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
OP, Rubbish! No such thing. Go and get married to whomsoever you feel is best for you and may God be with you.

#ArrantNonsensicus

1 Like

Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by TableLeg(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
AmmyMummy: did u do comprehension at al wen u ar in school, or u ar not a student or wat,wat is dere u dint understood, u ar nw preachin 2 d poster,just take a second look at ur username, or am i tinkin other wise, i tot dat charity begins at home

JESUS WEPT!!!!
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by EveryLadY(f): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
REALITY101:

Lmaooooo seriously? WTF

[color=#990000][/color]PITY UR SORRY LIFE
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Costa2000(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
udokpuenyi:

Nwa nnah , nna gi muru gi, nne gi wu onye aka ebe;
Ubosi ajo ihe ga-eme, ukwu gi agaghi apu n'ama

Udokpuenyi nwa afo ka ibu,opupu gi na mbata gi ga abu ife agoziri agozi.
Dike eji eje mba, udodiri gi.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Morgan1092(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Costa2000:
Ikenwanyicalaba chie supu oyibo opuegi ome na afo,gaba na ilu na akwum gi na azu.
*i laf fal 4rm seat* Nwanne ina anukwa oyibo
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by kooto(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
ocman: Please I need your help. I'm 27 and a graduate.I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 months a few weeks back because he picks on any thing I do and reads different meanings to it. Two weeks ago, a guy I dated in 2006 when I was a virgin came back.

Then we were more like friends but now he wants marriage. The Ex I broke up with also wants me back. I got the shock of my life when my family gathered to tell me I have a sacrifice I need to do because my mum confessed that I fell off her back. NowI have done the atonement and thank God it wasn't diabolical. My problem is that I am scared to bring any of these guys home because I don't want any of them to die. I have cried and cried cos I don't know why this is happening now.

As for my mum, we aint in good terms anymore for keeping this all these years. Pls guys, what do you think I should do?
You don't need to do anything sincerely speaking, even without the atonement your man wil not die, on the other hand why not in good terms with your mum; if she had told you earlier what difference? it's not that you are married and your husband died before you get to know. so forgive your mum if there is anything to forgive in the first place.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by chopwell: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ op. When I was very young,I was told its a taboo to sit in a pounding mortar and fart as d mortar will take u up into d sky and u would never be seen again. Growing up, I found out it was to deter us from sitting in them. I strongly believe it is also d case with dis situation. It must have been a way of making young mothers careful wit d babies strapped to their backs and nothing more. Moreover, aint u a christain, Christ has borne all our curses by hanging on a tree. So pls relax and pray handing over everytin to Jehovah. Also change ur thots pattern pls. So ur fears do not come upon u. It is well wit u IJN. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by tjskii(f): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
Table Leg :

Shattap ... What foolish deliverance? deliverance, you cant even spell, yet you are here talking about it....

OLODO

Smh for u, frothing at d mouth like a rabid dog does not automaticaly sway me ova to ur point of view,I said wat I did based on certain things iv seen and observed,d fact that u avnt witnessed such,dosnt mean that ure right and that evry oda person is wrong
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by TableLeg(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
tjskii:

Smh for u, frothing at d mouth like a rabid dog does not automaticaly sway me ova to ur point of view,I said wat I did based on certain things iv seen and observed,d fact that u avnt witnessed such,dosnt mean that ure right and that evry oda person is wrong

SHUT UP AND EAT A D....I....C...K
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by DeGrace01(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
This is what happen when youths fail to know and serve their God, in truth and in Spirit.
Young Lady for your own interest repent and believe the gospel. accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour.
Do not involve yourself in such ritual ok, if u hv done it better look for a powerful man of God, go for deliverance ok.
Tell God to take charge of your life, if you do no man that come to marry will ever be harmed. if not hmmmm you will end up
committing yourself to nonsense.
Be wise and may God see you thru.
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Morgan1092(m): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
Okija_juju: OP!!

This is the testimony of one of our very first clients..

This was when he came to me in 1973 for ogwu ego..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV2PjSVad2A

Today.. Look at him;

See his testimony..

Remember.. The gods are wise...
Okija iga egbukwa mmadu
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by amiskurie(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
here is the solution.tell you spOuse he is the first bt not the last one,with that you will discover hw much he loves u.
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
Erm I think you should see a pastor for deliverance and forgive your mum, pray to God and believe in your prayers and go ahead with your marriage. My dear, prayers always work. Have faith!
Re: I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die by Thermythorpe(f): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
>: (

Hey, You need serious help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? / Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes / 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.